Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raviraj AYour feedback matters!
I have suffered from transverse myelitis. I have lost some part of leg sensation. How much time it will take to become normal. Will I became 100%normal.
Sir I am 20 year boy and I have regular back pain. Please give me remedy for that and some times when I wake up from sleep my whole body aches, sometimes I feel like I don't have much power in my hands I cant hold any thing very tightly as I do in my normal days please give reason and remedy for that
I have knee pain for some days and I can not walk fast these days what should I do? Which exercises will better for me? Which food will I have?
I am 32 years old and feeling knee pain. I don' t think it is due over use because I do not play any hard sports which include running and all. I am not over weight as per my bmi and is within the range. I feel the pain when I use staircase but normal walk I do not have pain and after some one or two hour walk I feel some burning sensation for sometime which slowly reduces. I suspect it could be calcium and vitmain d deficiency please let me know what I can do.
I am having thumb pain from last one week, what should I do to it. Getting pain when my thumb is pressed.
I am 21 years old, I feel very sick from last 1 month, Always some pain in body, after sitting 3/4 hours continuously and when get up fell some vertigo. Please give me suggestion to healthy.
Hi I am feeling heaviness on the chest for last 15 days. I got 2 d and stress test done. Both but still feel anxiety. Blood in leg goes drain. Little nunlmbness on cheeks. Plse help.
I am suffering from severe knee pain for both legs. From past 10days I am suffering with pain. Nothing injure happen, suddenly it's came into the picture. Please suggest medication and expected causes to it.
You should go for physiotherapy treatment for it to reduce pain & numbness and to improve muscle power of back & legs. You can visit my profile to book appointment with me for physiotherapy treatment.
Hello sir This is pundit lily from south Delhi I have suffering from my back bone pain for last two years. Pls help me.
Knee pain is one of the most common and painful ailments that can limit mobility. Injuries can result in cartilage or meniscal tears or sprains too. Obesity is another reason because of which knee pain is on the rise. Also, regular wear and tear of ligaments and tendons around the knees due to old age is another cause. These days, with reduced physical activities and sedentary lifestyles, the rate at which knees are wearing out has also become accelerated. Whatever the reason, a correct diagnosis followed by prompt treatment can help. Over the years, physiotherapy has been playing an important role in treating knee injuries. Whether to supplement the various drugs to reduce pain and inflammation or to avoid surgery, physiotherapy has helped many and its popularity is growing every day. Here are some ways that physiotherapy can help reduce pain.
- Improve flexibility of tendons: The knee cap is an area where there are lot of tendons and ligaments, coordinating to enable movement. Careful exercising can ensure that the flexibility of tendons and ligaments is improved, thereby making your knee movement easier and less painful.
- Improves blood supply: As we all know, proper movement requires good blood supply. Exercising with special focus on the knee ensures that blood supply is improved, and thereby the supporting ligaments and tendons function optimally.
- Enhances the knee cap function: The knee cap is that portion which joins your thigh bone to your calf bones. This is prone to slip out of place, especially with arthritis and injuries. This can be painful and limit movement to a great degree. Focused exercises aimed at improving knee cap function will ensure that the knee cap has a wider range of function, and does not slip out of its socket easily.
- Reduce rigidity: Once you start physiotherapy, you will feel your knees getting more flexible. The rigidity that had set in as a result of injuries and/or old age will also reduce over a period of time.
- Slow down the wear and tear: When you start physiotherapy after knee damage, continuing the exercise routine, of course with expert guidance, can reduce the pace at which further damage might happen. A word of caution though. Be sure to consult an experienced physiotherapist before you begin. Exercising in a bad manner can do equal or more harm than the original injury or old age itself.