Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi Kumar V NYour feedback matters!
I have headache after some days and feel unconsciousness please give suggestion to overcome the illnesses as early as possible.
Hello sir, I am working grasim industry as plant incharge my problem is paining in head. what kind of precaution.
Me and my Uncle have taken up to having KARELA juice (bitter gourd). The problem with having that juice is it is giving us cold. I have not tried adding pepper or jaggery or honey in it. Started off with having it plain. And I am okay with having it plain. So what do we put in the juice. As my Uncle is a Diabetic. Please do not suggest anything that is sour. Help me with something that will be beneficial for his diabetes. Thanks.
I am Having severe cold, cough and sneezes with green flum. Also a bit of throat pain too from past 2 days. Please suggest some medications to subside it.
Dear Dr. , Tamil nadu ,unmarried working in sales .My problem is I had weak erections I used to masturbate often before .I can't feel my orgasm now it became flexible and I can see some nerves on top of it and it became 2 inch's small. I don't want to take pills for this cure I want to cure with taking some home remedies .Dr kindly help me out from this situation .
Dear I often get fainting. Today I n my friend have travelled on bike and got this problem. I had immediately asked my friend to take me to doctor. I had sugar level 134. Ecg normal. Blood report normal. Only I have taken approx 100ml fanta after faint situation. Before I feel fainting situation I had also taken tea as travelling rest. I don't have habit of tea or coffee. I don't understand why is it so. please guide which type of problem is this whom should I approach. Thanks.
I am 26 years old. Male. I have not been able to since 3 days and I am having high fever, severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but did not work. What to do please help me.
Sir I have a huge scabies on my buttock. And seems like chakta. Type. Means spot on the buttock looks clearly and huge scabies. Give me your point of view with medicine or each free solution.
My anus burns after I pass stool daily in the morning. This burns only happens in mrng and last for 30 mins till I massage oil on it. There is no burning in evening only happens in the morning.
From my ear puss is ejecting i had done operation 5 years backs but still its coming how to stop it or control it
Good evening sir, . I am suffered with headache and fever. Which medicine can you refer for me. Thank you.
Hello doctor, what r the symptoms of diabetes? If arms are paining little bit and legs are burning are the signs of diabetes?
I am student of Engineering, during my exam days I used to read in night. After some days I was feeling uncomfortable I couldn't eat too much sometime I feel vomit. Is this happen for awake in night or something else? Regards.
I am diabetic & thin. My age is 31 years. My weight is 38 kg. I take glimperide since I am allergic to metformin which doctors normally suggest. I want to increase my weight. My sugar level is normally 148 fasting & 200 2 hrs after lunch. My glimperide dose is morning 2mg & at night 1 mg. Please advise for weight gain.
Hello sir m sexually bat krne se ya dekhne se jaldi hi bathe bathe discharge ho jata hu or penis b lean h so what be do.
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf': Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. Leaning closer: You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.
6. Avoiding social interactions: You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ENT specialist.