Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Hi Dr. I want to about an herpes diseases. If any one have herpes what to do How it cause what's the reason of herpes.
I'm 27 years old. I'm single but had sex with gf few times. But I like more gay than straight. I watch more gay sex & masturbate many times a week. Will it affect my married life in future? Pls help.
I am 55 years male, and having allergy & sinusitis (getting frequent sneezes and head ache) problem for the past 15 to 20 years. I have tried allopathy, homeopathy & ayurvedic treatments for the above ailment but could find permanent solution for this problem. I was advised surgery and I am avoiding it for the past 2 to 3 years and using'avil-25' most frequently and getting temporary relief. Pl suggest any permanent solution to me.
For restricting sugar is it okay to consume sugar free tablets or powder with coffee, tea and milk etc.
My dad's tongue tip is red for last 1 month. No pain. He is above 55 years and has a habit of having tobacco orally. Please suggest if anything serious.
I am suffering from infection in penis like my opening oval portion is always red and also I feel pain and itching near that area, skin also comes out sometimes, I have applied nizral ointment but it cured only for limited time .once I stop applying again I feel the same. Please help me out.
In the beginning I started to have dry but painful cough but now after two days I started to produce green phelgem what medicine should I use. More over I have severe pain in my throat I have to keep my mouth open to avoid suffocation but then throat gets dry and painful. What can ease my discomfort?
I am 21 year female and have typhoid, what should I do and what are the precautions I should use, how can it be cure please reply.
I am TB patient and consuming ciggrete. Is there is direct connection bw TB and ciggrete. Can TB get worst by it?
Despite them being sweet and tasty, there are no nutritional benefits to sodas whatsoever. Moreover, doctors from all over the globe have concluded that numerous health risks are linked to soda pop consumption. Here are a number of reasons to help you arrive at a more comprehensive understanding of the harmful effects of soda on your health:
- It has been scientifically backed up that drinking sodas is absolutely pointless. Because sodas have been found to contain nothing but sugar and calories, there is really no reason why you should drink soda. Further, even diet sodas have no particular nutritional value attached to them, despite the claim that they have zero to no calories.
- The sugar contained in soda often combines with bacteria present in your mouth to form certain types of acid. These, along with carbolic inherently present in carbonated sodas, work together to have a damaging influence on your teeth, leading to cavities and tooth decay.
- Sodas can also prove to be injurious to your major organs, and are associated with conditions such as chronic kidney disease, chronic liver disease and the development of metabolic syndromes.
- Because of the presence of large amounts of high fructose corn syrup, there is a greater risk of obesity. Furthermore, because of its high sugar content and its perverse effects on hormonal levels in the body, soda consumption is also associated with the development of type 2 diabetes, besides other complications like increased appetite and greater difficulty losing weight.
- Soda consumption also tends to soften bone strength and contributes to lower bone density. The presence of caffeine and phosphorus in most sodas further increases the risk of acquiring disease such as osteoporosis.
Fortunately, there are tons of options, which you can choose over soda pop. These alternative beverages will most naturally contain higher nutritional value and benefits. A few alternatives include:
- Fruit juice
- Powdered drink mixes