Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RavindraYour feedback matters!
My friend recently recovered from chicken pox but he is having heavy spots on his face and body are there any ways to get rid of them.
I have some dark spots on my feet. Firstly some small acne like spots came which had water in it and when I used to rub that it left behind all very dark spots. It inches and the spot does not seem to lighten by anything. The spots have ruined my legs and I tend to hide them please help.
Hello Doctor, I have fisher problem I want to know what should I do which medicine I should take and what precautions?
My skin colour was too fair earlier but now it gets black and dull. How to gain that original colour.
My sister is 28 now. She has oily skin. Her skin colour is dark. Is ultrawyte cream perfect for her face to giving a fair and glowing face? Please help me.
I am 29 years old. I am having tan on my forehead and around the nose and below the eyes what should I do for remove of this tan?
Hello Dr. :- im 27 years old and I have wrinkles and fine lines on my face. Please suggest/ prescribe medicine or another home remedy for me. This is my humble request.
I am 30 years old male, I want a solution for my wrinkles near eyes, any medicine or cream, I used garner anti aging lot but it not works.
I'm 30 years old male. I got some yellowish scars round my eye. I was having high cholesterol and triglycerides now under control. How to get rid of scars.
Homeopathy can very well dissolve gall stones of small and medium sizes, and relieve the gall bladder and body permanently from the pain, suffering and complications coming from gall stones. One of the benefits of homeopathic treatment for gall stones is that your gall bladder does not need removal, and being an important organ for producing digestive enzymes, it is better to keep it in your body. The other benefit is that you get a side effect-free treatment, which is completely efficient and practical, and costs really low compared to other modes of treatments and surgeries.
But before one goes for a homeopathic treatment, a complete evaluation of the patient’s case history must be done so that the right medicine can be given as per the case, history, severity etc. Here is a quick look at the commonly used homeopathic medicines, which doctors, depending on your case history, may prescribe for your gall stone.
Homeopathic medicines used for treating gall stones
- Calcarea carbonica: If you have a family history of kidney and gall stones, are anxious and slow, overweight with high deposits of triglycerides and cholesterol, then you would be given this medicine.
- Chelidonium: If you get pain in any or both of the two patterns pain originating under your right shoulder blade and pain in the upper right abdomen, which spreads to the back, you will be prescribed this one.
- Lycopodium: This medicine is usually recommended in case you have a family history of stones in kidney and gall bladder, along with other complications like, chronic digestive disorders, high cholesterol, gastric problems, constipation, peptic ulcers, gas and bloating. The patient may usually get biliary colic pains late in the afternoon. He or she may also get irritated easily, and hate contradicting opinions.
- Natrum sulphuricum: The patient may have any or some of the problems like chronic diarrhea, gall stone pain, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, depression, obesity and problem in joints. On top of that the patient may be too sensitive to changes in humidity and weather. In such a case, Natrum sulphuricum is given.
- Nux vomica: If a patient suffers from nausea, colic pains, spasmodic pains, heartburn and acidity, gas and bloating, and takes too much of rich and oily food and drinks, then this medicine is used to treat gall stones for him or her.
As you can see, there is a remedy for all types of patients. Hence in case of small to medium sized gall stones, you can always retain the gall bladder, avoid surgeries, and keep patience with systematic homeopathic treatment from an expert doctor. You will get positive results soon.
I'm 20years old female amd my skin was getting dry especially on face. I didn't used any creams, facials etc etc. Not even face powder. What should I do?
Skin infections may be caused by bacteria, fungi, viruses. Infections can lead to skin conditions cellulitis, impetigo, eczema. Many skin infections are mild but some can become sever. Skin infections spread to bloodstream can became life threatening.
Follow few steps -
Keep your hands clean to reduce skin infection.-one of the easiest way to prevent skin infection is with good hand hygiene.
Wash your hands frequently. After wetting hands, applying soap, rub hands together for 20 secs, rinse well and dry thoroughly.
You can also use senitizer.
Wash hands before having meal, coming from outside and after using any equipment.
Clean cuts or breaks in skin as soon as possible -- once you get cut, was it with soap and rinse thoroughly with water. Make sure you remove any visible dust in or around wound.
Apply antiseptic, antibiotic ointment to cut, abrasion. This may destroy any bacteria and prevent skin infections.
Cover up open sore cut with bandage to keep it clean, dry.
Moisturize dry skin --dry skin may lead to cracks which can allow bacteria to enter the cut, use moisturizing lotion to prevent cracks, peeling of skin.