Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raviraj G AYour feedback matters!
It often happens that one or more tender areas inside your mouth make eating, drinking or talking painful. They might deprive you of a spicy meal or of the pleasure of drinking a cup of hot chocolate. Little sores (know more about the mouth sores) that come in the way of your otherwise content life are mouth ulcers. Mouth ulcers are white or yellow open sores with an itchy red ring around them. They can appear on your lips, at the base of gums, on the soft palate, at the sides of your tongue and in the hollows of your cheeks.
They are formed on non keratinized mouth tissues and can create a constant burning sensation. Ayurveda focuses to improve a person's health through a diet regime, the use of herbal compounds and through the implementation of health practices which are mostly unheard of. This traditional branch of medicine can prove to be very effective if tried out under the supervision of a reliable practitioner. It is because of its usefulness, governments of several countries across the world endorse researches in the field of Ayurvedic medicine.
Take care of mouth ulcers in the following ways:
- Use a decoction of leaves: It is good to gargle with the liquor of a few kinds of leaves; certain leaves can relieve you of the burning sensation. Leaves of the guava tree or mehendi and aamla leaves can be boiled in combination with alum to extract a thick decoction. Washing your mouth repeatedly with this decoction will help you to treat ulcers.
- Remedy constipation: Constipation (know more, how to get relief from constipation) has been steadily associated with mouth ulcers. To remedy this problem one can take Triphala Choorna.
- Avoid anything piquant: Compromise on taste and turn away from hot and spicy food. Not having anything hot and peppery results in immediate relief. Tea, coffee, curd, pickles and even tobacco or alcohol should not be consumed during this period.
- Try Licorice: Chewing a piece of licorice can help you in getting rid of oral ulcers. Licorice is known to counter any kind of mouth decay. It also benefits the health of your teeth. When this is boiled in water, you can sip on to the resultant sweet drink and almost forget pain.
- Try Chebulic myrobalan: Chebulic myrobalan needs to be consumed in its powdered form. You can add honey to soften the powder. Use of this compound will surprise you with is effects.
- You may apply Irimedadi taila: Direct application of this oil on the ulcers can be of great use.
I am 46 years. 69 to 70 kgs. I have bad breath from last few months. I take boiled egg every day. Is it because of this? kindly suggest some cure for this.
I am 16 year old my teeth is very yellow and I can't chew tobacco. so please help me to clear my teeth.
I have problem in my teeth. There are many black spots on my teeth for over few years. What should I do?
I have teeth are yellow. Mainly the junctions have very much black to yellow. Suggest me how can I get rid of them without cleaning teeth by going to a dentist.
My gums and teeth are so weak! If I brush normally bleeding starts:(so I have to brush very softly but this s not giving me a bright teeth! It has started to bcom yellow rather:(:(I'm a medico 2 nd year! Wat can I do fr this? Some of my relatives are making fun of my teeth!:(pls Giv me a solution fr this!
Hi doctor. I am 29 years old, my teeth all in not in order can I make a clip now and then how much cost is that approximately.
I have gap between my front two teeth, I want to close the gap as it does not look good. If it can be corrected with braces, how long will I have to wear them, or is there any other way?
My both jaw are very painful especially when I move my neck towards front site and I listen a clicking sound from my right side of jaw. Sometimes I feel breathing problem. My shoulder and neck are also very painful and when I move my neck towards back side I feel little clicking sound from my right side of jaw and not so much pain from jaw. Is this jaw problem related to breathing problem? Please help me.
I'm having bad breath problem. Daily I'm cleaning my teeth neatly and wash my mouth clearly I don't know why still I'm facing this problem please help me.
To prevent gum disease:
1). Brush your teeth twice a day.
2). Floss once a day.
3). Visit your dentist regularly 6 monthly for a checkup and cleaning.
4). Eat a well-balanced diet.
5). Quit smoking and tobacco chewing. Smoking and tobacco chewing increase your risk for gum disease.
I have lot of blister/sore in mouth. This is done in my mouth one month in 3 time. What should I do?
I can see my tongue has a rhomboid like small depapillated red patch in midline of tongue since two days. Since then its started to giving some pain like sensation or burning. What should I do?
I am 50 years age andam having sensitivity in my left side upper part teeth I am using thermoseal tooth paste from last 6 months but not working what shall I do.
I'm suffering from frequent ulcers. And that too my entire mouth and tongue gets affected. Is it because I have inadequate hemoglobin. Is there anything that I can do?
My front teeth r cross i. E. Overlap each other I want to put braces How do I send pictures in this for better understanding of d condition Pls advice.
My friend is 14 yrs old (male) he is having yellow teeth, he wants to get white teeth what should he do.
It’s a little known fact that Garlic is very effective when it comes to battling bad breath. Garlic is a natural cleanser and an antibiotic. It helps the body to push out the decaying food particles stuck to the intestinal walls while also killing the harmful bacterium present therein. Food stuck in your gut generally makes your breath smell foul. It’s your body’s way of telling you to clean your stomach.
To get rid of bad breath, simply mince 3-5 cloves of Garlic and swallow with a small glass of milk. You can also add a pinch of parsley to the mix for added effectiveness.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.