Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RavindraYour feedback matters!
I have already asked this question and I am asking this again with a bit detail. I have noticed white spots on my skin at my arms, shoulders, neck and chest from past few days. I forgot to take a shower immediately after taking a dip in the swimming people which was probably containing bleaching powder with water a couple of days ago. The white spots don't itch and are increasing a bit more each passing day. And I stay exposed to the sun very often without any sunscreen or any lotion. Kindly provide a possible cause of this problem and a remedy as well. I Don't get enough time to see a doctor, so write a prescription as well.
I have pimples with dryskin nd flaky I am 19 I just want to have a glowing skin and I want to remove my black spots on my face and make it clear visible so what lotion can you suggest me?
Pigmentation formed on my cheeks both cheeks and I tried different products to get rid of it but can't. It gets darken if my face got exposed to sunlight. Please suggest me how to get rid from those patches. Since 4 years I am facing this issue.
Good morning doctor, I'm Sampath I had skin problems like elegy pls give me a correct solution to get ried of it.
I am 19 years old boy. I have face problems. Some dark dots in my face. Suggest me a fairness cream to increase my fairness and remove my dark dots.
Am in medium in colour. But my college friends all are having whitish skin. That's why I need an beautiful handsome whitish skin. Can I try skin lightening for my face to get whitish skin. Or tell me any methods to get whitish skin and handsome look.
Im a dark skinned girl I hav good features and personality. Bt still I only want to become one shade fairer from my skin thats all you can say light brown or brown. Can you tell me any thing in natural way to gain permanent results. Or for which type if surgery or treatment shud I go for that? please do reply the cost also.
I had suffered chicken box before 12 years ago but in my face had black dots and disturbing me how treat this.
I am frm uttarakhand. 27 years old doing a government job in banglore. there is some blackish spot marks on my back. Its on skin. I dont know its from birth or not. I wanna remove dat spots. Bcz I feel shame whenever I m on beaches or in swimming pool. Its quite awkward. For me. please give a. Cool solution to me.
I have prostate cancer at stage 4.Gleason score 8.Now my legs are partially paralysed that I can't walk or move. At whole body bone scan it has been seen that the diseases spread to bone & I had a tumor at D5 which has been removed by surgery. My testes also removed to stop supply of testosterone. Please tell me can I be able to walk & can I be cured? Please help me doctors.
I have suffering from pigmentation. Please help out from this. Any surgeries or anything else to fast cure.
Hello, I wanted to whiten my skin tone. Is there any medication or cream which is safe to use So that I can get fair. Please please help.
Dysentery is the inflammation of the intestine that causes appearance of blood and mucous in stool. It is caused by bacteria or parasites. In this condition, the patient passes semi liquid stool many times in a day. It is a contagious disease and is transmitted via the faecal oral route. Thus, a group of people like a family living together or students in a hostel are more prone to picking up the infection. This infection is also transmitted via anal sex.
Ayurveda is a herbal medicinal treatment, originated in India. It is known to have cure for various health problems. Usually Diarrhoea cures itself through diet change, but in case of dysentery, medication is required to combat bacteria and parasites. Some ways to treat Dysentery with Ayurvedic remedies are as follows:
- Isabbael for Chronic Amoebiasis: Isabbael is a formulation that treats dysentery caused due to Amoebiasis. When the stool contains mucus and the infected patient feels a cramp before passing stool, it is considered an Amoebiasis infection. Isabbael is very good for bacillary dysentery as well. It is advised to consume 1 teaspoonful twice daily with water for 5 to 7 days for best results.
- Ambimap for dysentery: Ambimap herbal formulation possesses a multi-purpose approach to control and cure dysentery (Pravahika). It is known to treat and cure all types of parasitic infection and provides immediate relief. For best results, 1 or 2 tablets should be taken 2 to 3 times a day with water.
- Churna for dysentery: Churna is a polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine in powdered form and is high beneficial in treating dysentery.
You can also opt for Ayurvedic remedies that can be formulated at home. They are as follows:
- Combine powdered dry ginger root, amla powder, long and black pepper in equal proportions. It is advisable to store this dry mixture in a glass container. For best results, consume one teaspoon of this mixture with lukewarm water two times a day.
- Another great way to combat dysentery is to drink buttermilk. Just add a bit of rock salt as well as powdered roasted cumin seeds. Drink this mixture two times a day preferably with breakfast and at lunchtime. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.