Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RekhaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from teeth problem for last 3 weeks. On last teeth covered extra skin. This cause to I can't eat anything. Plssss suggest me what I do.
Are there any side effects of using Endura mass (Mass gainer), My brother is a skinny person. If there are any side effects, then can anyone suggest me the best diet for mass gaining?
Hlw Dr. meri age 21 year h or mere last 5july ko period huye thee or ab 2 month se period nhi ho rhe h ye hmesha ki hi problm h ya to period regular nhi hote or hote h to bleeding bhut hoti h bhut dino tk hoti h m medicin le lekr tk gyi please sujjest me m kya kru jisse period regula ho.
I am suffering from depression from last 10 years. Now a days I feel slow pain around my heart what should I do?
I am 31 male, my BP is around 140/95, my triglycerides level is 237. I am having pain in left side of stomach from 1 week please suggest me.
Hi I'm 25 years old my body party is ok but my stomach is big I want to level up my stomach & get a good shape of my body.
My hair if falling strongly. Am 21 year old. And am too fat. My hair is curly and little dry. Is there remedial measures (simple) for reducing the same?
नमस्कार सर मुझे पिछले 5- 6 महीनों से गुदा से थोड़ी दूरी पर एक छोटी सी फुंसी हो जाती है और उसमें दर्द भी होता है, मवाद नही होती है उसमें,कुछ दिनों के बाद वो ठीक भी हो जाती है और कुछ दिन बाद फिर से हो जाती है । कृपया इलाज बताए
I sorry to say this. I have albumin in urine not in blood. Please advise what I have to take medicine and precautions to get into normal.
Sleep is an activity where you do nothing, but rest. You relax your body and mind, you rest your bones and muscles and you rest your eyes after a long day of physical exertion. It is extremely necessary for you to get ample amount of sleep to stay healthy.
Otherwise there are various problems which you might have to face if you are lacking sleep:
- Elevates the risk of stroke: According to study, people who get less sleep are more prone to having strokes than those who get enough sleep. If you sleep for less than 6 hours every day, you multiply the risk of have a stroke four times than ordinary.
- Obesity: Lack of sleep can cause obesity. It usually forces you to take erratic food decisions, leading you to eat a lot of junk food. Less sleep administers certain hormonal changes which make you feel hungrier and believe that you haven’t eaten enough food. The production of the hormone ghrelin, which controls your hunger, increases due to less sleep. Hence, it may lead to obesity if you keep eating without keeping a check on what you eat.
- Increases the risk of diabetes: Sleep and the production of insulin are inversely related to each other. Among teenagers, the less you sleep; the more insulin resistant your body becomes. This means the body is not able to use the insulin effectively.
- Results in poor memory: Less sleep causes tiredness. When you are extremely tired, you are not able to focus on anything going on around you, you cannot concentrate on your work, and you get forgetful. In fact, consistent lack of sleep can even cause permanent loss of memory. This is because you are not being able to fully utilize the memory boosting ability of sleep. This eventually causes brain deterioration which results in permanent memory loss.
- Affects your heart: Lack of sleep can have an extremely negative impact on your heart. Less sleep also causes stress and strain to your body and mind. It results in an increased production of certain chemicals and hormones in the body which is harmful for your heart. According to a study in 2011, people who sleep less than 6 hours every day increase the risk of having heart problems by almost 48%.
It is not very healthy to sleep less as it can complicate your daily life activities. Sleep enough and stay healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.