Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. RavirajYour feedback matters!
I am loosing hair quickly and I have tried all type of shampoos. Now I want your suggestion to control my hair lose.
.IT was before 4 years that my mother took me to a psychiatrist for a consultation since I was slow and he recommended me for a "architol" injection, the medicine reacted in the night, my heart beat went up and my whole body paralyzed the next morning, it stayed till the next night Then we saw a doctor the next day who gave me "pacitane" and my body became normal. Now after 4 years I sometimes get panic attacks and unable to do concentrate without sleep, have nervousness, Unable to bear a extreme hot weather. Visited a psychiatrist once again and he had done all tests post which he said I have anxiety, has recommended "Tolaz 10 md" which is helping only a little Can you please refer some neurologist or mental health physician in Canada who your cousin was seeing or may be someone you know and get his thoughts. This is a issue where not even my friends, wife or relatives are unable to understand as I'm looking and doing this fine, but unable to focus at work, not feeling appetite, sometimes unable to eat food also due to GERD. I have not been having a job for sometime now. Can I take shock therapy.
Hello Lybrate. I have male pattern baldness. My hairline is residing day by day. Is this possible to get back hair on those bald areas? My hair has become thin also. Please help me with solutions.
I want to loose weight fast and easily but I do not have time for exercising but want to loose weight. Please help.
Dr. wat shall be the medicine for back pain, detected by xray as loss of lumbar, spondolysis and anthral spondolysis.
There are different types of skin and they need care according to their specific type. A secret to healthy skin is maintaining a daily skin care regimen. To construct a beneficial routine, it is important to know your skin type. Learn about the different types and its symptoms to identify your own.
Skin Types and their characteristics:
- Dry - You have rough, scaly and flaky skin, which lacks hydration.
- Oily - Greasy, excessive oil, particularly on the T-zone, is usually accompanied by large pores.
- Normal - Your skin is balanced with the right amount of hydration.
- Sensitive - Your skin gets irritated, red and itchy with the application of cosmetics and creams.
- Combination - Skin that exhibits the characteristics of both dry and oily skin
Here are some skin care techniques you can opt for according to your skin type:
- Combination or oily - Invest in a cleanser that controls excess oil. Wash your face with an oil-free soap, do not scrub, rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry. You might want to wipe your face with astringent or a toner afterward.
- Dry - Use cleansers which are devoid of alcohol and fragrance because they can dry out your skin even more. Remember to exfoliate your skin once a week to eliminate dead cells and flakes.
- Sensitive - Use a very mild cleanser with calming ingredients like aloe vera, chamomile, green tea, and oats.
2. Moisturize - Applying a moisturizer is an important skin in your regime. Irrespective of your skin type, you need a moisturizer. It helps to lock in hydration and prevent dryness. If you have oily skin, apply lightweight oil free moisturizers.
3. Sunscreen - Use a daily sunscreen which has protection against UVA and UVB rays with an SPF of 30. It can protect you against skin cancer and premature wrinkles.
Apart from following a skincare routine, you also need to have a healthy diet, proper sleep and wear minimal makeup.
Related Tip: How are birthmarks usually treated??