Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RekhaYour feedback matters!
ayurveda or Homeopathy, which treatment is good for dandruff and hair regrow permanently over bald. And how long it will take to regrow hair.
My face bone on my right side is big than the other. Though I have a round face. But somehow it does not look similar. I can actually feel the increased bone in my face area and sometimes feels the pain too. Don't know Why? What is the risk of this? How can I fix it?
Hi I am 39 year old male, I have read in an article on the net regarding anal sex , it said that women do enjoy anal sex it stimulates the g spot in vagina , if it's so should I try it if my partner feels the same. Thanks.
I am injured with pairia in my teeth on front. I try all kind of things but no good result shown on us! Wat can I do?
Hi Migraine headaches frequency once or twice a month - cause change of weather, delay in food intake, oily head bath, stress, lack of sleep no other complications.
My wife age 68 years is a patient of gas and constipation for quite some time, taking medicine but there is no improvement, can you suggest some remedy. Vkgupta.
My sex problem and my skin problems my wife same problem I hope my problem clear my problem 25 years old thanks.
Hai sir, I have hair fall problem. Why it is happening, I don't know. Gradually I am getting bold head. So, please suggest me, how can I solve my problem?
Crunchy, juicy, tasty and filled with goodness, fruits are nutrition powerhouses. There are a few statements doing the rounds on the internet that have scared people into believing that fruits can be eaten at certain times only. Let us separate the facts from the myths to put you at ease
- Should fruits be eaten on an empty stomach? The argument that myth mongering articles seem to put out there is that fruits are most beneficial if eaten on an empty stomach. This is partially true. There are no added benefits of eating fruits on an empty stomach per say. Contrary to claims that it can help aid weight loss, this can work if you fill yourself with fruits and hence consume lesser calories via your meal.
- Should fruits not be eaten with other foods? The big myth perpetrated out there is that if you mix fruits with your meals, it will make you bloat. The argument provided is that fruits digest faster than other food and mixing of the two can lead to unwanted side effects as the body has trouble digesting the carbohydrates in fruit when mixed with other foods. This is reality is not true. Think about it. If our stomach is incapable of digesting mixed meals, we would not be able to digest most foods as our meals are generally a combination of nutrients like vegetables, fibre, carbs and protein.
- Should fruits not be eaten after meals? This is a big one floating out there. Fruits are high in sugar content. When eaten after a meal, the sugar feeds the bacteria aiding the fermentation process in the stomach. The stomach produces high concentrations of hydrochloric acid to break down the food. This is a hostile environment that does not let the food stay long enough for bacteria to colonize or reproduce.
- Does eating fruits at the wrong time produce gas in the stomach? In reality, gas is produced by the colon and not the stomach. While certain fruits may cause a reaction resulting in feeling gassy, it has nothing to do with your food content.
- What is the science behind the false alarms: A lot of diets focus not only on what you eat but how you eat it in combination with other food. An Ayurvedic diet, for example, recommends that you eat fruits separately from other foods, especially proteins. Most myths have stemmed out from specific advice given in specific cases which have been generalized to increase the scare factor. According to the British Journal of Nutrition, combing citrus fruits with rice increases the body's absorption of iron. Other studies have shown that combining certain berries with legumes increases the antioxidant property in each food. Compared to traditional desserts like cakes and cookies, fruits instead add nutrition and fiber and fill your sweet tooth craving. So it all depends on what your dietitian advises you.
Fruits can be a great source of nutrition in our daily diet. To know which ones can give you the most benefit, consult a doctor today.