Find numerous Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. ReddyYour feedback matters!
Hi, my name is sahil Bhatia. I have pain in throat right side lower area. I took amla powder daily Nigh. I am smoker as well. I did thyroid test but that is normal and I did all blood test everything is normal. I guess it is peranight kind of bacteria. I dnt have pain when I swallow the food.
My tonsils are red and swollen since one month. I feel pain while swallowing there is light cough Please suggest remedy.
My 7 years slipped inside room while running, got some swelling on his lt side head above ear applied some ice for 3 days but still on the swelled portion but some portion is little hard still also please suggest me what I should do and which specialist I should meet for consulting its swelling on head.
Can bronchitis and tonsillitis be dealt without inhalers and antibiotics. Can anyone suggest the general diet regime and daily routine for kids suffering from the problems. City like Mumbai wre moisture us high almost all kids are on supplements n antiallergics. Suggest something which cures without hindering kids growth. Homeopathy and Ayurvedic doctors will be preference.
My father 70 years old having hearing problem. His left ear drum dead. Can he hear if he will use the machine. Already passed 10 yrs.
I m 21 years old, I got impact in my right ear, after that I feel like heavyness in ear and it is also hissing. Please help me. Is it bone problem? I m really affraid.
Hai sir. Is there any problem on using wet ear buds on ear cleaning. I had a problem sometime it get blocked. Why it happens.
I have problem related to throat infection which is allergic and it comes repeatedly at some interval of time, what medicine you can suggests me to avoid allergic throat infection?
Dizziness is usually described as variety of sensations, which comprise of a feeling of faintness, unsteady, weak, light headed, giddy or woozy. When dizziness causes a false feeling of spinning and the moving surroundings is known as vertigo.
Dizziness can be one of the most common reasons for a visit to the doctor. However, constant feeling of dizziness can affect a person's life drastically, but it is rarely life threatening. The treatment of dizzy sensation and dizziness mostly depends on the symptoms.
Causes of Dizziness
The common causes of dizziness are medication, motion sickness and ear problems, especially disturbances of the inner ear. An injury, infection or poor blood circulation can also lead to dizziness. The triggers of dizziness and the sensations it provides are used to evaluate the cause. Also, the duration of the dizziness and the symptoms lead to a clue towards the cause of the same.
Dizziness Caused by the Inner Ear Problems
The balance of the body depends on the combined effort of many parts of the sensory system. These are:
- Sensory Nerves: These send messages to the brain in regard to the body positions and its movements
- Inner Ear: The inner ear has the organ of corti which are responsible for detecting the motions and thereby help in the balance of the body.
In vertigo a person might feel that the things around them are moving, thus creating a swaying or a spinning motion. Vertigo is usually caused by the problems of the inner ear.
The common causes are:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV), this happens when the calcium particles accumulate in the inner ear canals. The inner ear is responsible for the body movements and balance.
- Meniere's disease, a problem of the inner ear mainly caused by the build up of the fluids, thereby leading to a change in pressure. This causes vertigo along with hearing loss and tinnitus.
- Vestibular neuritis is the problem of the inner ear and is largely due to infection. Infection leads to swelling of the nerves of the inner ear which affect the body movements.
Treatment of Vertigo Includes:
- Rehabilitation of the vestibular system by physical therapy in order to strengthen it.
- Canalith repositioning by suggesting some body and head movements basically for BPPV. These movements help to move the calcium deposits from the inner ear canals to one of the chambers, which are further absorbed by the body. When the canaliths (calcium deposits) move, it might give rise to vertigo.
- Medicines are given to relieve symptoms of motion sickness and nausea. Antibiotics can be taken in case of infection and swelling.
- Surgery in some cases.