Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindranath ReddyYour feedback matters!
What are the symptoms for a heart attack? I have constant pain in my heart since a week. Please help.
Some time I have a pain in my left side chest. What is the reason behind that. And some time when I take a long breath then I feel same I tell you before.
My husband has haemoglobin 17.5,cholesterol 209, bilirubin 1.37. What can be the reasons for high haemoglobin?
I am 26 year old, married, and have a child. I feel pain sometimes in my chest, and have pain in my left shoulder sweating also. What is that ?
I am 73 Years old .Having BP/Diabetes. BP is fluctuating like 165-70/170-69/179-80. Medicines used now Repace H 1-0-0, attend 25 1-0-0 Minipress XL 2.5 0-0-1, Repace 0-0-1 For Dia: Glyciphage 500 mg: 1/2-1/2-1/2 Stopped Stamlo5 due to side effect of swelling in angles/legs For kind advice to regulate BP.
My sisters BP is always high is in Lucknow its too cold but then also she is having sweats all time.
I am having hypothyroidism and taking 100 mg Levi thyroxine. I am having high cholesterol since a year it is reducing after using rosuvastatin 20 mg but when the medicines are stopped again cholesterol will become high. Please advise how long can I use cholesterol medicines and how to reduce cholesterol naturally.
I am 58 yrs. Height-5'10, weight-88kgs, free from any disease, no sugar, no colostrol, pressure normal, I want to reduce my weight. My mid portion, i. E, belly is to be reduced. Kindly suggest me diet & medicine, if any.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I hav chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done.
I have low blood pressure problem since many years, I have also consulted many doctors but still the problem is same. What should I do?
Can I take raw Aloe vera? I am diabetic and high bp. Lots of Aloe vera plant at my home. Please give me idea how I use it. I am taking raw Turmeric (1 piece) and Garlic (2 clove) every morning empty stomach. Thank you
Hi I am kerala boy 25 age 160 cm height with 67 kg. I am suffering from male boobs nd facial hair growth improper and putn weight. But I dnt eat too much bt oly 3 meals. My testosterone estradial thyroid sugar levels are normal. But cholesterol is at 220. I play daily badminton in the evening fr 1 hr. Pls help I am tired because I have no height as per my age and the boobs are so irritating.
I am 25 year male. I am having feeling my back stressed most of time since almost 2 months. And almost from the same time I having some pain at exit point of anus after having done with stool that pain will last for 10-15 mins. I wnet to the doctor for the pain he gave me ointment it works well but sometimes it still pains. And from I am feeling like some what weak as whenever I am climbing stairs my heart beat becomes slightly higher and feeling exhaust some time whenever I go out. I do not know this is happing because of anxiety or is it really a problem.
I'm 35, I have pain in my chest, my bp is also normal, checked. Can't eat food properly, woke up from sleep easily. Etc
My niece is only 2 & half months and within 4-6 days of her birth Paediatrician suggested to get the heart checked at our convenience. Yesterday, we did the Eco & it was diagnosed that the she needs Balloon Pulmonary Valvoplanty or the heart will be continue to damage. We are afraid that at this such a young age this surgery is necessary? Please let me know your contact details to share the report for proper diagnosis & Dr. From Lybrate can suggest st a true way forward.
The term 'chest pain’ is a very common term and is usually used in day to day life. Basically, chest pain refers to the pain that may generate in your chest, shoulder and can travel to your ribs, jaws and towards your arms. The feeling of the pain can be sharp or dull, depending on the severity of your condition and cause.
There can be several reasons behind chest pain. You need to conduct a few tests to examine the real cause of the chest pain. It is always advised by health experts to take the symptoms of chest pain very seriously in order to avoid any serious problem in the future. Most of the severe and life-threatening diseases behind chest pain involve lung and heart problems. People having serious heart problems often feel discomfort, followed by pain in their chest area.
Chest pain which is related to any heart disease such as heart attack usually has symptoms like:
- Feeling of fullness and tightness in the chest region
- Burning or crushing pain, which travels from the chest to jaw, hands and back region.
- Breathing problem
Usually, it is very tough to distinguish whether the pain is associated with a heart problem or not. But generally chest pains which are not related to heart problems involves symptoms like
- Sensation in your mouth
- Problem in swallowing food
- Pain that worsens when you cough
- Burning sensation in your chest
Common causes of chest pain
- Angina: Angina is a medical condition described as a feeling of discomfort or pain in the chest region. This situation occurs when your heart muscles don't receive blood, which contains rich oxygen. Angina is a symptom of Coronary Heart Disease (CHD). The pain can take place in your shoulder, jaw, neck and arms also.
- Lung problems: People with lung disorders can encounter various types of chest pains. But some common causes are:
- Pleurisy: It is a type of medical condition, which occurs due to inflammation of the lining of chest and lungs. Due to this, you feel a sharp pain at the time of breathing, coughing or sneezing.
- Pneumonia: It is a type of lung infection, which causes chest pain.
- Pneumothorax: It is a type of lung disorder, which occurs when a portion of your chest gets collapsed.
- Asthma: It is a type of condition, which occurs due to shortness of breath and causes chest pain while coughing, sneezing and breathing.
- Gastrointestinal problem: Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is also a common reason for chest pain such as burning sensation in your heart.
- Other causes of chest pain: There are several other reasons of chest pain such as muscle strain, ribs injury, shingles, anxiety and panic attacks. It is always important to consult a physician whenever you encounter any of such chest pain symptoms.