Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Am 55 yr, my teeth and gum both has worn out at based of the teeth. Am not able to bite any solid or drink cold or sometimes hot liquid too. Wats the remedy for it? Please mail me as soon as possible.
I have yellow teeth, I need to clean my teeth and I want white teeth please tell me remedies to cure it?
By eating only eggshell could we overcome from cavity and regrown in affected area.Why should use harmful comfrey root?Please suggest any other solution also.
How to bring maxilla forward in adults if one is 21 years old. Can it be done with braces too ? Or something else.
Hi sir or madam. I am 26 years old. I have two problems with teeth, 1. From childhood onwards my teeth colour is yellowish only but everyday I i'll do two times brush. But colour is yellowish only it not changed to white and I feel shy to give a smile in front if others. 2. Bad smell is coming from my mouth. So my problem is normal or abnormal please give any suggestion or advice.
My teeth's are slightly yellow even I brush daily and I use colgate as toothpaste. My question is what should I do for making my teeth white. Please suggest me something better. Thankyou.
Please suggest my daughter who is about 6 year old and I force her daily morning for teeth brush but she used to brush it only 2 to 3 rotation and complete how I should convenience her to clean the teeth for quit long time.
I am taking Guaiphenesin for 1 & half tbsp while going to bed, for my chestal cough. But my cough is still like it was before. I have Alex cough syrup. Phlegm are sticked to my oropharynx and they makes me soar throat, bitter taste in my mouth & bad breathe even after I have several cardamom or cloves Pla help.
My husband is suffering with ulcer in mouth from a couple of months what should he do he is also suffering from low weight .
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain in head/ears can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss.