Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Ravish I. RYour feedback matters!
I am a 40 year male and I am suffering from body ace and weakness for past 10 days. I consulted doctor who has prescribed some medicines and some tests like Vidal, Malarial Parasite, Hemogram and Urine test. All the reports are normal but still I am not cured and still having the same problem. Please advise.
Having hypertension, diabetes mallitus, hypothyroidism, liver infection, evry week on dialysis tell the treatment to cure it.
I am 38 years male, I have 7.2 mm stone in mid pole of Rt. Kidney & my urine release inflammatory with pus cells (8-10). It is only from 1 week with back hip pain. Please suggest me permanent treatment.
I am 42 years old and suffering from 8-9 mm kidney stone in upper right ureter approx. 6 cm away from pelvis ureteric junction. Stone is not visible in X-ray films. Kidney functions well. I do not have much problems other than some mild abdomen pain occasionally, indigestion and constipation issues. I am taking 4 to 5 lit fluids daily and urine is clear always.
I am 31 years old. From last one month I am facing a problem with worm at my anal surface. It is very irritating. Please tell me what can I do and what is its medicine?
I am 23 year old. I have a problem of kidney stone its paining tooo much can you tell me what should I do.
Urology is a branch of medicine that focuses on the diseases affecting the urinary tract system and male reproductive organs. The organs that come under the scanner here are the kidneys, adrenal glands, ureters, urinary bladder, urethra, and the male reproductive organs (testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate, and penis). Though there is a prevalent misconception that gynecologists are for women what urologists are for men, urology also deals with certain women related health issues. These include overactive bladder, pelvic organ prolapse, and urinary incontinence. In fact, doctors who specialize in female urology gain detailed knowledge of the female pelvic floor together with intimate understanding of the physiology and pathology.
Here are 9 things you should know as a woman
1. Age related factors affect both men and women: Right around the time when menopause and andropause strike, changing hormone levels affect the pelvic floor, bladder, urethra and vagina in women causing problems like urinary tract infection and incontinence. These conditions are effectively treated by an urologist who can also probe for underlying conditions like kidney stone, polyp, or tumor in severe cases.
2. An overactive bladder is more common than you think: Around 40% women have to hit the bathroom every hour or so owing to this. Simple lifestyle changes like lowering the intake of caffeine and alcohol, in combination with pelvic floor exercises can solve the problem.
3. Women sometimes pee in their pants too: A majority of the female population between 40 and 60 suffer from either stress incontinence (when you cough, sneeze or laugh) or urgency incontinence (leaking when you want to go badly). Urologists want you to know that there are less invasive options and medications available to treat this problem.
4. Walk the exercise path to good health: Exercises for your vagina like kegal are great when done right. You can connect with a practitioner who specializes in toning and the stimulation of pelvic floor muscles to treat incontinence.
5. Pelvic pain: If it is not gynecology then it is urology. A general pain in the pelvic region triggers a visit to the gynecologist first for most women.From menstrual cramps to ovarian cysts, all of this may well be taken care of by your gynecologist too. But when the usual culprits are not the cause for your discomfort, it's time you get the urology aspect examined thoroughly too.
6. Know the difference between UTI and STI: Because of cross symptoms, one often gets mistaken for the other. So check with your urologist to understand the cause and cure of your particular problem.
7. Recognize pelvic organ prolapse: This condition is defined by a bit of bladder, rectal, or uterine tissue bulging into your vagina. An urologist can provide non invasive options to deal with this.
8. Women can get kidney stones too: This is true, especially when you forget to hydrate yourself in hot climates or high temperature situations.
9. Urology can solve some sexual problems too: Whether it's sexual dysfunction, low libido or trouble reaching orgasm, urology can play its part to help you out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.