Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Reema MathewYour feedback matters!
I heard it that someone was telling that regularly changing toothpaste can make make our teeth healthy. Is it right? Also suggest toothpaste for me to have healthier and Whitier teeth's.
Im feeling a severe pain in my teeth and its been due to cavity and when I eat or sip something, I feel a pain and ive tried haldi and garlic so that it could control my pain but no use. So please could you recommend me a medicine or should I consult the doctor to remove my teeth.
I am a 20 years old girl having mouth ulcers frequently, hope its a part of heredity. Can you pls suggest me how much b complex tablets should I take per day. Is there any problem in taking two?
Dental treatment and procedures are performed after the education of skills and knowledge of around 5 years. So it us necessary to visit dentist and ask for the expert opinion for the need full.
To carry out these professional works in dental clinic and hospital dentist need a number of instruments and gadgets which they learn to work on.
Thus common people must understand these skills and gadgets which they cannot afford to buy and use on their own.
These gadgets and equipment are as follows.
1. Opg and cbct xray machine.
2. Ultrasonic scaler
3. Ultraviolet light emitter.
4. Explores and forceps.
6. Mixing slabs, spatula and bowls.
7. Airotor and compressor.
8. Airotor hand piece and micromotor hand pieces.
9. Dental chair
10. UV chamber and sterilizer.
11. Bleaching lights.
14. Apex locator
15. Condenser cutters and electric spreaders.
16. Suction machine.
18. Files gutta percha branches spreaders paperpoints burs.
19. Dental materials and cements composites luting and bonding agents.
21. Piezoelectric device
22. Injection syringes and medicaments.
I am suffering from tooth since 2y I have taken medicine from several dentist. But till date it is existing. What can I do for it?
Hi! I a. Suffering from oral submocous fibrosis for a year ago please help me to cure that serious disease.
Some times bad smell comes from my mouth and a yellowish layer formed at the inner part of the teeth. How could I remove it. Please give me suggestion.
Hi Doctor I am having bleeding problem in my teeth and some swelling in gums also some smell will also come from a mouth due bleeding. Please advice me how I can take care of my teeth. Thank you.
One of the main reasons of a severe headache is a prolonged toothache. Toothaches are extremely painful and can prevent you from enjoying your food. It becomes difficult to speak if toothache is unbearable.
Causes of Toothache:
Tooth fracture resulting from an accident.
A painful infection at the root of your teeth or your gums. This is known as tooth abscess.
Chewing gum continuously and grinding the teeth.
How does toothache cause headache?
Sometimes, a tooth becomes very inflamed and since the nerve endings are connected to the brain, this, in turn makes the pain travel to different parts of your head. Generally, people with bad cavities or caries have major headaches and migraines.
The inside of a tooth consists of a pulp. This pulp can get infected. If this tooth happens to lie in the upper jaw, then the pain is transferred to the head which can cause a severe headache.
Headaches can also be caused by TMJD (Temporomandibular joint dysfunction). This usually occurs spreading from the face, jawline and neck right up to the head. In extreme cases, the jaws might be locked up and it makes clicking or grinding noises. Misalignment of the teeth can be a cause by TMJD which in turn affects the head greatly.
- If you are detected with TMJD, your jaws need to be healed, first thing you should do is to visit an expert dentist in order to get the underlying cause of toothache treated. It is always recommended to get a proper treatment started, do not emphasize the use of self-medications.
- If the headache persists due to toothache, it is advisable to take a painkiller as prescribed by your dentist.
- Use an ice pack or a towel dipped in cold icy water, and hold it against the area of toothache. Do not put ice directly on your tooth as it might increase the pain ten folds due to tooth sensitivity.
- You can also apply numbing gel so that your tooth stops hurting. This in turn, will make your headache reduce.
- Toothache is also caused by small amounts of food which get stuck inside your teeth or between your gums, so it is necessary to clean your teeth thoroughly and floss it regularly to avoid toothache.
- Avoid chocolates and sweets. If you still get a cavity, you should visit your dentist immediately.
- Dental abscess also causes headache. In this situation, a root canal treatment is recommended.