Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi ShankarYour feedback matters!
My mother is suffering from sciatica and nerve compression (disk issue). Doctor has recommended her physiotherapy. She has already take 1 month physiotherapy but there have been no improvement. Last week, she has gone through epidural injection. There is some relief in the pain however still numbness is there is her left leg.
My mother is 48 years old. She is facing the problem of legs and back pain like many women of her age faces. What she can do to cute from this problem.
I am 62 years old and suffering from frozen shoulder, when I lie on my back and sleep for sometime, my hands and shoulders uncontious for some time. What to do?
I am having frequent back pains. I spend close to 15 hours on mobile or laptop for work or personal preference. Any suggestions on this? any reference material that can be used?
I am 39 y old suffering from spondylosis for the last 4 yrs. Severe at first ie 2011 year. Mild now if with hard controlled of lifting heavy weight. But could not fully recover. What should I do to recover fully back? life is so hard with this.
My wife age 39 years is facing problem of knee pain while moving up on stairs, she has acute pain on knees after 4 -5 stairs. Please suggest some homeopathic medicine.
I have some kind of butt pain from last 5 days. On the first day, the pain was intense and I could not get out from my bed. Although the pain decreased, I couldn't walk after a certain distance. I'm limping from last 5 days. Sometimes I will experience a sudden pain and at other times when I walk a little far, the pain happens throughout my leg which compels me to sit down. Yesterday, I slept on the affected side of the hips and the pain increased and now I'm experiencing continuous pain. I should tell that I experienced a nasty jump in the bike because the tyres were not having enough air. What can be the reason for such pain?
I am 48 yr old. My l4 & l5 operated in 2011, but in 6th month I am suffering from back pain. I consult to neuro-physician, he advice to me again deep surgery l4 & l5.
She is suffering from back lower pain from last 2-3 years. Doctors suggest for the operation. Now what to do.
Breaking a bone can be counted among one of the most painful experiences that one can possibly suffer from. Inflicted usually by external injuries, fractured bones generally require surgeries for recuperation. In the occasion of minor fractures however, plasters often facilitate recovery. Although these are the primary treatments that are meted out, recovering from fractured bones entail much more. For some, the time to restore normalcy takes longer than others. In such cases, one tends to opt for palliatives to ease out the pain.
Homeopathic medicines not only offer respite to the pain but also provide a holistic cure for the emotional anxiety one goes through in such times. Many therefore seek out homeopathic remedies for treating bone fractures. Some of the most effective antidotes in this regard have been enlisted below.
1. Arnica: Arnica is extremely helpful at curbing swelling and as a consequence, reducing pain. Prolonged use of Arnica can potentially minimize the swelling to absolute normalcy.
2. Hypericum: This soothes the fracture induced pains, especially when the fractures affect the nerves. This is a beneficial remedy for fractures in fingers, toes and the spinal regions.
3. Bryonia: Bryonia is known to bring relief in cases of the jarring pain that surfaces post trauma. Sometimes, even the slightest movement in the affected area can lead to a lot of distress. This is an ideal cure for such cases.
4. Calcarea Phosphorica: This speeds up the healing process following a bone fracture. Consumption of Calcarea Phosphorica accords a calming effect on the moods of the patient and helps to deal better with the pain, anxiety and irritability in the due course.
5. Eupatorium Perfoliatum: This helps in mitigating deep wounds and the consequent aches. The healing powers of Eupatorium Perfoliatum are extremely pervasive and results in quicker recovery.
6. Ruta Graveolens: This re-nourishes the damaged body fibers and soothes the bruised areas. It is also known to reduce restlessness.
7. Symphytum: It is extremely helpful in the rejoining of bones. It enables the body to heal faster and effectively cures joint pains. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.