Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raviraj A
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Raviraj AYour feedback matters!
I aged about 65 years male no sugar or bp suffering from ankle joint and both shoulders pain from past one year and fatigue even attending little work. Also cold allergic with running noose. Constipation and gastric problem kindly suggest me the remedies.
My necks and half of the hands colour tone is very dark as compare to my body. How I can remove that tanned skin. Anything that I can apply to nourish my skin to get d same colour? Need suggestions please.
I am 36 years old guy and week back I twisted and sprained my ankle. X-ray confirmed there is no fracture. Doctor prescribed cold therapy and infem tablet. Yesterday ankle developed bruising sign on it and it looks like internally blood accumulated or something. Can you help please.
I am a 26 years old female. Average weight and height. I have two issues. 1. Teeth sensitivity. Been two months approx. I have had 4 of my molar teeth plastered few years ago. I smoke regularly but has kept it low after this trouble. I get sensitivity to warm, cold, certain noise and mostly when I skip meals. Its even difficult to bite my food. More on the incisors. I tried chewing cloves and avoid excess brushing but no gain. 2. Lower back pain. Been a month now. It started with my periods as usual but this time it did not go away. Can not find it externally but severe pain when that region is stressed. I sleep on floor over two flat cotton mattress. I tend to sit continuously for 7-8 hrs at office. Do little work out time to time but stopped after this. I often skip lunch. Breakfast is oats or mixed beans and peas boiled. I avoid spices. Pregnancy and abortion history but recovered without hvng issues. Work stress is prominent. No history of fatal disease in family line. Please advice.
My age is 23. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. I am having an intense numbness and tingling in whole body. Bone and muscle pain in whole body even in jaws and mouth. But numbness and tingling is more. .increasing day by day. Whenever I sit for it became like current is running in both of my legs. My vitamin b 12 is 185pg/ml. My vitamin d is 114. My neck x ray shows c2 and c3 segmentation incomplete. Why this numbness and tingling is increasing. What may be the reason?
Hi sir. I am getting pain at anus severely. I am suffering from back pain from last 2 years and diagnosed with spondylitis. Pain in buttocks from last 1 year. getting stool normal but dark brown in color from last 5 days. What may be the problem. Am I suffering from piles? Please tell me sir?
Is there a prescription for worn out cartilage of knee? I am 79 years old and have a pain in my left knee. I have been taking Conchiolinum and Apis Mel which have reduced water retention. Please advise.
Are you an athlete looking for an effective remedy for sports injuries and accidents? You should opt for homeopathy for treating sports injury of several kinds. In case of athletes, injuries of acute and chronic forms are quite common, and homeopathy offers a completely natural treatment without any side effects on your body that may affect your performance. Homeopathy provides you effective and rapid healing, and promotes natural healing of your injuries. Using homeopathic medicines for treating your sports injuries at the right time allows you to stay away from undergoing surgeries, which are inevitable in the case of serious injuries that progress over time.
Here is a list of the top homeopathic medicines that are beneficial for athletes who suffer from sports injuries of various forms:
- This is one of the most popular and common homeopathic medicines that is used for treating sports injuries.
- It is a part of all first aid kits at football grounds, at games of all levels.
- Arnica is very effective when taken immediately after an injury. It is a legal medicine that can be taken by athletes and players after being inflicted with an injury in the field.
- This medicine is ideal for dealing with bruising pain, that is a part of several sports and helps athletes in keeping fit for their upcoming events .
- Calcaera carbonica
- Hypericum perforatum
- This homeopathic medicine is useful in case you get your nerves crushed on account of injuries, such as dropping a heavy barbell on your toe.
- In such cases, you should take Arnica first, and then take this medicine. It is beneficial for soothing nerve pain.
- Such pains are common when your spine is injured.
- Ledem palustre
- This is another effective homeopathic medicine for treating sports injuries in athletes.
- It is used for curing puncture wounds and insect bites.
- It is also used for treating a black eye and other injuries that are cold to touch. It is ideally used after taking Arnica first.
- Rhus toxidodendron
- This homeopathic medicine is important for treating ligament and tendon injuries that cause intense pain, stiffness, as also when a person experiences strains and sprains.
It is recommended for you to consult a homeopathic practitioner before starting to take homeopathic medicines for treating sports injuries on your own. A doctor will be able to prescribe you the best medicines based on your condition and symptoms.