Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RazinaYour feedback matters!
Dear sexolgist, i-pill 72 unwanted medicine preganent ko kitna saal tak rok sakta hai. 21 din medicine ke baad medicine bandh fir 7 din gap ke baad fir naya suru i-pill 72 medicine khana hota hai. Aisa kab tak karna padta hai. Agar 10 saal tak pregnancy bandh karna ho to. Please suggest me.
Preconception care refers to the care that a woman should take before getting pregnant. This refers to all the procedures and measures to be taken by a woman before pregnancy for maintaining good health before giving birth. Good preconception care also ensures proper health of the to-be-born child. Seeking information about pregnancy is also a part of preconception care by which a woman can prepare herself better physically and emotionally before childbirth. Visiting doctors and health practitioners is a part of preconception care. The body is prepared for giving birth during preconception care.
Nutritional supplements during preconception care:
Certain nutritional supplements are recommended for women during this stage. Folic acid is an important vitamin which enables healthy growth and development of the baby. Folic acid reduces birth defects like spina bifida.
Other healthy supplements which a woman may require during preconception care include iron, zinc and calcium. A healthy, balanced diet and drinking a lot of water are also important.
Visiting a doctor is necessary during the preconception care. You will require a detailed physical health checkup and required guidelines from a health expert. Recommended blood tests include full blood count, testing of ferritin levels and testing for rubella. Urine tests and blood pressure checkup are also vital. You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Woman.
Moreover, several measures and steps must be followed by a woman. They include the following:
- Having a proper diet with sufficient water intake along with nutritional supplements is very important.
- A woman during preconception care should quit smoking or reduce the amount of smoking profusely.
- Large amount of caffeine should be avoided. A woman should consume less caffeine containing products such as coffee, chocolates or soft drinks.
- Alcohol should be avoided strictly as it may reduce the chance of pregnancy.
- Medication without recommendation of the doctor should be avoided. A woman should not use any medicine without being prescribed by the doctor.
- Contact with any kind of chemical should be avoided and natural, environment-friendly cleaning products should be used.
- Overheating of the body should be avoided, and a woman during preconception care should keep away from spas and saunas.
- A regular exercise schedule must be taken up for health benefits regarding pregnancy. Lack of working out may give rise to various health problems in women before pregnancy.
- Any kind of stressful activity should be abstained from, and a woman during preconception care should not lift heavy objects, which cause strain.
- Relaxation techniques should be practiced by a woman to keep mentally healthy.
A woman during the preconception care period should follow all required guidelines given by a doctor. Avid care of the body should be taken to ensure a healthy childbirth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.
I am 27 years old man and I married last 20 month back I want to have children and I tried for last 3 months it but not get success result so what I should do?
She is indulge in masturbation since she was a child may be 12 yrs, she used to masturbate 3-5 times in a week, as she grown up she tried not to do it bt still she did it for 1-2 time in a month, now she is 22 years old and she'll worried about the consequences, will she be able to get pregnant?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Not eating that bag of chips or drinking that bottle of soda is a difficult temptation to resist, especially if you eat them more than a few times a week. But these are not good for you; they are a storehouse of chemicals, which can wreak havoc on your health.
Here are seven reasons why you should avoid processed food:
- They are very addictive: When your body digests processed food, it overstimulates the proliferation of a neurotransmitter called dopamine. Dopamine makes you feel pleasure, which increases your cravings. And, cravings lead to more consumption, thus you get addicted to processed food.
- Cause damage to your bones and organs: Processed food contains phosphates that not only add taste, shelf-life and texture, but also end up damaging your bones and organs. Phosphates have been linked to premature aging, weak bones and kidney damage.
- Lead to digestion problems: Processed foods are usually rid of their natural enzymes, fibres and vitamins. This creates severe problems in your digestive system. Consuming such foods harms the good bacteria in your gut, which makes you vulnerable to infections.
- Can lead to mental degradation: If you find your memory slackening or you're finding it hard to concentrate, then you can blame your diet. Junk food, it has been found, gives you mood swings, makes your energy levels unstable and leaves you feeling angry and agitated.
- GMOs: Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) are what replace the 'real' ingredients in processed food. GMOs have been associated with infertility, gastrointestinal disorders, cancer and organ damage.
- Pesticides: For the GMOs to grow, farmers use herbicides and pesticides, which end up in your food. For example, certain cereals have been found to contain more than 70 types of pesticides.
- Processed food is artificial: When you compare real food with processed food, the obvious difference would be the way real food deteriorates over time, just like they should, while processed food remains the same. Processed food does not change with time, and proves how synthetic they are essentially. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hello, I and my partner have intercourse on 13 June, 1 Pm, but due to some reason protection failed, so because of fear she took ipill on 14 June, 9 AM, her period r regular on 22 but as today is 22 ipill is showing no reaction, her period does not come today I know we should wait but is there any chances of pregnancy after taking ipill within 20 hrs - - please tell I am worried please And I have calculated about safe period so does it make chances less.
I m 22 years college girl. My Weight is 67 I always have a delay period problem. But few month back I m suffering from a breasts pain in lower side in my periods days. I really painful. please help me.
I had my periods regularly for 7 months after delivery but I missed it from past 3 months. I did home pregnancy test, result was negative. I'm breastfeeding my baby regularly since his birth. Is it common to miss menses this way?
Antioxidants are substances that help the body protect itself from harmful molecules called free radicals. Free radicals are not necessarily formed by medicines. It needs change to free radicals produced by enzymatic and nonenzymatic reactions/by inflammation and external factors like smoking x-rays, chemicals, industrial pollutants, ozone and certain drugs.
Antioxidants include vitamins C and E, beta carotene and minerals such as flavonoids and selenium; both of which are found in plants. The best kind of antioxidants the human body receives is from fruits and veggies. While flavonoids are found in red wine, fruits and in different types of tea; pharmaceutical companies also sell dietary supplements rich in antioxidants.
Antioxidants and their role in the human body:
Antioxidants play a great role in management, prevention and in the subsequent elimination of diseases such as various types of Cancers, Alzheimer’s and a few arthritis related conditions.
How safe are antioxidants for your body?
Medical practitioners are of the opinion that the best source of antioxidants is your natural sources rather than dietary supplements. Over abuse of antioxidants can be lethal for your body. It is always advised to have plenty of fruits and vegetables each day.
Not only does diet contribute to antioxidants, the body too employs certain mechanisms to protect itself from damage. Antioxidant enzymes such as glutathione peroxidase and superoxide dismutase are few such enzymes. Micronutrients such as iron, copper, selenium, zinc and manganese are required to help facilitate these mechanisms. Inadequate intake of these minerals in your diet might reduce the activities performed by antioxidants; these claims have been backed by scientific studies.