Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RavivarmaYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old female and my skin is so oily and blemish on face please to suggest me some tube. My baby (one year old)'s skin also become rough and black due to play in dust. Please suggest me what should do.
I have anal fissure for past 2 years and currently I have started using dilitziaem with lidocaine it has improved but still not cured. If I will opt form surgery later is The laser surgery available at hospitals like Ganga ram or I have to go for LIS surgery, but Side effect of LIS is incontinence of gas and feces, which I want to know is temporary or permanent?
I am 20 years old (female) I haven't sleep from last 3 days and having severe headache and now I have dark circles round my eyes please suggest me?
I am 20 years 0ld female. I have lots of skin problem like black sport which left over by pimples, uneven skin tone, suntan and fineline near my lip area. My skin is dry.
Hi I am 22 years old my neck area is very much dark compare to my body please suggest me some creams or remedies.
I am using garner night cream for witness in night time and olay moisturiser at day before going to college. Does there any thing to bother about my skin.
Hii im just 18 day by day im getting my skin tone is getting more black and black and I can my skin tone whiter?
My age is twenty-one. And I have a question my skin type is oily how can I solve problem and get rid of oily skin. And I use some suncream also.
Hi I am 27 years old recently from 2 weeks I am my forehead skin become very dry and pealing off continuously and forming a black patches I am applying moisturizers on my face but no result. Please do let me know the remedy for this dryness on my face.
I am 21 years old. My complexion is close to wheatish. But it has got dull since I came back from the tour due to exposure in sun n moreover my skin get easily tanned even from the little exposure to sun. Tell me the quick fix to remove this tan to get glowing skin back.
I used to go many times out in the day and due to it my skin has became dark. What should I do to make it fair?
I am a 27years women, having dark complexion and scars on my face. Consulted dermatologist through my friend and he advised to use CutiShine face wash and Biluma face cream regularly. But there is no changes in my skin colour as well as scars appears same like before. Please advise me.
In my face there are lots of moles coming what can I do for clean moles and my face is much dark what can I do for fairness in face. Suggest which can work within 15/days.
Excessive hair growth on a woman's face or unwanted areas is also known as Hirsutism. This differs from the usual fine 'peach fuzz' that covers the rest of the body. Hirsutism has a number of causes. Some of the most common reasons for this condition are:
- Hormones: Hirsutism is also linked to an abnormally high level of male hormones like androgens in the body. This is usually seen in cases where women suffer from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Cushing's syndrome or tumors in the adrenal gland.
- Medication: A shift in hormone levels is also a common side effect of many types of medication. This is typically seen in drugs that include hormones, such as anabolic steroids, drugs that spur hair growth and drugs that help with endometriosis. Facial hirsutism can be treated in a number of ways.
- Genes: Hirsutism often runs in families. Thus, if your mother or grandmother suffered from this skin condition, chances are that you may suffer from the same. This is most commonly seen in people from the Mediterranean region and South East Asia.
Is Laser Surgery is safe?
First of all, laser hair removal is precise. The laser only targets the pigmented area of the skin on your face, such as the hair follicle. This is why only the hair follicles are burned and not the skin surrounding the area, making it a safe procedure.
- Laser hair removal is most effective on the hair in the early part of the hair growing stage. A concentrated beam of light is aimed at the hair follicle. The laser then converts its energy into heat and heats up the hair follicle, preventing it from growing any further.
- Laser hair removal removes unwanted hair from your face at the speed of light. The laser is designed to treat several hairs in a large surface area, all at the same time. There is no downtime after the service and no sticky residue left behind.