Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Reeta PrakashYour feedback matters!
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 33 years old unmarried person. I suffer from erectyle dysfunction due to excess masturbation done. Please suggest a remedy ?
My age now is 20. The vaccinated home dog biten me in slightly knee down a dog teeth mark and cut, showing light blood not bleeding. After first I didn't wash I apply turmeric. I saw the dog after one year also (dog live). This would happen in 2 years back (March 2015) till know I didn't take any vaccination. In April 2016 I'm suffered from weakness for 2-3 week's. That is joint pains, muscle pain, headache, loss of appetite. Doctor suggested me that not to worry, do exercise & eat time to time & sleep well, and that to this time I'm ok. Some people are tell me that the vaccinated dog bite is danger for about 4 years. Sir/mam, please please clarify my Question?
Hi, I am 28 year old and suffering with high blood sugar levels. Also suffering with urine infection, excessive thirst and hunger. Before 5 months I had a hba1c test and level was 7.5 after that I faced stressful situation and also high fever and have weight loss of 4 kg. Before 6 years I have gall stone laproscopy surgery. Generally my sugar levels are 250 at morning and between 250 to 300 or plus in night. Please suggest me something.
My mom is 61years old. She has cough for some three months now. Medication from our local doctor hasn't helped much. She also has some form of curable asthama. She isn't able to eat much and says that any food doesn't taste well for her. I want to have her visit some specialist doctor but don't know what specialization. Thankfully she's not bed ridden but she has fits of coughing sometimes at night. The ridge of her nose also swells sometimes near the eye. Whom should I get her consulted with?
Hello doctor help me I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
Erectile dysfunction is a disorder where the person affected is unable to maintain or achieve an erection during sexual intercourse. As diabetes is a disorder that affects blood supply to organs, so the ability to achieve or maintain erections are impaired, as erections are dependent on proper blood supply to the penis. Fortunately, there are treatments for these symptoms and they are:
- Injection therapy and oral medications: Some medications are directly injected to the penis in order to facilitate erection, while certain other oral drugs are administered to treat symptoms of erectile dysfunction which have a higher success rate in treating people who are diabetic than those who are not.
- Regular exercise and a healthy diet: Exercising on a regular basis combined with a healthy diet can reduce the symptoms of both diabetes as well as erectile dysfunction.
- Reviewing medications: Some medications used to treat blood pressure and depression can often cause erectile dysfunction. So, the medications should be reviewed by a doctor and, if necessary, should be changed.
- Usage of vacuum constriction devices: These devices are used to create a pump in the penis which facilitate the ability to maintain an erection and engage in sexual intercourse. It is reported to work in 80% of the cases.
- Penile implants: It is a surgical procedure where a penis implant is used to treat this disorder.
- Intraurethral therapy: In this treatment, the medicine is placed in the urethra of the penis in the form of suppository by an applicator. These medicines improve blood flow and thus facilitate a normal erection.
Related Tip: "Myths and Misconceptions About Erectile Dysfunction"