Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. RavirajYour feedback matters!
I have pimples on my face also a black sport give advise to remove pimples to grow nd also suggest the way in which i maintained my internal body temp to cold.
After washing my hair I found some liquid come from my head and again cause dandruff or fungus infection on my head what I have to do.
Tooth pains when I touch it with my fingertip (nails) But there is no pain in chewing foods. Only 2-3 upper teeth pains. What to do?
From february this year I am suffering from something that I can't figure out what it is. At first I was awakened with heavy breathing even I couldn't breathe until I took deep breath. After that I was treated with antihistamines pills which resulted with heart beating, nausea,heart pain, muscles were shaking etc. The heart echo was good, abdominal echo good, ECG was good, the x-ray of the chest was also good, the blood was fine (except that I have a little high bilirubin which they associate with gilbert syndrome. After all this I visited pulmologist which gave me fluticasone propionate, it got better but I still have chest pain and heaviness, stabbing pain in the heart, foggy brain sometimes, anxiety also. Today I had same symptoms, the blood pressure was fine but pulse 90. I can't figure what is my problem, so please I am asking what test should I run? What can be done which was not till now? Thank you in advance.
Hii. Actually I have take abortion pill after 16th day of unprotected intercourse and before this on 2nd Dec I have took unwanted 72 on 2nd day of intercourse. So my problem is that I have no periods still. It just to complete 4 months. So plzz. Suggest me what should I do. Does I'm pregnant sir and mam.
I have pain in my knee whenever I sit down more than half an hour but I had not any injury in past. Please guide me if this is serious problem or can be cure by exercise.
What is best alternate available to implant as I am afraid of getting it done. I am 50 yr old. Gums are not too good, my doctor told me that implant is possible. Please advice, today I am using removable denture for upper 2 front teeth.
I am 22 years old unmarried girl. I have been suffering from irregular and absent periods from jan 2015. I get period only when I take tablets and the bleeding is also very little and last nly for 2 days. I have visited gynecologist they suggested ne livogen tablet still there is no regular period. Recently my gynecologist has taken hormonal test in dat leutinizing hormone level was 14.92 she said that iy is poly cyst and prescribed me vofol myo and padmini tablet. I have been using these tablets from past 10 days. I have got bloated stomach from april 2015 and my stool colour is very dark like black and tarry. From past 1 week I have been suffering from sore hands, tongue, mouth, giddiness, and iam unable to sleep also and also burning sensation in hands and feet sumtyms. Are these due to intake of medicines or any other problem. I have seen in net that bloated stomach, dark black tarry stool and sore hands can be the symptoms of any type of cancer. And giddiness blur vision and burning sensation of hands and legs are due to diabetes. please do repl am really worried am I having cancer or its due to the intake of medicines or do I have diabetes. please do repl. than n advance.
I am 28 year old unmarried person, I need to know about knee pain. Please give me some information regarding this.
I am very much thin. I want to grow up healthy. What could help me to do that? I eat too much and used to yoga every morning but still I am thin.
Whenever we discuss about diseases, we have to discuss about food. Old generation india had a food culture, now we lost everything.
After we born in uterus, we started to eat from what our mother eats, after we die, we eaten by worms, fishes tress. If you didn't respect your annam (food, it will change the behaviour of cells and soon we become ill. Bcz cells generated from annam.
3 things never do with your food.
1. Never refuse food
2. Never avoid food
3. Once you say" no" then never eat the food.
- If somebody invite us for a lunch, we says no. If you already had food, then tell them" I had just now, we will definitely have some other time.
- If somebody invited and you didn't eat anything or you r hungry, still says" no"
- It's a irrespect of that annam, which your cells made.
- Don't ready the food on table before you sit. You should wait for food, food should not wait you.
- Same like, leave the table only after taken the food from table not before.
- Eat the food with only full satisfaction.(thrupthi)
- Always respect and thankful to who farm the food, cook the food, serve the food. Never irrespect them.
- Ayurveda says, we not only eat food through our mouth, but with our nose, eyes, etc. Thats why acharya's says never showcase or demo food. You are eating that food with your eyes and nose.
This things are more than enough to prevent you from diseases and being healthy. If you do not, then no matter what medicines you take, you will not cured anyway!
He is in anxiety .all time facing pain on his body but doctor could not diagnosis what is actual prblm .now he want to die for this prblm. Is it a psychological problem?
Chicken pox or varicella is an infectious disease which is caused by varicella zoster virus. It is noticed that children below the age of 10 years are more prone to getting affected by this virus. But people of any age group can encounter this particular disease.
● The most common symptom of chickenpox is rashes. The rashes develop into small itchy blisters. The rashes can form on any part of the body. Some people develop severe spots all over the body and some people develop only a few of them.
● High temperature or fever is another common symptom of chickenpox. Mostly the fever starts before the rashes appear.
● Severe headache and loss of appetite.
A patient can develop the symptoms after 3 weeks of exposure to the virus. Since it is an airborne disease, it can be easily transmitted through coughing, sneezing and touching. This is the reason the patient with chickenpox is always advised to stay isolated for minimum two weeks. In few chronic cases of chickenpox, the patient might develop varicella pneumonia in later stages.
Homeopathy treatment for chickenpox
The patient with chickenpox is often advised complete bed rest, lukewarm bath which provides relief from itching. But there are some effective homeopathic remedies which are extremely helpful in treating chickenpox. Since it is always believed that homeopathy is the best remedy for any viral disease, chickenpox being a viral disease can be cured effectively through the following homeopathic remedies.
- Aconitum: This remedy responds best in the initial stages of chickenpox; especially when the patient suffers from symptoms like increase of thirst, high fever and weakness.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is an effective homeopathic medicine for treating chickenpox. This remedy is prescribed when the patient experiences symptoms like red face, severe aches in head and body, drowsiness etc.
- Rhus Tox: This is an effective and common homeopathic remedy for treating chickenpox. Children who suffer from intense itching are generally prescribed this remedy.
- Antinomian Crud: White coated tongue is the most common characteristic in children when this remedy is prescribed. Apart from this, this remedy works well on the children who encounter symptoms like itching pimples and rashes from the exposure to heat right after bath.
- Apis: This remedy is advised when children experience severe itching from heat and feel relieved in the exposure to cool places.
These are the effective homeopathic remedies often prescribed by physicians for treating chickenpox. It has also been proven that these remedies have worked extremely well on the patients with individual symptoms. But it is always advised to consult a physician before starting any dosage.