Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Regina SabapathyYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from dry cough from last week. I have an throat infection, my voice is also changed, I tried cough syrups, some tablets but that doesn't work then what should I do?
I have a problem with throat infection most of the times. I'm a lead singer so I get my voice strained. please help.
Actually I have tonsils which create so many problem in regular interval having this problem with tonsils I also get fever and body pain.
Have stomach problem, like gas, bloating acidity. N very often catch cold, sometimes have throat pain. Have sinus prob like blockage in the passage of nose to ear, below the eye. If I press my forehead above my eyebrows have little pain. Once a years if I pull my nose have awful pain in the backside of the head. I understand it is due to cold n cough. before very frequently I had cough n cold. I used to take bryonia and phytolca. i am allergic to dairy food also what should i do ?
I am 19 year old boy. Every day when I get up in the morning after sleep, I have severe allergy like running nose and sneezing. Why is it so?
For last one month I am feeling a light pressure in my forehead. It seems I will fall down. No energy, confusion and sleepy. Please suggest me how can I come over this.
I did stapedectomy on left ear successfully last year. Now I can hear properly with no other side effects. Please suggest any Do's n don't!
I am 25 years old female suffering from headache since 8 years due to pain I can't take food n can't sleep m suffering from sinus too.what to do?
Good morning, I feel fever for last two days and my throat also not ok. I feel pain while swelling. Please suggest the medicine fr the same. Regards Atul.
I used to sneeze consecutively 15-20 times in a row approximately everyday. I feel little itching on my nose and can't resist to rub it. But when I do so sneezing starts. And I feel like my upper body gets some degrees hotter than earlier.
Hello sir One of my friend she is facing issue Of throat infection since 2 week Blood is coming when she tries to eat something her family doctor has replied to take liquid I just wanted to know is it any big issue Or it's normal it may cure in some time waiting for reply.
I am 25 years old. I have a ringing sound in my left ear from past 3 days. I am not able to hear properly due to that. Is this a major issue.
Throat infection I smoke 5 times in a day I think its should be bacteria problem suggest some medicine to get out of these.
Nose bleeding happens because of presence of large amount of blood vessels in the nose and the reasons for nose bleeding are nose picking, low levels of Vitamin K, colds and allergies and nose membrane getting dry along with so many other reasons. But there are ways with the help of which it can be prevented and stopped.
Let’s first learn how it can be instantly stopped.
1. Sit comfortably: When your nose starts bleeding, you should sit in a comfortable position. Do not stand or lie down because in these positions, blood may pass on to your throat which could be harmful. Tilt your face forward and let a piece of cloth soak in all the blood.
2. Hold the nose: During nose bleeding, one should hold and pinch the nose for at least 10 minutes continuously. If it still doesn’t stop bleeding then hold it for 5-7 minutes more. Holding or pinching the nose is necessary because bleeding can stop if direct pressure is put on nose for a longer time.
3. Apply ice: Applying ice can be a great way of instantly stopping nose bleeding. Ice usually compresses and tightens the blood vessels because of which bleeding stops. Ice should preferably be applied on cheeks and nose. Alternatively, you can keep the ice in your mouth also for short intervals.
Nose bleeding can be prevented by taking the following measures :
1. Elevate the nose while resting. Take 2-3 pillows while sleeping.
2. Do not blow or scratch your nose forcefully.
3. Keep your blood pressure in control because it will help in preventing nose-bleeding to a great extent.
4. Avoid smoking because it delays the healing process.
5. Make sure the room you sleep in isn’t dry. Keep a check on humidity of your room.
6. Need to take special care in winters because the nose membrane gets dry mostly in winters.
7. Drink plenty of water and citrus food to keep your nose moist and avoid milk, wheat and fried food.
8. Do not overuse cold and allergy medicines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.