Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. ReginaYour feedback matters!
I have 4. 4 mm stone in right side ureter. It gave me continuous pain last 9 days. What should I do so it moves to urinary bladder.
I got married last year and continuously living with my partner but still not conceived. I had consulted with a gyne and she checked my and hubby all reports and she gave green signal to both. Then she told to go for a process called follicles study and egg rupturing process and I go through but after a month I met with my menstruation problem. Now she suggesting me IUI. Is this 100% proven to conceived or should do something else.
I am married before 3 months, me and my wife doing intercourse daily we planned to get a baby but my sperm is too watery is there is any problem of having sex daily and what is the best solution to get that substance thick and what can we do to have pregnant my wife have a irregular periods too.
Hi doctor. I am suffering from PCOS since college days. However on a routine health check up I did last year dint show PCOS. Currently I am continuously having my periods since end of December, however before I use to either get less or nothing. Now however the flow is less but it's continuous. Evrytyme I go to the gynaecologist they as me to tk sonography. Is there something wrong here. Also we r looking to conceive soon however with this I don't think we can. Can you help please.
I am 31 years old and I am 4th month pregnant. I am suffering from Bronchial Asthma. Please let me know the food to be taken and as well as precautions to be taken.
Dear sir I and my gf had sex but after a month period did not came and she was frustrated we took a urine test and home pregnancy kit both neg after few days we went to a gynaecologist and she asked us some question we rep truly after that she took a urine test and it was also negative and she prescribed a tablet and told theres no chance of pregnancy what to do.
I am 17 years old and I had sex with my boyfriend in the month of April and I consumed unwanted 72 pill next day after doing sex. Doctor my question is this that I don't get my periods till today in June I had completed 2 months what is this doctor ? Is after consuming this pill periods gets delay and how much delay? 1, 2or 3 months plzz tell.
I had cesarean for the first baby (girl). Now she is five years old. Then I had two miscarriages. Now am 20 weeks pregnant. Am often getting severe back pain. If I stand for more than fifteen minutes in kitchen or for some other work. What is the reason behind this? Please reply.
My VLDL cholesterol is 37 mg/dl where reference range is 10-35 mg/dl. And triglycerides is 185 mg/dl where reference range is 40-140 mg/dl for female so please tell me whether it is abnormal?
The uterus is a very important organ within the human reproductive system as this is the chamber where an embryo grows into a baby. Due to a multitude of factors, the incidence of uterine cancer has been on the rise. Let's look at some of its symptoms.
Symptoms of uterine cancer: When cells within the uterus grow abnormally and turn malignant, it may be termed as uterine cancer. This may be in the form of a fibroid or tumor or be part of the uterine tissue itself. It may be caused due to a multitude of factors such as late menopause, radiation exposure, estrogen treatments and many others. Some of the common symptoms for uterine cancer could be:
- Pain in the abdomen, lower back and especially the pelvic area.
- Pain during urination,
- Weight loss without any apparent reason
- Vaginal bleeding with or without discharge
- Pain during sex
Stages of uterine cancer: Before we understand the stages of uterine cancer you need to know how doctors diagnose the various stages. This is done by the three following steps in the TNM method:
- Tumor: Doctors try and search for tumors and locate them within the uterus, estimate its size and whether it is malignant or not.
- Node: If the tumor is malignant, then doctors try to find out whether the tumor has reached the lymph nodes or not.
- Metastasis: Doctors look for Metastasis, which is whether the cancer has spread to other organs within the body and to what extent.
Stages of cancer: Cancer is primarily grouped in five stages from 0 to V according to the T, N and M stages mentioned below.
- Stage 0 - This is a very early stage of cancer where the cells have malignant growth but are still small in number and haven't spread anywhere.
- Stage I - If the cancer has developed a little, but is restricted within the uterus, it is considered as stage one. This is also further divided into Stage 1A and 1B.
- Stage II - When the cancer has started spreading, but only to some parts of the cervix from the uterus, it is diagnosed as stage 2 uterine cancer.
- Stage III - Categorized into Stage IIIA, Stage IIIB, Stage IIIC1 and Stage IIIC2, it is primarily where the cancer has spread to other organs, but it is only limited to the pelvic area.
- Stage IV A - When the cancer has gone beyond the pelvic area and also spread to the rectum and bladder area.
- Stage IV B - This is where the cancer has metastasized in the groin area or gone to other organs within the body as well.