Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi SachidanandaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from throat pain by common cold. If I take medicine then it is fine but after medicine over, it starts again. What should I do?
I have problem in my throat as like throat irritation and the problem arises in the morning specially so please suggest me what to do?
I am 16 year old male with height of 5' 9" and weight of 62 Kgs. At present I'm suffering from "tonsil" infection for which swallowing is painful and "tonsil" is bit enlarged it seems (not very sure, as in the normal condition never feel its original size). I'm studying in class XII and don't like to loose my academic sessions. Please suggest useful remedy/medicine for speedy recovery apart from hot water gargling.
Sai is having severe throat pain since 5 days. He tried medicine but still he can't get rid of it. What maybe the reason like change in climate or any other reasons. Can you please prescribe any better medicine?
I have been taking thyronorm 100 mg for the last 2 years, last year by the middle of june I felt severe vertigo due to below normal TSH and I stopped taking the same for sometime. The vertigo lasted for upto 2 months and later my doctor advised me to continue taking the same and I did as advised. Later this year by the month of May I felt heavy headedness and the TSH test result showed normal 3.95 but my doctor still advised me to continue the same but I changed to thyronorm 75 mg and lately by last thursday I felt severe vertigo. So I Have stopped taking the medicine. Now I feel same heavy headedness. Is it due to the fall in TSH level. I am only 32 years old. Now what can I do to get rid of this vertigo?
Yesterday, All of sudden my right ear started paining. Took painkiller and drop then got some relief. What could be the reason. What is the best way to clean the ears?
I have liver problem in my stomach and throat at some days at least two years happened give properly medical reports at few days please give advice to take a medicine to doctors.
Although nose bleeding is quite common during the cold months, they can occur in the summer months too. This is because, during the summer heat, your nose may tend to get excessively dry. The protective layer of mucus in the nasal cavity tends to dry up during the summer months, thus resulting in nose bleeding. The hot summers can also lead to allergies, which in result can cause it.
Although nose bleeding may be quite messy, it is nothing very serious and can be easily prevented or stopped. Here are a few home remedies that you can try if you are prone to nose bleeding during the summer season:
- Vinegar: Vinegar is easily available in any household and effectively stops nose bleeding. Just pour in some vinegar in a cotton ball or a piece of cloth and put it into your nose for some time.
- Ice: Ice also effectively helps with controlling nose bleeding. Just rub ice against your nose to reduce swelling in the blood vessels. The ice will also effectively numb the pain offering instant relief.
- Foods containing vitamin C: Ensure that during the summer months you take the right amount of Vitamin C into your diet. This is because Vitamin C helps in blood clotting, and will stop nose bleeding faster. Foods that are rich in vitamin C are guavas, kale, mustard, parsley, oranges, strawberries and lemons.
- Baking soda: Baking soda works wonders for nose bleeding. Just mix some amount of baking soda into water, and transfer the solution into a spray bottle. Spray your nose with the solution.
- Steam: Inhaling steam is a great way to prevent nose bleeding. When you take steam, it moistens the nasal cavity and prevents it from becoming dry, thus avoiding any bleeding.
- Right posture: Another way to quickly stop a nose bleeding is to elevate your head. Keep your head in that position until the bleeding stops and try not to bend, as it can just aggravate bleeding.
- Whole-wheat bread: Make whole-wheat bread as part of your daily diet during summer. It is said to contain Zinc, which protects the blood vessels in the body.
- Drink water: ?Also ensure that you keep yourself hydrated at all times during the hot summer months. Drink plenty of liquids like fruit juice and milkshake, to prevent your nose from drying out.