Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi RajYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old. I am suffering from mouth smell and mouth dirtyness. Please suggest me what can I for this problem.?
Hello doctor I have yellowness in my teeth my self ashish jain I am 36 year old man what should I do please tell me doctor.
I have problem in teeth, in teeth small small black patch are there, what can I do for solving in this problem.
I am having problem in my tooth. I brush my teeth twice a day but whenever I brush my teeth, it bleeds too much. What is the main issue. How to cure it?
I have been suffering from tooth ache since last 10 days. There is also bad smell coming from my mouth. I have not using any mouth wash gels. Is there any treatment for this problem.
Am getting wounds inside my mouth regularly. Also getting wounds in tongue sometimes. Wounds being there for 3 to 4 days and getting cured. And again it happens. Also I have white tongue which I get morning when I woke up and It gives a horrible feeling. Wat would be the reason and whether it is dangerous r not.
Frequent mouth ulcer problem. Mostly pin like pain in tongue tip or corner end of tongue. What should I do?
My teeth is alway bleeding and smell very bad when I am brushing my teeth it start bleeding. How can I get rid of it?
There are minor gaps between my upper pair of teeth which doesn't looks good. Is there any solution for it?
Hi Good afternoon Dr. I have a problem of teeth front two teeth somewhat up so that I cant have sleep and I am going to get married so my husband need change from me and he has only one defect in me, but my father was ready to pay amt for treatment and he says that if you become fat teeth will be covered. So please suggest me.
Some women have dental problems such as gum disease and tooth decay, during pregnancy. The increase of hormones during pregnancy can affect the response of the body to plaque, which is the layer of germs on the teeth.
It is not true that the teeth are automatically damaged due to pregnancy. In case the calcium intake of the mother during pregnancy is not enough, the bones provide the growing baby with the calcium that it needs. When the breastfeeding is stopped, the calcium is replenished quickly. Nonetheless, the high demands of pregnancy can prompt specific dental issues in a few females. With professional help and appropriate cleanliness at home from your dental specialist, your teeth ought to stay healthy during pregnancy.
It is possible that a dental disease might affect a developing baby. Premature births have a risk of developing health problems such as cerebral palsy and issues with hearing and eyesight. Research has shown that around 20% of all premature births might be caused due to periodontal disease. It is an infection of the gums which is chronic in nature. The risk of premature birth can be reduced by providing the expectant mother with the required dental treatment.
Some of the common causes of dental problems which occur during pregnancy include:
1. Gum Problems: Women become vulnerable to gum problems due to hormones which are associated with pregnancy. These include gingivitis, pyogenic granuloma or pregnancy epulis and untreated or undiagnosed periodontal disease.
2. Vomiting: The ring of muscles which are used for keeping the food inside the stomach are softened due to vomiting. Vomiting or gastric reflux, which is associated with morning sickness, causes the teeth to be coated with strong acids.
3. Retching: Provocation of retching is caused in pregnant women while they brush their teeth, especially the molars. Not brushing the teeth regularly can cause tooth decay.
Things to remember:
- The demands of pregnancy can lead to particular dental problems in some women.
- You are less likely to have dental problems during pregnancy if you already have good oral hygiene habits.
- With proper dental hygiene at home and professional help from your dentist, your teeth should stay healthy during pregnancy.