Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Ravish I. RYour feedback matters!
There is a problem in my anus it started to pain, itching and some portion of my anus become hot. Soon came out after fresh from the bathroom .This happen to me from last few days. I am really afraid is this the symptoms of piles? please refer some medicine from which I can cure..
Dr, some times I have a pain in my right side pelvic region is it symptom of a kidney stone but not it continuously come it comes oftenly. I need best suggestion for this thank you.
I m 21 years old male. I have some some problem like frequent urinating and when I drink water I have pee in 10-15 mins and also I have not any problem while urinating and liquid is coming every time. Before some time I had problem of frequent urinate after masturbation but now this problem is getting frequent. I m neither alcoholic or drug addicted.
Mild fullness of left pelvicalyceal mean and what precaution or medicine to take and how it happens. Is it required bed rest is it serious case Please reply.
I have a 4.4 mm kidney stone in right side. Having a little pain on back side time to time. Also pain on right side of abdomen, west and leg. I have another problem of acidity, fatty lever observed in sonography. Request to suggest me to dissolve this stone and how to reduce fat on lever. Urine flow and color is normal. Drinking more than 4 liter water in a day.
Sir I'm suffering from urine leakage problems but it's not like urine ,it is transparent liquid .it's happens only when I talk to my fiance and I'm not able to control when it happen.
I wana to know the basics reason behind stones in belly. It pain me very dangerously. It there any treatment other than operation. Iam also facing a problem of hair fall and dandruff.
Dear sir Good morning I suffering from alopecia problem and kidneys stone both kidney size 10mm and multiple. Pls suggest best treatment. Which medications us better allopathy, homeopathic or Ayurved medicine.
Sir is consumption of asparagus for sexual problems may cause any side effects. How long period of time it would be taken. I hve the prob of premature ejaculation. And leakage of semen through urine.
I am 45 years old female. My weight is 82 kgs. From last one year I am observing that my tummy is increasing in size very much. And sometimes I get severe stomachache and frequent urine infection. I did usg but report is normal. Please suggest something.
Skin has increased over the head of anus, which I have been doing a lot of pain, which is also the Fever please advice.
Why one should not stop his breath while urinating? Like start breathing or hold? What happens in both the cases?
I am 31 yrs female, had high fever 15 days back due to urine infection. But still I am feeling very weak, unable to do basic home tasks also. Is it normal? Or do I need to consult a gynaecologist. Thanks
She is 61 but she has problem of urine during night time say after one hours she has to go for passing out the urine no stone or any urine infection please advise medicine to reduce urine.
I urinate very often. After taking extra glass of water I urinate more amount than intake of water. My general consumption of water is only 6 to 7 glasses per day. Any extra glass of water means running to bathroom several times. I do not have diabetes and urine test is also normal. What should I do? Please suggest.
I am 59 years now. Every day going to toilet at night about two times. At present I am taking Urimax D at night as per Doctor's advice. I am seeking your advice in this regard.
A kidney stone is a hard, crystalline mineral development, which forms within the kidney or the urinary tract. It is called nephrolithiasis in medical terms. Kidney stones occur due to the decrease in urine volume or due to an excess of substances in the urine which are stone-forming in nature. Dehydration is considered to be a primary risk factor for kidney stones too.
Causes of kidney stones:Kidney stones develop when the urine contains increased amounts of crystal forming substances. They include calcium, oxalate and uric acid in amounts which the fluid in the urine cannot dilute. Your urine may also lack the substances which help in prevention of crystals from sticking to each other, thereby enhancing the conditions for kidney stones to form.
The balance of your urine can change due to several factors:
- Not drinking sufficient amount of water makes the salts, minerals and other substances present in the urine to stick together, which may lead to the formation of a stone.
- The normal urine balance may get disrupted due to several health conditions, which lead to kidney stone formation. Diseases such as gout or certain inflammatory bowel diseases can also cause kidney stones.
- Many cases of kidney stones are hereditary and run in families, affecting family members over many generations.
- A rare cause of kidney stone formation is the overproduction of hormones by the parathyroid glands, which results in increased levels of calcium leading to calcium kidney stones.
Types of kidney stones
Kidney stones are of different types, which occur due to several, different causes. They are as follows:
- Calcium stones: Calcium stones account for being the most common form of kidney stones. They occur due to excessive calcium in the urine. This may happen due to an inherited condition known as hypercalciuria, the overreaction of the parathyroid gland, kidney diseases, several cancers or from a condition known as sarcoidosis. The stones may be large and smooth or rough and spiky.
- Struvite stones: These stones are caused due to infections. And they usually occur after a urinary tract infection. This form of kidney stone is more common in women though.
- Uric acid stones: These stones occur due to large amounts of uric acid in the urine. It may occur from having a high protein diet, from a health condition called gout or from a hereditary condition where the amount of uric acid in urine increases.
- Cystine stones: These are rare kidney stones and occur due to a hereditary health condition known as cystinuria.
Kidney stones occur due to the change in balance of water, salts and minerals, which are present in the urine. Insufficient water consumption is often the most common cause of kidney stones. So make sure you drink lots of water to keep stone formation at bay. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.