Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Sir I have spondylitis problem doctor advice to take saaz medicine am taking it from 3 years please give your advice I have still pain in my joints after some time.
I am 23 years old female. I have bloated tummy. I am slim otherwise but I have lil fat in my belly. How to get rid of it fast.
I have many pimples on face since three months. How can I cure that. Kindly give me suggestion. If I use Ayurveda medicine how many days it will take? Next month I have my marriage.
Aging is not just a matter of your skin care regimen and the products that you use. If you are using path breaking products and ignoring your diet and exercise routine, then you are setting yourself up for premature aging, despite the best and most expensive treatments. A poor diet on a constant basis over a period of many months and years can cause irreparable damage to the delicate skin of your face as well as the other parts of your body. (Know more about acne problem)
So find out about the six kinds of food that may be aging you.
- Sugar: This may not come as such a surprise. The next time you decide to reach out for a fistful of candy or chocolates, think about the effect it may have on your skin and its elasticity. A sugar overdose can start a process that doctors’ term as glycation. This usually happens when you end up ingesting more sugar than the cells of your body can handle, process or even accommodate. In this process, there is a production of advanced glycation end products which can damage the collagen of your skin. Collagen is the element which renders youth and elasticity to your skin. (Learn more about diabetes problem)
- Alcohol: The dehydrating effect of alcohol is well known to everyone. The body takes a long time to break down alcohol, which means that the effect lasts longer. So if you have been persistently ingesting large amounts of alcohol on an almost daily basis, then you will need to think of the effect that all the dehydration is having on your skin which can give rise to premature wrinkles and lines.
- Charred Meat: If you are a fan of smoked steak and meat dishes, then you will need to read this point. The inflamed hydrocarbons breaks down the precious collagen present in the skin even as it makes your face and skin look puffy due to the effect of inflammation. Also, this may contaminate your next meal, so remember to clean up the grill properly.
- Salt: Excessive consumption of salt can lead to many problems for the body and the skin as well. It causes the body to retain excess water which can give you a bloated look. You can use a caffeine based moisturiser for a quick release of excess fluids in such cases.
- Processed Food: Packaged and processed food that has been frozen with preservatives and excess salt for a long time can harm your skin by stripping away the mineral and nutrient reserve that is usually replenished with right eating.
- Spicy Food: The skin reacts to constant ingestion of spicy food as this dilates the blood vessels and leaves the skin looking blotchy.
I used to smoke a cigarette, before retiring, to bed. This has been practice for over 40 years. I have giving up smoking since a week. Now I do not get sound sleep. Is it psychological, or will get normalized, over time.
I have small tiny white dots on my upper lips. Which appear sometimes n eventually get less M scared are they harmful And what treatment I should take to get rid of those dots on my lips Thank you.
I am having back pain my age is 23 and my weight is 80 kg, what can I do to avoid back pain? Please suggest.
I live in Ooty Tamil Nadu. I had recently had a small wound at the back of my right foot,(a little above the heel), apparently caused due to a shoe bite. I have no problems while walking, but seem to be having pain either while sitting or lying down. I had consulted a general physician, here, who had prescribed tablets for the pain to subside. It has been about 10 days, but the pain still continues, while walking. I have now been asked to consult a surgeon for his opinion. I'm concerned as to what might be the problem. Is there chances for any growth in the wound itself, that might need to be surgically removed? Thanks in Advance.
I have got swelling on my butt after an injection and this is getting very painfully please advise me what should I do!
I have rashes on my gums and I have gone for opg twice on doctors advice there was nothing in opg everything is OK but I have rashes on my gums which gives inflammation and many times when rashes increase I have pain in my ears for which I went to ent doctor everything was OK dentist told that its neuralgia I was having pain in left side face its OK now rashes in gums are feel by touching with tongue I have two small holes in roof of mouth what is this and how it can be cured is this any big problem like mouth cancer.
I have to loose my weight, but I can't controls my dieting so if any other way in which I can loose my weight than tell me. You can suggest me any medicine which have no any side effect.
A painful, common condition that affects the lower part of the spine is termed as back pain. It is mostly caused by strain (muscle injury) or sprain (ligament injury). Some other causes include poor posture, improper lifting, fracture, infrequent exercise, arthritis or a ruptured disk. Usually, pain in the lower back is the only symptom.
Conventional treatment for back pain often includes
2. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
3. Weight Control
If these treatments fail, then the only option left is surgery. Either discectomy (surgical procedure to relieve pressure in the disc by removing the gel-like substance in the disc) or foraminotomy (surgical procedure to expand the gaps through which the nerves pass) is performed.
However, conventional therapy usually has side-effects and only manages to suppress the problem, not cure it. If you seek a cure, Ayurveda is an excellent option. Usually, Ayurvedic remedies are non-invasive, natural and can be arranged at home.
Here are some great Ayurvedic treatments:
1. According to the principles of Ayurveda, imbalance in the doshas can lead to problems in the body. The goal of Ayurveda is to balance the doshas and heal the body from the inside. So a lot of Ayurvedic treatments comprise of foods that need to be consumed for the body to heal. For example, you can blend wheat, coriander powder, khuskhus powder and milk together, boil it for twenty minutes and then consume it at room temperature. This will relieve your pain.
2. Another thing you can do is fry garlic in coconut oil and then use the oil to massage over the affected areas on your back.
3. To restore the damaged dosha, daily purgation is suggested.
4. Practicing Yoga can go a long way in managing your pain as well. In Ayurveda, pain is seen as a result of exerting yourself too much, either emotionally or physically. If your spine needs strength, your mind must be strong first of all. So, firstly, your mind needs balance before you can focus on the affected areas. When doing Yoga, start with easy postures such as back-bends. Consult a yoga therapist or teacher before you start doing any yoga posture. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.