Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rc JainYour feedback matters!
Am 83 years; diabetic too; yesterdays self testing showed BSF 102, & BSPP 142. Have severe vertigo takes 1 vertin in the morning & for sugar GLUCOBAY Ts 1 each after BF & lunch, 1 Amaryl ts & some vits. Vertigo is uncontrollable inspite of regular morning yogabhyasa and evening walk. Can you ADVISE any further?
Hi Doctor I have a problem that is if I drink water after 10 minutes urine may come and if I want to control then may come very fast. What is the problem.
Sir my Age is 19, me and maire friend nai ek hi prostitute key sath unprotected sex kiya pheley friend gaya tha magar us prostitute ko HIV ya aids nai tha magar mujey darlagraha hai mujey HIV ya aids na hojaye plzz help me sir I am too scared please sir help me.
1 saal pehla mera pair m swelling hojaati thi phir aappne sa pair k thumb m jaisa kaat jaata hai waisa hua kareeb 3-4 months wo theek nhi hua last year march m Dr. ko dikhaya sugar test hui wo normal rahi phir blood test karwaya blood m halka k infection tha uski dawa pura 1 month challi thi phir koi problem nhi hui Mujha abhi last month m right hand ki 2 fingers blue hogyi uska 2 din k baad phir hui phir dono haath ki saari finger blue hogyi aur ya permanently nhi hoti hai thodi derr m ekdum khaatam ho jaati hai aur pairr m swelling bhi hui thi weakness bhut lagti hai aur bhookh to lagti hi nhi hai abhi 2 months sa dono ghutnu m Bhut dard hai stairs nhi chadh paate hai Aur han left ribs m bhut dard hota hai.
Dr. Sharmila majumdar
Erectile dysfunction: erectile dysfunction, also known as impotence, involves not being able to achieve or maintain enough of an erection to have sex. This is more than just a quality of life issue, though. To sustain an erection, the penis needs to get good blood flow. Erectile dysfunction, therefore, “can be the first sign of significant cardiac or vascular disease,” says Dr. Carson. According to Dr. Carson, studies have shown that the majority of men seen in the emergency room for a cardiac event—such as heart attack or stroke—suffered from erectile dysfunction three to five years earlier.
Treatment for erectile dysfunction involves first determining the underlying cause. This includes dealing with obesity, smoking, cholesterol, and other risk factors for cardiovascular disease.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am a severe headache, trIed multiple home remedies bit didn't work, what to do? Please help me.
Please prescribe me medicines for this burps and this stomach pain and sometimes upper back and middle pain.
I have constipation and acidity problem from some time. I have to go to washroom again n again but constipation persists. What to do. Age 20 yrs.
I am going to travel for long journey and I have the problem of motion sickness. Please give me some tips.
Hi, I got negative in my report - unit- 0.46 / negative <1.0 equ 1.0-1.2 positive > 1.2 soo tell me I am out of danger and tell me some point so I save my life to HIV. Sir tell me one thing I got 0.46 and I do unprotrct sex I think 8 month passed so it a chance the unit is increase in future if I not do any unprotected sex.
In my private area, lot of redness and itchiness is there? I have tried lot of antifungal and bacterial tubes but no relief. What should I do.
I am 23 years old. I got white threadworm in my anus area. I think worms in my stomach too. Bcz I suffer by stomach pain last nyt. So please suggest me some medicine so I can rid of it. N I am already suffer by. Piles so. Small bump its near my anus. May b because of dt?
Actually sir I am suffering in too much headache. Which I can not tolerate. Tears fall down from my eyes in continuously. Nd I feel so much pain in my eye corner please suggest me what should I do?
Suggest me something like. Horlicks, bormvita. For the high protein which I take with milk. Not supplement.
My problem is with sexologist. I often get excited by imaging things and while doing the sex I discharged soon. Although m single now but would happen after marriage. Can you please advise me for how to build stamina and last long.
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is a chronic digestive disease. GERD occurs when stomach acid or occasionally, stomach content, flows back into your food pipe (esophagus). The backwash (reflux) irritates the lining of your esophagus and causes GERD.
Both acid reflux and heartburn are common digestive conditions that many people experience from time to time. When these signs and symptoms occur at least twice each week or interfere with your daily life, or when your doctor can see damage to your esophagus, you may be diagnosed with GERD.
Complications associated with GERD:
Over time, chronic inflammation in your esophagus can lead to complications, including:
- Narrowing of the esophagus (esophageal stricture): Damage to cells in the lower esophagus from acid exposure leads to formation of scar tissue. The scar tissue narrows the food pathway, causing difficulty swallowing.
- An open sore in the esophagus (esophageal ulcer): Stomach acid can severely erode tissues in the esophagus, causing an open sore to form. The esophageal ulcer may bleed, cause pain and make swallowing difficult.
- Precancerous changes to the esophagus (Barrett's esophagus): In Barrett's esophagus, the tissue lining the lower esophagus changes. These changes are associated with an increased risk of esophageal cancer. The risk of cancer is low, but your doctor will likely recommend regular endoscopy exams to look for early warning signs of esophageal cancer.
Tips to Manage GERD:
- Maintain a healthy weight: Excess pounds put pressure on your abdomen, pushing up your stomach and causing acid to back up into your esophagus. If your weight is healthy, work to maintain it. If you are overweight or obese, work to slowly lose weight - no more than 1 or 2 pounds (0.5 to 1 kilogram) a week. Ask your doctor for help in devising a weight-loss strategy that will work for you.
- Avoid tight-fitting clothing: Clothes that fit tightly around your waist put pressure on your abdomen and the lower esophageal sphincter.
- Avoid foods and drinks that trigger heartburn: Everyone has specific triggers. Common triggers such as fatty or fried foods, tomato sauce, alcohol, chocolate, mint, garlic, onion, and caffeine may make heartburn worse. Avoid foods you know will trigger your heartburn.
- Eat smaller meals: Avoid overeating by eating smaller meals.
- Elevate the head of your bed: If you regularly experience heartburn at night or while trying to sleep, put gravity to work for you. Elevate your bed
- Don't smoke: Smoking decreases the lower esophageal sphincter's ability to function properly.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gastroenterologist and ask a free question.