Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ravikumar B L
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ravikumar B LYour feedback matters!
I have black spots as well as pimples on my face. I used many scar removal cream for 2 months but didn't see any change. What should I do ?
I have rashes in my butts which doesn't irrigation and all. But I feel worse about that. If I am touching my butts that gives strange feel to me. I want to get rid of that. Pls suggest me some ointments or treatments for that. Its seems like std. Goosebumps Thank you.
My friend having the problem if lichen planus on skin (not oral) for around one year now only lichen marks are left they r so dark recommend for lightening these marks.
Hy plzz someone suggest me something I want to get rid of these harsh acne and their marks on my face. Which makes look dull n my skin also losing fairness do not know what to to I have tried many things but still no effect n my t shape oily problem is to much plzzz doc help me out.
Im not happy with my face. I have black scars and a little holes on my face. I got acne on my 10th class and it has been almost four years. I lost all my confirmation levels. I even feeling shy to talk with new people. And I don't want to let this go on like this. I want to put an end to this. Please help me.
Tried various treatment, creams, following diet plan from long and also sleeping to 8 hrs or plus but no improvement in dark circles under eyes, so pls suggest should I go for surgery or is there any other option for that, pls suggest as I have dark circles under eyes from more than 5 years. Feeling very frustrated as getting no result from everywhere.Please tell.
Hi, I am 28 years girl and I want to know what treatment to get for the colour of my body. My body has a different colour of every part, which makes me low confident. I have to always think what to wear.
Oily skin is a condition that can be characterized by shine on the skin and a large number of pores. The oil in question is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive sebum. This can result in acne and blackheads. Summer is a time of the year where skin problems due to oily skin are worsened by factors such as sweat and dust. So proper skin care is necessary in order to negate the effects of oily skin.
There are multiple ways to handle this condition in summers:
1. Using cleansers - Proper cleaning of skin is a very important step in lessening the effects of oily skin. Harsh cleansers have an opposing effect as they facilitate secretion of oil, so a mild cleanser is usually the best option. Some cleansers may contain ingredients that irritate the skin, so care is advised in selecting a proper one.
2. Hydration and food - Keeping the body well hydrated in summers combined with a diet free of greasy, oily food and less fats can help in reducing the effects of oily skin.
3. Using masks to clear the face - Masks such as clay masks, yogurt, and baking soda can help in cleansing the skin by clearing the oil. It should be noted that these treatments should not be overdone as they can cause the skin to dry up too much and over secrete oil.
4. Skin moisturizers - People often have this notion that oily skin does not require moisturizer application. Selecting a moisturizer that is fit for oily skin and using it will help moisturize the skin and keep it healthy.
5. Sunscreen - Sunscreen is a necessity during summers, and the sunscreen you choose should be specifically for oily skin in order for it to work effectively. Application of sunscreen can help prevent the UV rays of the sun from penetrating the skin and cause complications.
6. Dermatological treatment - In case of severe oiliness, treatments such as chemical peels and creams laced with tretinoin can help. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.