Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ravinder R
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Ravinder RYour feedback matters!
I have back pain from 1 week. Yesterday I went to physiotherapist and took treatment. Kind of massage. She told me to take hot pack in home and to come for 2 sittings. It was fine for 1hour after the treatment but in the night it became more worse than before. I couldn't sleep night because of that. Is that treatment is right? Do I need to change the doctor?
I have back pain in lower part. I do believe it due to my regular and continue work on computer. Please suggest
I am a student of +2 class. I have very pain in my back. I am also suffering from fever. What can I do for my health?
I am 20 years old boy I have back pain for last 1 year which was getting severe and I could even sit for 15 minutes continuously do I stop my studies, and I Take Medicines but no use now one of leg has less strength than my right leg and I feel bad while walking. Please make me know what can I do now?
Hello doctor. I am very much thankful to the doctors available in this website. My husband is 33 years old. He was working as chief mechanic in automobiles kuwait. He was working hardly for 8 hours without rest. Nowadays he was very tired and got some severe leg ache from knees to underfoot. The pain continues during sleep also. Pls help us to get rid of this pain. Thanking you regards.
I am feeling serious joint pain in my knee and shoulder and also when I wake in the morning I fell severe tired and weakness. I also face severe headache sometimes. So kindly suggest me these are symptoms of which disease.
I am 25 years old and I have back pain in my body. My leg to the shoulder' s. I take pain killer medecine since 2 years. So what I have to do.
Spinal cord is a very important part of your body as it renders support to your body. It also gives your body a good posture and thus maintaining a healthy spine is very essential. An unfit spinal cord can lead to various complicated problems.
The following are 5 must do exercises in order to maintain a healthy spine:
- Exercising your core muscles can help you to maintain a fit spine. Your core muscles refer to the muscles of your lower back and your abdominal muscles. These muscles give support to your spine. So exercising them can give you a healthy spine.
- Walking regularly can also give you a healthy spine. It is suitable for people of all age groups. Daily walking can help you to recover from various spinal illnesses as well such as spinal stenosis.
- Swimming is also a good exercise for maintaing a fit spinal cord. Swimming helps to exercise all back muscles and thus, gives you a healthy spinal cord.
- Lying down straight with your face down on an even and firm surface for about twenty minutes can help you to get a healthy spine and also a good body posture.
- Cycling can also help you achieve a healthy spine. While cycling, all your back muscles and the muscles of the lower part of your body are engaged in physical activity. If the muscles of your lower back are strong, then it can help you to keep your spine fit.
Other than these exercises, stretching your limbs and other stretching exercises are also beneficial for a healthy spine. But it is highly recommended for you to consult a doctor before doing any exercise in order to be guided in the proper manner and avoid further complications.