Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ravishankar BhatYour feedback matters!
I am looking for a Homeopathic solution for my problem and don't know which doctor can help. I have a problem of Candida (Candidiasis) or Yeast infection in my stomach from many years. I had the habit of eating sugar and adding sugar in everything as a child and thats where it started I think. I am trying to control it by not having any wheat and having more yogurts and curds in diet. It is controlled in very miniscule though. I still have problem of Bloating, Gas, Constipation and THICK WHITE THRUSH ON tongue (which smells so bad) in the morning. Is there any doctor who has cured or has any remedy for CANDIDA in homeopathy. Coz I just found out that homeopathy can treat this disorder!
Dear sir/ madam actually I have some stomach problem whenever I eat anything like food or whatever after some minutes I have to go for washroom I don't know why can you please help me.
Hello, I have severe headaches, I have constipation and acidity problem! I also undergo stress! My constipation problem is quite severe! Please help!
I am consulting for my wife she is 29 years old 46kgs and 167cms height. She is not interested in eating anything and has gastric problems also. Any medicine available for appetite.
Hi doctor, l want some suggestion to control acidity and gastric problem during fast, and also how to improve digestive system.?
Hi I bad habit of smoking I smoke 4-5 tyms a day is it mainly effects to digestive system if I drink water immediately after smoking.
I am taking green tea for last few days in the morning to reduce weight. I think due to this there is a pain in my lower abdomen because my abdomen is also aching for last few days. Should I stop taking green tea aur its just my myth .
I'm having a gastric problem since a year. I feel stomach full all the time, it looks really big because of gas. So what is the remedy to get rid of gas in my stomach permanently. I'm 24, female. Thanks,
Mere pet me bahut gas banti hai aur mera pet saff nahi hota h, kabhi kabhi pet v dard karta h. Elaj bataye .
I have got right hemicolectomy (open) surgery in october. I was diagnosed with chronic disease. Can I start push ups workout?
What are the causes for acidity? And how to get relieve from that? What are the foods which causes acidity?
Peptic ulcer indicates the growth of painful ulcers or sores in the lining of your stomach, digestive tract or small intestine. Ulcers, though curable, can result in serious health problems if are not treated at an early stage. Peptic ulcers occur as a result of the reaction of pepsin and stomach acid. There are many causes responsible for the growth of peptic ulcers; they are mentioned below:
- Smoking regularly
- Consuming Alcohol
- Taking medicines like aspirin, painkillers frequently
- Production of excess acid
- Radiation Therapy
The most common symptoms of peptic ulcer are as follows:
- A burning sensation in the stomach
- Vomiting or nausea
- Pain in the abdomen region
- A burning sensation in your heart
- Loss of appetite and weight
- Passage of blood through stool
Homeopathy offers effective remedies for peptic ulcer. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Crotalus horridus: This is an effective homeopathic medicine for treating peptic ulcer. If you show symptoms of frequent vomiting and passage of blood with vomit, then your doctor may recommend you this medicine.
- Graphites: If you experience a burning sensation in your stomach, your doctor may advice you this medicine.
- Uranium Nitricum: It is usually recommended for ulcers in the small intestine region and gastric ulcer.
- Kalkeriya ars: This medicine may be recommended to you by doctors if you show symptoms like pain in your stomach.
- Argentum nit: Your doctor may recommend you this medicine if you show symptoms of vomiting or indigestion.
Along with the aforesaid remedies, a change in lifestyle is also required to cure peptic ulcer completely.