Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ravikumar R
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Ravikumar RYour feedback matters!
I have nausea almost everyday. And gastric difficulties like stomach bloating and all is frequent and so far all kind of gastric pills seemed not that useful. So what's can I do please suggest me something.
I had unprotected sex with my wife for months she is hepatitis b positive. I have tested twice both the time the result came negative. How much time does it take for HEPATITIS B VIRUS to be detected in blood test?
I am diabetic patient. My penis upper screen becomes tight and penis it not opening. There is some fungus (white-white) in penis .so what can I do?
Here's something men may not be willing to tell their women: Sometimes a man gets a sore penis and, for a while at least, may not feel in the mood for sex. That's not to say that the mood will necessarily last for a long time, or that he may not find himself eager to jump into bed with his partner despite his sore penis. Even when they know there may be some pain, many men will happily give in to the lure of sex - even if the soreness makes them regret it later. But since his long-term penis health affects his partner as much as it does him, women need to know a little about the sore penis.
It's a societal thing
- The fact is, men can often have a sore penis - much more often than one might think. And it's the kind of thing they're more willing to talk about with other guys than with women. (Although, to be fair, much of the time that they tell their buds they have a sore penis, it's really just a way of bragging about the incredible sex they had last night.)
- Still, many men feel that society pressures them to present an uber-macho façade where matters of the penis are concerned, especially with the women they take to bed. They feel an expectation that they can perform at the drop of a hat - and that they're supposed to want to perform 24/7. But even the horniest of men are still only human and can fall prey to any number of soreness-inducing situations, such as:
- - Overdoing it. Probably the most common reason a guy complains of a sore penis is because he's been having too much sex (either with a partner or with his hand - or both). Remember that penis skin is very sensitive and filled with nerve endings - hence, the incredible pleasure a guy gets from sex. Too much activity can simply overwork the poor little fellow - a situation which a little rest usually can cure.
- - Aggressive action. Sometimes, though, the problem isn't too much penile activity - it's too rough penile activity. Especially if it's activity in which there is insufficient lubrication. So a guy who thrusts at too furious a pace, or whose penis is stroked at a lightning-fast pace by a hand devoid of lubrication, is going to find himself with a raw, painful penis.
- - Allergy. Sometimes the soreness comes not from activity on that sensitive penis skin but from an allergic reaction - to chemicals in soap, fragrances in the detergent that cleans his underwear, etc. It causes a rash or other reaction which in some cases makes the manhood a little too tender to touch.
- - A crotch punch. Getting hit in the groin with a baseball or other hard object can cause soreness that may last for days. Understandably.
- So if a guy does complain about a sore penis, it helps if his partner is understanding. And she should know that he is likely going to want to get back into action earlier than he probably should - in which case, his partner can help by going slowly and helping him to ease back into things rather than jumping in at full throttle.
- Women whose men complain of a sore penis should also encourage them to daily apply a first class penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Keeping the penis healthy means it will recover from whatever causes the soreness more quickly. The best crèmes can also help reduce the soreness. For example, one with both a high-end emollient (like Shea butter) and a natural hydrator (like vitamin E) can "double team" affected penis skin, re-moisturize, and help alleviate soreness. By the same token, if aggressively rough handling has de-sensitized the penis, a crème with a neuroprotective ingredient like L carnitine can help restore minor loss of sensation.