Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RavindraYour feedback matters!
I have two wrinkles on my face under my eye. I don't know what to do? Is this is due to less amount of water in body?
I have a skin problem, which I have consulted a doctor about. But even after taking precautions and prescription time to time, There has not been any positive outcomes. I would really appreciate if you can do this for me. Thank You.
From last one year I am observing dark red blood (10 to 15 ml) coming from rectum at the end of defecation. It is happening for couple of days in interval of 4 months. I consume alcohol as well as smoke too. My diet is very healthy and homemade mostly.
Hi I have skin problem. Between my legs skin get aged and dry. Color also changed. Have little itching also. Is it curable?
Hi muje back side backbone pe tumour hua he use vajase muje other me weakness Aya he uske Karan se me chal nhi pa Raha hu please hlep me.
Meri faceskin 3 mahine pahle bleach se burn hone ke karn dark spots agaye hai please koi cream batao jisse me apna face thik kar saku.
I am having a combination skin in these days my skin is getting dark which toner and cleanser, face wash, moisturizer n sunscreen is best for me I have uneven skin tone dark circles n wrinkles can you please tell me a regime for me.
My face is burning due to sun rays. Now Face skin changed darker and black. Both Cheek of face is look like got black and dark mark. My feeling down. How I change my face color to good and white again. With no mark on face.
I am 6 months pregnant. I noticed a pink colored muscle growing closer to my rectum (excreta area of motion). What it may be? What are its possibilities please tell me, will it affect my pregnancy, and if surgery needed what can I do? Will that lead to abortion or can cure with tablets.
I have a lots of black heads on my full nose I want to get read of that for permanently what should I do ?
Hi I am 26 years old, before month I have suffered from heat bubbles. Now its cured but its leaves black dot in my face. Please suggest any idea to avoid those black dots?
Face becoming dull day by day sir, Face is not glowing. Mine is oily skin. So kindly suggest me a BEST Face wash or soap! thanks in advance.
I am 20 years old guy, With a fairly good health but my face colour had really turned dull! I was fairly whitish as a child! But no more now! suggest me something to get fairly white effectively. Thats not genetically coz everyone in my home has a fair complexion. And moreover my under hair skin and under eyebrow skin is quite too white compared to my face! Thankyou.
As time passes in the mundane chores of our everyday life, the more we grow old. This is one truth of our lives is something that can never be altered. However, it does not mean that it has to be reflected on your body. There are a lot of anti-aging creams in the market, but instead of going through the tedious process of applying them over and over to get satisfying results, an inclusion of natural herbs and spices in your daily diet will not only reduce the signs of aging from your body but also make you feel and look younger.
Advantages of herbs and spices
Most of the herbs and spices contain a healthy amount of antioxidants, minerals and multivitamins, which help improve blood cholesterol levels and the regulation of the blood glucose level. Not to forget that the addition of a suitable amount of herbs and spices in your regular diet increases the taste quotient of even a bland meal. The herbs and spices that really work well as anti-aging agents are as follows:
- Basil: It contains a healthy amount of flavonoids which prevents the body cells from significant damage due to oxidation and strengthens the immune system in general thus, making you feel and look younger.
- Cardamom and mint leaves: This particular spice and herb are particularly useful to relieve your body from any symptoms of indigestion. It also helps in the detoxification of the body.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon helps to control the blood sugar level of the body and also helps to protect the body from obesity.
- Cloves: Cloves helps to initiate better digestion with the help of the anti-inflammatory properties within the herb. This will help keep the digestion problems at bay and thus act as an anti-aging agent
- Ginger: Ginger helps to prevent migraines, provide relief from rheumatoid arthritis and the treatment of indigestion and inflammation. This will also help relieve skin inflammation which is where many of the skin disorders may make you look old.
- Turmeric: A pinch of turmeric in your daily main course can reduce chances of deadly disease like arthritis, asthma, gall bladder disorders and lung cancer. Garlic helps in the activation of liver enzymes which eliminates the toxins from the body.
- Parsley: Parsley contains a rich amount of iron and a regular intake might help in the cleansing of the blood. This will help remove blemishes and thus make your skin look younger.
- Bay leaves and saffron: A regular but limited intake of bay leaves and saffron provides you with a calm and serene temperament. This can lower stress and stop many of the harmful effects, such as aging related problems.
- Cumin: Cumin also contains a lot of iron which helps boost the digestive system and thus keeps your body functioning properly acting as an anti aging ingredient.