Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. RaviprakashYour feedback matters!
Sir, mera bhanja 15 saal ka hai. Wo bahut jiddi hai. Aajkal wo har baat pe suicide karne Ki dhamki deta hai. Hume kya karna chahiye? Kya aisi sthiti me hum use padhne k liye ghar se door bhej sakte hain? Pls sir jaldi ans dene ka last kare?
I am using piracetam 400 mg and I having nervous ness and feeling very sleepy and brain fog. I am 16 years old I want to increase my memory. Help me plzz how to solve my problem.
Hello doctor, i lost my job 2 years back. I am trying to find a new one. I am not able get into a smaller kind of job every one arround me see me in a different way just to escape situation i started drinking but now i am not able to handle even my small day to day issues i my mind is not in control amd it upsets me. I lost my attitude and self respect. I am suffering do i have any exercise to come out of this situation.
I have a short temper mind always. For my words near by my friends and relatives suffering some problems. But they dont said for my behaviour.
Dear Sir, I have been to Gulf countries before and when ever I go and join a new company I am going into depression and feeling very fear in my mind and heart and due to that BP is also rising and I feel like immediately return back to India and I did couple of times like that and now I have an new opportunity back to Gulf and I am very much in Dilema whether to go or not If I am going please advise me how to fight that fear and be relaxed and haapy working there Regards,
Am Sunil 23 years memory loss with in short time period easy forget and mind goes suddenly in excitation and suddenly depression. Give me solution to overcome this problem.
Am hypertensive and also having LVH on stress test. For the last 1 year I have dyspnea even at rest, feeling fatigue, do I need to consult doctor.
I wish to quit smoking, a 18 year old habit. I found Nicotex of Cipla effective, because it provides Nicotine as a supplement to tackle the withdrawal symptoms. Unfortunately Nicotex isn't available in the market due to some production issues. I want to know if there are any alternates like Nicotex, could be from home/Herbal/etc, as well. For eg. I came across Lobelia as a widely used supplement, but not sure how good.
My problem is with my memory when I took a lot of time to remember what I study. I studies 8-10 time a single line to remember what is study. Please sir give me the solutions of this that I can do good in studies.
I am facing PM and ED problem for a while. But whenever I smoke up (hash) and try it elongates the process little bit but I want to get rid of this problem as its vital part of life. Please suggest some effective remedy or solution. I smoke around 4-5 ciggarate a day. Should I go for ayurveda or allopathy. I heard allopathy have some side effect on our body.
I am having a son and a daughter son is absolutely fine engineer and working in an mnc with good progress. I want your help for my daughter she is nirali of 20 years old and stidying in second year of ug course and she is having a severe dipression. I contacted to a therapist since a month. The medications and the other treatment given by therapist is still not responding much. The therapist is giving narco therapy at present and had done 4 sottings with them. She is having all different symptons as you mention. She is very much friendly with me and sharing many thing with me. Due to less intake of food and heavy dosage of medicines she many time fall down she always refuses for eating or doing any other work. I think this details may be enough for you. I may send you doctors prescription and other notes by doctors to you if required. Thanks sir.
I'm 31 years old. Im masturbating for quite long time. Recently I have got low back pain, blurred vision, disturbed sleep, body ache, tired and less memory and focus. Kindly help me to overcome this.
Compelling urge to get physical with your partner that is an aberration from what is expected of a person, that is to say usual genital arousal for a phenotypically normal, physically of age and consenting human counterpart, is referred to as Paraphilia or sexual perversion. This condition lives up to the standards of a disabling problem when it hampers the overall health of a person, leads to psychological setback or victimization of another individual (read more for healthy sexual life).
Psychological impacts of going through such a condition
1. The perpetrator of the variation may or may not see this as a condition: The person suffering from this condition may or may not treat it as a problem. In both ways, it is harmful. Knowing it as a problem and not seeking treatment or assistance can be harmful for oneself and others. Not realizing that you are subject to a serious sexual condition might propel you to commit wrong to non- consensual partners while being confident about your ways.
2. Social ostracization kills them: Coming in the open with a sexual fantasy that is not acceptable to the society can leave you with varied reactions. People might be incited to attack you for being unusual or they might isolate you. The latter is a probable outcome. Rarely does society guide you towards betterment in such cases. Social ostracization can result in deep rooted hatred for the world at large.
3. Perpetual humiliation can push them more into Paraphilia: Humiliation for being different from the rest can make a person feel shame. Shame and constant regret cannot help an instance of sexual perversion. It can make a man or woman more obstinate. In such a situation a person would strongly cling to his or her condition feeling extremely dejected.
4. 'To be or not to be' haunts people suffering from Paraphilia: Many times a sufferer is not able to understand what is wrong in having objectionable sexual behavioral tendencies and fantasies. As long as your fantasies are limited to your own mental domain or are performed on a consensual partner, there are no complications. The minute an obnoxious sexual urge is performed leading to personal or public harm, a threatening hitch arises.
5. Problems in expressing oneself can make a person suicidal: To adhere to societal norms a person might keep his desires on a leash. This kind of compromising over a long span of time will make a person depressive and may also prompt him to commit suicide.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.