Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi NarayananYour feedback matters!
My age is 25 years I am male and I have back pain but I don't know exact reason of it. I have also so much fat only around my stomach not anywhere else, what should I do?
I am 20 years old and I have a problem in my hand at the time of through a bowl on cricket. When I bowl a ball I was a back pain in my ankle.
My vitamin d level is 7.4, taking oral vitamin d as prescribe by Dr. Some times affect my joint movement of elbow. Kindly advice.
I had undergone endoscopy two years back and i am having backpain after that. What is the remedy for that?
I am 58 years old. Till my age of 40 I used to play badminton for around one to one and half hour daily. Now I am suffering from knee pain. Dr.diagnosed the same as Astio --arthritis's. If I walk for more than 2-3 KM I am getting severe pain in my knees. Please advise me the course of treatment.
I always have a back an neck pain problem from that pain my head pains a lot an feel someone hammering my head an can't concentrate on my work, I shown to doctor he tells it's muscles spazam, what I do tell me.
Dear sir /mam My mother is very problem with every joint and muscular pain from 1 month I treat ment to ortho doctors but not relief of my mother I would check up with RA FACTOR-positive, RBS 98. 5 mg,S.calcium - 7.5 mg, serum uric acid 3.9 mg. And Medicine. 1 Gelvel-A Super, 10 O - Left--20, 10 Dezacor 6, 10 andox T, 10A-block-dsr, 20Et - DAC-PLUS. BUT NOT RELIEF BUT PAIN IS VERY HARD.
I underwent hysterectomy and after it developed sciatica and joint pain though I consume calcium regularly. Does removal of uterus cause vata dosh and what should I do to regain my health? My age is 40.
I am 56 years old working active executive. I have problem of hypertension which is controlled through regular medicine. Recently I developed a knee pain which prevents me sitting down and getting up while sitting down. Please suggest what to do next.
I am 49 Yrs. Male. My weight Is 94 kg. I have pain in my right leg knee joint since last 1 yr. I have got x- ray check up. Doctor find no problem from x-ray report. And prescribed some medicine for increasing fluid in knee joints. I did not get any relief from that. Can you advise the proper treatment please.
I have a pain in my shoulder I can not move my hand backward in some specific position my shoulder get block how can I solve this problem is this a nervous problem.
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience.