Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi RajYour feedback matters!
Good day to you For the past few weeks I do not know whats wrong with me. I used to over masturbate. Now when I feel aroused or excited, there is a deep pain that comes from within my rectum/ass and my left leg also starts feeling numb. What is this and why?
Sinusitis is inflammation of the membrane that lines the sinus (sinuses the air-filled cavities in your forehead and cheeks and behind the bridge of your nose, produce thin mucus) and nasal passages, narrow ducts into the nasal cavity.
It can spring from hay fever, a virus or just about anything that irritates your nasal passages.
The inflammation alone can cause painful, tender eyes, cheeks and nasal passages, headaches, even earaches. Not only are sinus infections painful, they are also long lived and difficult to clear up, even with antibiotics - a good reasons to thin the mucus and encourage drainage with the right foods.
* Chillies, onions, horseradish, wasabi, and other foods that make
your nose run
Draining mucus is a sure way relieve sinus pressure and pain
* Capsicum, Citrus fruit and other foods rich in vitamin C--
Vitamin C is crucial for keeping the immune system in top form, means fewer colds, flus and even allergies
* Hot liquids
Sip hot tea with lemon or a steaming bowl of chicken soup
(or any soup made with clear broth) to get the ' juices' in your
* Tea and water
The more fluids you take in, the thinner the mucus in your nasal
passages. Drink at least eight 250-ml glasses, or 2 litres daily.
* Nuts, seeds, wheat-germ, almonds, sunflower seeds and other
foods reach in vitamin E
FOOD TO BE AVOIDED
* Dairy foods
Milk, Cheese and other dairy foods make mucus seem thicker
* Alcohol may swell nasal and sinus membranes
Dear sir my name is prasenjit dns I am from TRIPURA (agartala), m 28 years old boy, hight is 5fit. When I do sex cum out quickly (2 min) before I do daily long time hand blow. Now I do not proper sex my partner now what I do increase my sex stamina long time. Please recommendation some medicine. M also stone patient. Please help me.
I am 17 years old I feel that at the tip of penis it is vibrating I do not feel it when I was in work It is vibrating like phone vibrations I do not have pain but it feels annoying please help me how to fix it suggests some preventions How to cure it Is it curable or not? Why it is caused? Please reply to me.
I hve pimple like spots (white heads) over left side of my penis from very young age. Suggest me the cure. Thank you.
Sir I am suffering from diarrhea. After eating food I shall have to go for a toilet. I have back pain also. And frequently forget the things.
A man places a great deal of worth on his penis. After all, it's the part of him that brings such incredible pleasure, not only to himself, but to his partners. It's the part that all men seem to talk about and compare. Has anyone ever heard a man talk fondly about the shape of his nose, or guys comparing the size and shape of their earlobes? Given how important this part of the body is, guys already know that good penis care is essential.
But do they know exactly how to maintain their penis health so that they can not only have a more handsome penis, but fewer penis problems as well? There are a few things men need to keep in mind, whether they are revamping their old routine for penis care or starting out for the first time on this very important journey.
1. Careful cleaning is a must. The penis is usually very warm, encased in clothing that keeps it in the dark, and a little moist from the sweat and other body oils that surround it. The result is a perfect breeding ground for bacteria. That's why a daily cleaning is so important. A man should look for a good cleanser that will not dry out his skin, and wash the area with warm water on at least a daily basis. It is important to clean every part of the penis, especially under the foreskin for intact men. When the cleaning is done, pat dry the penis - never rub, as this can create irritation.
2. Take care to use lubrication. Whether a guy is playing on his own or with a partner, adequate lubrication can remedy all sorts of penis problems before they have a chance to begin. Going at it without lube might seem okay at first, but remember that the sensitive penis skin is made up of all sorts of delicate nerve endings, which are maintained by tiny blood vessels right underneath the skin. Lots of friction but not lube means that those blood vessels might suffer injury, which in turn can contribute to scar tissue, neither of which bode very well for a handsome penis.
3. Avoid sexually transmitted diseases. This seems like a no-brainer, but it's surprising how many men choose to have sex without a condom 'just this once' and think there will be no serious consequences from that fact. And sure, a man might get lucky from time to time, but eventually the lack of protection will catch up with him. The result could easily be penis bumps, warts, red spots and discharge, as well as penis pain. Though many conditions can be treated fully, some might leave behind scars or worse, stay around forever, like herpes - and lurk there until another outbreak that ruins the look of a guy's handsome penis.
4. Use a top-notch penis health crème. The importance of an excellent penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) cannot be stressed enough. A good crème will contain a plethora of vitamins. These should include vitamin A, also known as retinol, which is known for maintaining skin health. Another is vitamin B5, also known as pantothenic acid, an essential nutrient often found in high-end skin crèmes. Vitamins C, D and E help ensure further maintenance of healthy penis skin. Amino acids that ease peripheral nerve damage can help the penis that has been enjoyed a little too much, and the wonders of Shea butter can help keep skin supple and smooth. Applying a crème like this daily after a shower is the perfect way to ensure a healthy, handsome penis.
I have a body pain especially at my back, shoulder, neck. Please suggest me any good drug Or can I take signoheal tab.
I am 20 years old male suffering from sinus since 2 years, I have used all kind of medicines and currently I'm using homeopathy, I gets headache everyday but only while wakingup in the morning. Can you help me out with this please.
Sir my penis size small and not strong recently meet doctor hormones test hormones level good but why not strong fastly out sperm how to increase strong long and late come sperm.
Here are some treatments and symptoms of PCOS
Symptoms and Treatments for PCOS
Hi! I’m Dr. Chhavi Bansal and I’m practicing Homeopathy at Homeosure-Home of Homeopathy and Wellness, Pitampura.
I’ll be discussing about Polycystic Ovarian Disease today.
Polycystic Ovarian Disease has become the single most common hormonal imbalance of the reproductive age group and has become the major cause of infertility in this age group.
It roughly affects every one in five women of reproductive age group. PCOD is commonly known as Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome which means a group of symptoms which categorize PCOD.
The symptoms can be – most importantly, it is weight gain especially round or middle, acne or oily skin, hirsutism (development of hair on face), thinning of scalp hair or loss of scalp hair, infrequent menstruation cycle and subfertility.
How is PCOD diagnosed?
According to Rotterdam criteria, two of the following three diagnostic criteria should be present in a patient to diagnose her as suffering from PCOD. These diagnostic criteria includes –
Firstly, presence of signs and symptoms in a patient or elevation of male hormones in the blood test.
Secondly, infrequent or no ovulation.
Thirdly, presence of polycystic ovaries in an ultrasound.
In an ultrasound, development of more than 10 follicles ranging from 2 to 9 millimeters in diameter or ovarian volume more than 10 cubic centimeters signifies the presence of polycystic ovaries.
Now, coming to the management of Polycystic Ovarian Disease. Apart from medicinal interventions, weight loss have shown remarkable changes in the ovarian functions and in almost 30 percent of the cases, no other medicinal intervention was required if the patient maintains her weight. But it is also being found that in 50 percent of females suffering with PCOD are not overweight so there is one more factor to PCOD that is higher level of blood glucose.
So, if a patient manages to lose her weight and control her blood glucose, it will definitely help her maintain and manage her PCOD in a very well way.
Harms of PCOD - In a long run a patient suffering from PCOD can develop a lot many complications, like a patient can develop metabolic syndrome, she can have high levels of triglyceride and cholesterol , she can develop diabetes mellitus and she can develop high BP as well.
Apart from these, PCOD has been the major cause of infertility these days so it leads to subfertility in most of the females.
Coming to the dietary management of the PCOD. It has been found that people who take more of omega-3 fatty acids in fruits and vegetables, they stimulate their synthesis of sex hormone binding globulin which helps you prevent and maintain your PCOD.
Other dietary advises include cutting down alcohol, caffeine intake, quitting smoking, decrease intake of saturated fats, cutting down your trans fats and cutting down your artificial sweeteners intake.
Now, coming to the Homeopathic management of PCOD, the root cause of PCOD lies in the hormonal imbalance or hormonal dysfunctioning of the body and so, from this root cause, it is easily perceived that this constitutional disease requires constitutional treatment.
Homeopathy has treated thousands of cases of PCOD and has brought stability in the menstrual cycles of lot many females in the shortest possible time.
If you have any other query related to Polycystic Ovarian Disease, feel free to consult me through Lybrate.
Hi Recently about two weeks ago I got a swelling in the left testicle and I consulted a Dr. and he told that it's an orchitis and gave me levofloxin 500 each for 5 day! Now a days I get some mild pain in the left testicle while walking for around 30 sec and then go away! Also I can feel a bigger nerve above the left testicle rather than that of right! Is it testicle torsion? Or what is it?
I'm having sexual problem not getting interest in my partner and when I have sex with my partner I can't stay for long time it discharge soon we both are unhappy help me to get out of it it's close to our divorce because of this problem.
. I am 23 years old. I have a problem of late night sleep. I can not complete my satisfied sleep because of tension. What to do?
I am 21 year old male. There is a problem of ringworm with itching around inside part of thighs from last 5 months. I have used many creams, fluconazole tablets, but it comes back again and again. It is also spreading.
Many of us thrive on the diet rich in processed fast foods as we hardly get time to cook a wholesome meal for ourselves in this fast-paced schedule. Moreover, the junk foods hardly have anything to contribute to our body while the baked goods strip off all the essential nutrients. These are some of the prime reasons behind vitamin deficiency. Even though that doesn’t mean that it will leave your body impaired or lead to any disease, but it can prevent some organs from functioning properly.
This is because vitamins are regarded as co-contributors for all the essential biochemical reactions within the body. Fatigue, shortness of breath, weight loss and irregular heartbeats are some of the well-known signs of vitamin deficiency, but you should be aware of the unusual vitamin-deficiency signs as well.
- White and red acne on the arms, thighs, and cheeks: This means that your body is not just deficient in Vitamins A and D, but some essential fatty acids as well. If you spend long hours in air-conditioned spaces and live in a region high in pollution, you are more likely to suffer from these deficiencies. You should eat a lot of fishes, eggs and green leafy vegetables in this case. You should consume dairy products since they contain healthy fats along with all the fresh fruits and vegetables you can think of.
- Tingling sensation followed by numbness in the hands and feet: This indicates that your body is deficient in B vitamins such as B12, B6, and folate or B9. It is a health issue directly connected with the peripheral nerves and their ending on the skin. These symptoms may be accompanied by depression, anemia, fatigue and even hormone imbalances. Foods like eggs, mutton, chicken, nuts, wheat germ, brown rice, grains, and sprouts are an excellent source of vitamin B.
- Cracks at the corner of the mouth: This is a common symptom indicating a deficiency of B vitamins along with iron and zinc. This problem is mostly seen among vegetarians since they do not eat enough iron, zinc and Vitamin B12. It could also mean that you are cutting down on some proteins required for your immunity building owing to excessive dieting. You should include more poultry products, tomatoes, lentils, and peanuts. Make sure that you eat dairy products such as paneer, yogurt, and ghee or clarified butter.
- Muscle cramps along with throbbing pain in calves, arches of feet and back portion of the legs: If this is the case with you, then you are not just deficient in vitamin but calcium, magnesium and potassium as well. This may also happen if you are training hard since you are likely to lose more minerals through heavy sweating. Have a lot of fresh fruits, dry fruits and vegetables to fix these issues.
The key to avoiding such problems is to have a balanced meal every day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.