Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. RaviYour feedback matters!
I am 34 years old and have trouble during micturition and apply force form inside. Please give some home remedial solution.
I have stones in my kidney and ureter. 3 stones .1 in ureter and 2 in right kidney. I need some prescription about that .can I get some help?
I have 22.2 mm gall bladder stone from last 5 years. I am not feeling comfortable in operation that's why I am ignoring from last 5 years because I know after removing gall bladder definitely digestion problem occurs because every organ has its very important role in the body that's why God give us gall bladder organ. So is it possible to dissolved or removed the stone without surgery. Any homeopathy. Ayurvedic. allopathy treatment. Please assist me. Is it ok if I do not operate the stone lifetime. I request you please answer clear. And I am zym lover so I work hard daily so it is ok to exercise daily.
My wife have a vaginal infection. She have irritation burning in her vagina. When she urinate its burning. Please tell me what should I do? Tell me some advice or prescription for get rid off vaginal infection.
Sir, my elder brother age of 45, last 1 month I felt very much weak. But I have not given off in my duty. When I have gone to medicine doctor, he as given some taste and declare my two kidney has gone damage. I have no symptom like this. I want to give my report. DATA--HEART RATE 74BPM, PR INTERVAL 162 MS, QRS DURATION 70 MS, QT INTERVAL 348 MS, QTC INTERVAL 387MS AXIS-- P WAVE 59 degree, QRS WAVE 70 degree, T WAVE 48 Degree, IMPRESSION: SINUS RHYTHM. NORMAL ECG. CALCIUM BLOOD 8.0 mg/dl, PHOSPHORUS-INORGANIC, BLOOD, GEL SERUM 5.0 mg/dl, UREA BLOOD- 127 mg/dl, CREATINE, BLOOD 7.5 mg/dl KIDNEYS- Both the kidneys are normal in shape, size (Rt kidney 8.07 cm x 3.61 cm.
Human urine is a useful tool for the diagnosis and detection of several health conditions. The color, smell and density of your urine can reveal a lot about the state of your health. Color, especially, is a strong determinant of many ailments or concerns.
Here is a list of the health conditions you might be suffering from, based on the color of your urine:
- Straw color to transparent yellow color: This urine color signifies that your body is healthy and perfectly hydrated. This should be the normal color of urine, which shows you are in good health.
- Transparent or clear: Transparent and extra clear urine indicates that you have drunk too much water, which leads to the transparent appearance. It happens due to overhydration.
- Dark yellow color: This shade of urine is considered normal, but it may indicate some amount of dehydration. You need to drink more water to eliminate the darker yellowish tinge from your urine.
- Honey color: Urine of honey color signifies dehydration and you must consume increased amounts of water.
- Pink or red color: Your urine may have a pinkish red shade when you consume foods like carrots, beets, blackberries and rhubarb. This may also happen due to the effect of some antibiotics or a drug which treats urinary tract infections. The presence of blood in your urine is indicated by these colors too, and it can lead to kidney diseases, UTI, prostate problems or tumors.
- Orange color: Your urine may have an orange color which resembles the color of orange soft drinks. This occurs as a result of high dose of vitamins and several antibiotics. This color may also indicate dehydration or problems related to the kidney or bile duct.
- Blue or green color: Such shades may be present in your urine because of dyes present in food items and medications. Your urine may turn blue or green, signifying several other medical conditions which require immediate medical attention.
- Foamy: If your urine has a foamy appearance, irrespective of the color and shade, you need to consult a doctor. Consistent foamy or frothy appearance of your urine may indicate the presence of protein in your urine, which further signifies problems in the kidneys.
- Maple syrup color: Urine of this shade indicates a severe case of dehydration or liver diseases
Your urine tells a lot about your health by its color, odor and density. The color is an essential determinant for detecting several health conditions, which may be simple or chronic in nature. In case of abnormal urine color or appearance, you should consult a doctor without delay.
I am in the 10 week of pregnancy, I felt sudden pain in my lower abdomen, vaginal area and felt I want to urinate frequently, infact went for around 3 times in an hour, I visited my care giver, she mentioned it as a symptom of urine infection and has given ziffi 200 is it the right diagnosis, she has asked me to take plenty of fluids, at the moment i am taking duphston and a ll9 both medicines.
my kidney is not equal and minor pain in my right side kidney please give me solution of this problem some Dr. say kidney wall problem.
Urinary Incontinence is the sudden urine loss that occurs involuntarily in women. Some of the factors which cause urinary incontinence are pregnancy, menopause (know more why Women Are More Vulnerable to Heart Diseases Post Menopause) and childbirth. It should be noted that urinary incontinence by itself is not a disease, but is a symptom of other underlying disorders such as diabetes, infections and other conditions.
Causes of temporary cases of urinary incontinence include:
1. Constipation (learn more that Work for Constipation Relief)
2. Urinary tract infections
3. Excess consumption of alcohol and caffeine
4. Consuming carbonated drinks
5. Use of artificial sweeteners
6. High doses of vitamin B and vitamin C
7. Being on sedatives, muscle relaxants, blood pressure and heart medications
8. Eatables which are too spicy, acidic or sugary
However, persistence of incontinence might be due to a more serious condition. Some of the causes are stated below:
- Age: The bladder muscles tend to weaken with age. This affects the bladder’s urine holding capacity.
- Pregnancy: Hormonal changes and increase in weight during pregnancy can cause incontinence.
- Menopause: Oestrogen is responsible for the healthy maintenance of the lining of the urethra and bladder. The onset of menopause causes the oestrogen hormone levels to drop. The gradual damage of the bladder tissues causes incontinence.
- Childbirth: The bladder control muscles are weakened during normal vaginal delivery, thus leading to incontinence.
- Obstruction: Occurrence of tumours in the urinary tract can block the normal flow of urine which can cause incontinence.
- Hysterectomy: The same ligaments and muscles support both the bladder as well as the urethra. With removal of the uterus by hysterectomy, the pelvic floor muscles are deteriorated. This leads to urinary incontinence.
- Neurological disorders: Conditions such as multiple sclerosis (autoimmune disorder in which the immune system destroys the protective sheath of the nerves), Parkinson’s disease (disorder affecting motor functioning of the body), brain tumours, spinal injury or strokes are capable of causing incontinence.
Different forms of urinary incontinence are classified on the basis of their symptoms:
- Urge incontinence: Urge or urgency incontinence occurs when there is a leak before the person reaches the toilet.
- Stress incontinence: Small amounts of urine leak out during normal physical movements such as sneezing, coughing and exercising. This happens because of the minimum stress exerted on the body, and hence, the name.
- Functional incontinence: Sudden leakage of urine occurs due to external deterrents or physical disabilities such as not being able to find a toilet.
- Overactive Bladder: This is characterized by frequent and urgent urination.
- Overflow incontinence: A full bladder, at times, leads to unexpected leakage.
- Transient incontinence: If urine leakage occurs due to temporary situations such as infections, or new medications.