Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Reetu G Naresh
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Reetu G NareshYour feedback matters!
I am 48 years old. In april I was having period for 12 days, then it is stopped during may and june. Then suddenly from July 12 it is started and still bleeding is continue. It is almost 25 days gone. What to do. It is sometimes black and red also.
I am 25 years unmarried girl. I am 2 month pregnant. I want to abort. please suggest a suitable clinic. Bhubaneswar. And also the cost. As this is very confidential matter. I want to know which clinic will be best for me. please help me.
I am not getting periods from 3,4 months. I don't know what the problem. I am unmarried 21 aged girl please give me some suggestions.
I am 24 years old I have baby of 6 months and I am breast feeding the baby can I lift weights more than 20 kg.
I had protected sex yesterday, on my unsafe period. And the condom broke, my age is 21! can I take I pill. I mean this is the first time, I never had this, is it safe for me? Or will it harm me, or will I face some side effects. Please help.
Mujhe irregular periods hote h Abhi b mujhe 4 months se periods nhi hue koi solution ISS problem ka.
We had sex right before 4 days from today and that was on the 9th day after her last period. We do not know whether ejaculation was in vagina or not. Her period cycle is average 30 days. Please advise will she become pregnant and suggest ways to avoid pregnancy.
I am having stone since last two years. My treatment is also going on. I have noticed blood in urine today in the morning. Why it was? please reply asap.
People have a common perception that most injuries, medical conditions only affect those who spend several hours working outdoors. But what if we tell you that people who stay indoors- such as homemakers - are also susceptible to numerous health problems?
There’s a saying: “Home is where the heart is.” But for countless homemakers, home is the place where ‘hurt’ is! Scores of Indian homemakers encounter various injuries every year while engaging in household chores like cleaning and washing. The most common ones are:
- Sprain: If you’re a neat freak, you wouldn’t mind spending half of your day cleaning the entire house. Here’s a small tip- go slow if your cleaning duties include shifting heavy appliances and furniture from one place to another. There’s a high chance that you may end up with a sprain injury. Sprains occur when you accidentally twist your ligaments. Another major cause of sprain injuries is a sudden fall. If you’re mopping the floor or cleaning the bathroom, there’s a fair chance that you may slip or lose balance. One must be cautious when working with water.
- Back injuries: These are the most common types of injuries at home. Bending, lifting a heavy bucket or an abrupt movement, can strain your back muscles or ligaments leading to back injury. Many times the injury can result in a persistent, sharp stabbing pain, and hinder your usual routine.
- Joint compression: Homemakers spend a considerable amount of time standing in the kitchen. As tiring as it is, standing for prolonged periods puts pressure on your joints- knee joint, hip joint as well as those in the feet and the ankle. This leads to wear and tear of the synovial joints, eventually causing them to tear. In due course of time, you will find it difficult to move around and walk even a meagre distance.
Starting to get worked up? Don’t be. These problems can easily be prevented if you follow these steps-
- Avoid overstretching, bending and twisting
- Avoid lifting heavy weights. If possible, use a waist belt to keep away from traumatic injuries.
- Keep your body weight in check. Mild exercises can help you with that.
- Maintain a healthy diet- calcium intake can help your bones get stronger.
- Use muscle braces to keep your joints protected.
The most preferred and effective choice of treatment for curing muscle injuries and joint inflammation is physiotherapy. Physiotherapy uses manual therapy, mechanical force and exercise therapy to promote mobility.
- The most common method of treating such injuries is the RICE technique. ‘RICE’ stands for Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation. Keep the injured part at rest. Put an ice bag on the injured portion. Compress the injured area. Elevate the wound/injury for faster relief.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs like Ibuprofen and Aspirin are prescribed to reduce inflammation and swelling. Painkillers can offer you instant relief from pain.
- Physiotherapy treatment can effectively cure you of such injuries, that too in a short span of time. If you follow the treatment guidelines, recovery will take about 2-4 weeks.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions! In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!