Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi Kumar RYour feedback matters!
Sir I Pradip asking you a question about my health. I am suffering from fever last two weeks. So please prescribe me some medicine.
My penis is not straight it curved and when ever I had sex with my wife my sperm don't come out and I don't get satisfaction.
Hi my husband is diagnosed with mild fatty liver through ultrasound. It's says liver is of normal shape and size with mild changes of fatty liver. However the ultrasound study is normal My husband is non alcoholic and is not over weight
I have pain in my back.in middle. From 7 mnth. Even some tyme of swelling has occur below neck. .i had an spine x ray. Bt it was normal. My family doctor is not able to understand the problem .can you pla suggest what problem it can be?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 27 years old. I am virgin. But I did had a sexual encounter with a hooker recently. She gave me a hand job and I sucked her boobs. I don't think she was lactating as I couldn't taste anything. I also stroked her vagina with my hand. But I don't think I re applied it on my penis or mouth. We didn't have intercourse. Now, 2 days after the incident, I am having sore throat, feeling fatigued. Have mildly runny nose and have been sneezing a little bit. Could I be infected with HIV or is it just some other allergy or common cold?
Please help me if there Is any way to cure" RT upper lobe vascular calcification" shown in my chest x-ray (temporarily/permanently)
Hi Dr. Sometimes I am facing severe breathing issues. I use to smoke for two years but then I stopped. Now I don't smoke but still I am having breathing problems. I always have to stretch a lot to breath. Kindly guide me some steps to improve my breathing or cleansing my lungs. Awaiting response.
I am a female of age 17 I always find a some white sticky substance in my lower inner wear. M I pregnant? But I Dnt think so because I am having my periods regularly. And also there is a very bad smell of my urine. Please help me with medicine and also say me the reason of it.
Here are 5 ways to take care of your penis
Shares a few tips so you know how to take care of your penis to prevent major issues.
Taking good care of your penis will not only keep it clean, it will also prevent your likelihood of testicular cancer and other penis-related issues.
1. Clean up: your penis should be cleaned daily. So should your bottom and the area in between, called the perineum. Use a mild soap as these areas can be sensitive.
2. Examine yourself: it is not just women who need to get their breasts check to prevent cancer. Testicular cancer is the most common cancer in young men. For this reason, every week you should examine each testis (the plural is testes) in turn between your finger and thumb by rolling the skin over them. The most common symptom is a lump of any size but you should book an appointment with your doctor if you have any new feelings in the scrotal area
3. Erection problems: erectile dysfunction, or impotence, is, unfortunately, common from middle age onwards and it's caused by a narrowing of the blood vessels that pump blood to create and maintain an erection. This narrowing may occur for a number of reasons but high blood pressure, diabetes and smoking are high on the list. Giving up smoking seems like a no-brainer, and maintaining a healthy body weight and undertaking regular exercise reduce your risk of developing high blood pressure and diabetes.
4. Protect from stis: sexually transmitted infections are invisible and often give no symptoms for many years so you won't know if you've just passed one on, so you should always wear a condom. They significantly reduce the risk of the transmission of stis.
5. Make good use of your penis: make ejaculation part of your daily routine. Here's why: a large Harvard study of nearly 30, 000 men found the risk of prostate cancer was 33 percent lower in men who'd ejaculated at least 21 times per month, compared to those who ejaculated only 4-7 times per month. This included ejaculations during sex, masturbation and, um, 'nocturnal emissions'