Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RavikiranYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old. I have Habit of taking water after tea. Is it bad for my Teeth or Body. I have this Habit from last 20 years. But I am not facing any Problem.
I have dental problem. Sensation problem and become black some part of my teeth after that it need to filling. For sensation I use lot of sensation pastes mouth washes ; but no relief. please tell what should I do.
Right upper crushing teeth certre part broke away in bit by bit. What I have to do to close the pit and further damaging the tooth
Me innermost tooth is paining a bit. Also whatever I eat, I can almost feel the taste inside that teeth. What to do?
Having Gum problem. It's bleeding while brushing and roots are becoming weak. Pls let me know the best way to come out of this.
I lost my front 4 teeth due to an accident recently nw I want to implant them recently I jst need details about reactions and effect and cost details kindly respond to my problem.
My teeth is paining from last 4 days now doing root canal which cap is best solution metal or ceramic and what will be cost for the same.
Hello Dr. saab last kafi tym se almost last manth se muh me chhale ho rhe hai. Muh ke andar ka hissa aur gale tak bilkul paka hua hai lal .medicine lene kuch dino k thik ho jata hai 2 ya 3 din baad fir se ho jaate hai. Tounge me itna nahi chhala but andar ki taraf jahn se niglte hai khana wo area jyada paka hua hai. Thanks.
How to get rid of bad smell from mouth .even I am brushing daily perfectly. The yellow color spit (pasaru in yellow color) does not coming from mouth and that leading to bad smell. What can I do now to get bad smell from mouth.
Some part of my teeth fall down if I ate something that go into the hollow part of my teeth and I drink water it gave me a lot of pain.
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.