Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra H SYour feedback matters!
I am diabetic person for the last 12 years. For that I am taking Glycomet 500 BD and galvus 50 mg OD. My sugar level is normal since long with medicines. I have also erection problem since long and wants to cure immediately. When I take forzest 20 or caverta 50mg or tadafit tab. I feel no problem at the time of intercourse. But, how long I have to take these medicines. Can erection problem be cured permanently or not? If yes, please advice.
My mother is a diabetic patient and she hardly go for walking, her diabetic level will always be above to normal range though, she takes good diet chapati and a small quantity of rice each day, and I want to know the diet items which she supposed to eat for her breakfast lunch and dinner, moreover Is high fabric foods is good for diabetic patients? Please help. Diabetic report as on 21st Jan Fasting-161 Post lunch-256.
I am 59 years old male person & suffering from diabetes since 2003. I had feel some weakness during intercourse. Please suggest me the tablet/Ayurvedic medicine to eliminate the weakness & increase the intercourse time also.
My mother is hypertensive since 2 years, she has hypothyroidism also, her uric acid level is 7 since 1 year it is not coming to normal range, even after taking zyloric 300 tab, now she is complaining increased urination at night time and severe itching all over the body what should I do?
Is the person suffering from Hypothyroid or Hyperthyroidism at high risk of developing diabetes please clarify?
25/M hello doctors . I take soya milk almost everyday . Around 300 ml each day. I have heard that soya milk is bad for male fertility and reproduction . I have also heard that it is good for the body as it is rich in proteins . Please clear my confusion on this .
I am having fatty liver problem and sugar also. suggest ayurvedic medicine for fatty liver keeping in mind about diabetes.
My haemoglobin % went down to 6.6 after my marriage. Then I started treatment for it and its now 9.5 but my t3 and t4 levels are normal but my tsh level is 8.86. I want to know what does this indicate that t3& t4 normal but tsh high? I completed 3 years of marriage life but yet not conceived and I am anxious to conceive, doctor suggested me to have eltroxin of 50 mcg a day. Please suggest me how to get rid of all these problems and get conceived.
Hi I am male 26 years old, I have hypothyroidism I am using thyronorm 50 mg, one thing troubling me is after an activity in gym or any temporary hectic activity my joints are paining what I this I am not understanding is there any lab test to determine my calcium levels and joints health?
My mom is 67 years old and she is a diabetic. Her fasting blood sugar is 166 and 2 hours after eating it is 190 to 230. Is it good? What should be the feasible curative steps for it?
Infertility refers to the inability to conceive after having regular unprotected sex for a period of 12 months or so. The complex process of ovulation and fertilization need to work right in order to become pregnant.
The common reasons that cause infertility in female and male are listed below:
Reasons for female infertility:
- Uterine abnormalities - This includes problems related to the opening of cervix or abnormalities in the shape of the uterus which includes arcuate or septate uterus or any congenital anomalies like bicornuate uterus or uterine didelphys. Fibroids may distort the uterine cavity interfering with implantation of fertilized egg. Adenomyosis or endometriosis of the endometrium is one the common causes of early infertility.
- Thyroid problems - Disorders of the thyroid gland, either too much thyroid hormone or too little can interrupt the menstrual cycle, leading to infertility in the long run.
- Ovulation disorders - This prevents the ovaries from releasing eggs. Examples include hormonal disorder (PCOS, hypothyroidism, hyperprolactinemia), excessive exercise, eating disorders, injuries, cysts be it follicular or endometriotic and ovarian tumors.
Reasons for male infertility:
- Problems with delivery of sperm - This can happen due to sexual problems, such as premature ejaculation, retrograde ejaculation (semen entering bladder instead of emerging through the penis during orgasm), genetic diseases such as cystic fibrosis, structural problems such as blockage of the part of the testicle that contains sperm or injury to reproductive organs.
- Damage related to cancer - This includes radiation and chemotherapy. Cancer treatments can impair sperm production. Removal of one testicle due to cancer may also affect male fertility.
- Abnormal sperm production - This can be due to various problems like undescended testicles, genetic defects, health problems including diabetes, infections such as mumps, chronic urinary tract infection especially e. Coli or surgeries on the testicles. Enlarged veins in the testes increase blood flow and heat, affecting the number and shape of sperm.