Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. RavindraYour feedback matters!
I want a female and I used pen 4 times to masturbate does this gud for health if not then pls suggest what to do.
I am 25 year old male. I have a athletic foot in my sensible part. The skin over the two ball was so thick and cracked. I have itching and irritation. I am facing this since last two months. I took medicine but I didn't get over from this.
My palm got red rashes and its itching and skin peeling off it occurs twice a year when whether changes. Summer to winter and winter to summer it happens and it's annoying.help me to deal with this
Hi I am akkie I am male and I am having head ache ehat should I do to avoid it? Please will you consult me? What should I do to avoid it?
Respected doctor, I am 24 years old from mumbai. recently I am working in ludhiana as Textile Engineer since 14 month. This question is seeing one, but try to understand doctor. I have problem of Too less or small penis. At present I am unmarried but it will cause me effect. So please help me to increase my penis length. Please dont mind it. Give me some medicine tip to take.
Now Days I quit smoking but now I want to clean my lungs from taar please give suggestion to heal it.
How to increase healthy sperm or healthy penis. And penis hand shaking cause feature sex feelings or not.
I am 25 year old, Since 1 year I am having problem related to nightfall. I have a nightfall more than 3 times in a month. Please help me and tell me why it is happen and what is the treatment for that?
I am 18 year old and I am present of migrane so what do for it and what type of food eat and what I do for this?
I have a blocked nose and ear ache and also feel dizzy. My doctor said that my right nose was blocked with noise bone and in ear their is a cold effect. They advice me to get operate. But till operation is there solution that can help me and get me relief and remove fluid from my both ears. please provide me some natural way to drain cold fluid (mucus) from my ears.
My age is 28, since 4 days I am having backache left side and also urine infection, please help me in this aspect.
While having sex with my partner I got ejaculate early y it happen I do not know I want to increase my stamina what should I do for this can you ppz help mee for that.
Hello sir. I'm 22 years old .lasr 8 month to start zim. Now my body change but my penis on no effect and masturbation 30 sec in sperm out. .plzzz suggest me how to increase my penis size .and increase timing please suggest me sir.
I'm 21 year old female, I have problem of mouth infection swelling inside mouth and mouth walls are getting black.
Hello sir/madam, I am getting very bad breath, how can I reduce it because of that I am not able to communicate with any one directly,
I'm an Indian, 17 years, male. I masturbate almost regularly. What are the possible adverse effects that might affect my health?
It has long been established that the kind of food you intake and the way you prepare it go a long way in deciding your digestive and overall health. A person is always advised to have a filling breakfast, a moderately elaborate lunch, but a beggar's dinner. This kind of a balanced diet helps a person to live a way healthier life.
The following points will help you to have a healthy dinner facilitating your wellbeing:
- Opt for a broth instead of something greasy and oily: If you plan to cook veggies on a pan, chuck the idea of using oil. Oily and greasy food should be your last dinner option. Excess oil not only complicates digestive processes, but it also interferes with your regular sleep patterns. The next solution available is to use vegetable broth in place of oil. Pieces of lean meat or diced vegetables steamed in some broth can make a yummy meal indeed.
- Try avoiding dairy products after sundown: It is hard for your body to break down dairy products, such as full cream milk or cheese at night. Dairy products are also fattening. It would be best to have these in the day. Contrary to popular belief, milk is not an essential part of an adult's diet. It is inevitable in your growing age. To fulfill one's bodily requirement of calcium without causing extra pressure on the digestive system, a generous helping of plain yogurt can be had with dinner.
- Drink water before you start with your meal: Water kills your ability to overeat. Many tend to drink soda or carbonated drinks alongside lunch or dinner; this is a bad practice. One may sip on to water while eating a meal, but that too in moderation. You should drink water before sitting at the dining table; this way you can successfully prevent yourself from overeating.
- Spices can actually help: Spice is not a vice. Spices bring added flavor to your food and subject you to the benefits of natural products. May it be a soup, broth or a salad; adding spices can prove to be effective. Cinnamon and turmeric can actually protect you against a host of diseases. Garlic fights off cancer. Using ginger to cook your dinner can also be extremely helpful.
- Whole grains pave your way to good health: Instead of having refined grains you should go in for whole grains. Whole grains are rich in fiber and fills you up for a longer span of time. Fiber can come to your aid if you suffer from chronic constipation as it is known to stimulate bowel movements.