Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Ravish HYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from fever. I think it has 1/2 months. I am doing some work and I was so tired. I can not do anything because my head is always paining give me some suggestion. Please help me sir I am not rich.
I masturbate everyday ejaculation more thn twice a day from past few months age 21 is it harmful will it have side effects in future I like doing a lot whn I watch those kinds of movies please suggest me bcz it is said it is good doing no issue over many sites Dr. Replored it healthy bt here drs r professional please advice docs.
I want to take a extra time at sex time. Am a unmarried. My age is 23. I do only sex with partner one time in a month. So I want to 1 to 2 hours take a time for sex. Please give me any suggestion. For solve this matter.
My heart bit is slightly faster than normal. What should I do for overcome it to the normal stage? My heart beats are nearly 100.
I am 30 year old I m suffering from fever since 7 days. I investigated all test all are normal. What I do.
Hello doctor nw a days I'm facing erectile dysfunction problem. It's been 4 months I'm feeling low at the time of intimate with my wife. I'm just 30 nw. Can you pls help me to improve my vigour and stamina along with quick discharge problem.
I am suffering premature ejaculation just 3 sec Max vagina inside. Some time going before. I am no drinking& smoking. Pls Sugest any good medicine. My age 34, weight 75 kg, hight 5.8 Sugar, cholesterol .etc all normal One doctor Sugest ed. Duralast 60 mg but this medicine temporary stop this symptom. I want permanently stopping any good medicine Pls thanks.
I am suffering from severe pain in hill from several years now i'm continuing calcium tablet since 6 day. Pain start when I pressurized my leg viz playing cricket, running hard etc actually I want to know the truth cause behind it. My esinophill 10 but lymphocytes slightly high. In case I sit with bending my leg within 1-2 min muscle cramp occurs.
I am 64 years and diabetic. My sugar level is under control due to intake of insulin. I have knee problems. I find it very difficult to ascend or descend stair cases. Is this problem due to me being diabetic. I have no cholesterol or bp problems. I do have ed problem. Please suggest as to what I should do. Thanks
I am having one doubt. My foreskin of erected penis is not moving back. Will I face problem when I have sex. Do I need to circumcise compulsory?
Sir, I get premature ejaculation before erection Am physical fit n go to gym everyday n am a smoker n smoke around 15-20 cigarettes n drink whisky 3pegs ,6 days in a week this problem started just 2 months before Please advice Thx awaiting your advice Regards Yash mate.
I am suffered from fever last two weeks. So please tell me the solution about it. And suggest me how can I prevent it being suffered regularly?
I am 19 year old boy. I use to play basketball regularly from past 2 weeks m having pain in my both knees, as also suffered from calf muscle cramp during past weeks. So help to overcome this problem.
Homeopathic coucil of india have advised not to take OTC inflenzim 200.A homeopathic medicine ,made by german pharma,as it is not effectine in present swine flu prevention,as per report of E IMA news.
I get an attack of vertigo almost once every year. I am 70 year old, very healthy, no BP, no diabetes. What precautions should I take?
Do indulging in sex activities or doing sex 3 to 4 times in a day leads to down in colour of the skin.Please tell.
Choose your white foods carefully
- Avoid white rice, bread, pasta. These refined foods promote weight gain as they are digested quickly and cause your blood-sugar and insulin levels to spike.
- Making the switch to wholesome wholegrain varieties will help you maintain a healthy weight and keep you full for longer, as they are rich in fibre and help keep your blood-sugar levels balanced.
- Includes whole grain choices like whole oats, quinoa, brown rice, daliya, buckwheat, whole grain pasta and grainy bread add in your main meal.
Drink 2-3 litres of water a day
We often forget to keep our water intake up during winter, yet it is important to drink plenty of water all year round for good health. Don't forget air conditioning and heaters can be very dehydrating.
Try to drink at least two litres a day. Herbal teas count too.
There are many wonderful health-promoting teas to choose from such as ginger (great for improving circulation), green (a powerful antioxidant and can help promote weight loss), and chamomile (helps calm your nerves).
Eat protein with every meal
- One of the best ways to maintain a healthy weight is to eat good-quality, low-fat protein at each meal.
- Protein foods have a low gi and help to stabilise blood-sugar levels, which in turn will help curb sugar cravings and prevent you snacking on sugary carbohydrate foods.
- A good guide is to keep protein servings to the size and thickness of your palm. Some healthy protein choices include nuts, seeds, legumes (and legume-based foods such as hummus), egg white, fish, lean meat, chicken, low-fat dairy and soy products.
- Protein foods also help to create a feeling of fullness, preventing you from overeating.
Fill half your plate with fruit and veg salad
- At least half of your diet should be made up of fresh fruit and vegetables (including legumes).
- Fruit and vegetables are an excellent source of important vitamins and minerals including vitamins a and c, folate, iron and calcium.
- Purple, red and orange varieties are particularly high in potent health-promoting antioxidants.
- However, if you are watching your waistline, don't overdo higher-gi veggies such as potato, sweet potato and pumpkin.
- Aim to have about three pieces of fruit a day. Try adding fruit to your porridge, and make stewed fruit have with muesli or natural yoghurt in the morning.
Start your dinner with soup
- Have a small bowl of low-calorie mix veg soup before your main meal to help manage your weight.
- Doing this is not only a great way to increase your vegetable intake, it can help reduce the amount of food and calories you consume in a meal.
- To save time, make a healthy vegetable-based soup at the beginning of the week and freeze portions.
- Don't forget to add immune-boosting ingredients such as garlic, ginger, onion and miso to help protect yourself from colds and flu.