Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi KumarYour feedback matters!
I feel sleepy and lazy whole day and also suffering from body pain, what should I do? Please suggest.
My grandmother who is 80 years old is spitting blood. No coughing or anything. And no body pains too. What can be the reason?
Hi sir, I am from erode in tamilnadu and my age 29. i have problem from afternoon time my body is paining and have no power for work, urine pass normal type, I can't work properly. what is the problem for me? how to solve it? please help me.
I am 30 year old male and I have noticed for four days that I am suffering from pain due to fever which is frequently comes. Maximum it comes in morning and evening time. My whole body broken down and I feel so tired with no power with me.
Hello. I am 29 years old married woman. I have been suffering from ache problem for last 10 years. I have taken many medicines and treatments too but didnt get the desired results. What should I do?
I have a pain in my whole body as well red eyes also from last seven days I take some pain killers but they didn't give any effect please help me thank you .
I have chronic pain and I take Lyrica 150gr in the Morning 150gr in the afternoon and 150gr in the evening? What should i do?
Suffering from cough and dust allergy sneezing and body pains esnophilia background using aerocort rotacaps, now body pains heavily pl prescription tablets thanks feverish thanks.
I am 70 year old man living a retired life at dehradun. For many years I am experiencing body ache throughout my body. The pain increases when I rest after some physical work and try to get up eg. When I get up in the morning after sleep my body becomes very stiff and painful. As I start walking, the pain reduces. What medicine should I take?
Now a days my body is paining badly, sometimes my back sometimes neck sometimes foot sometimes shoulders sometimes eyes sometimes ears and tooth and sometimes my legs and also sometimes head aches. Why is this happening, what should I do?
What is the symptoms of appendix pain? Light ar heavy pain? Kya continue light pain bi appendix ka lakshan h?
I am 20 years old. I have pain in body and yellowish eyes. I have suffering from these from 7 days. I have headache from 2 days. I have suffered from typhoid in last year December month. So please give solution.
Dr. I always suffer with white flow because of that I fell weakness body pain head ache many more things street.
I am suffering from body aches after getting up in the morning with having bad breath also. Want to know some solution?
It is built on the concept of maintaining the balance of various body elements including blood, nutrients and the energy force known as ‘chi’ which flows along lines called meridians in the body for optimum health. Putting pressure by finger placements at designated points from where these meridians can be accessed, is supposed to unblock the flow of energy to get rid of chronic pain and disease.
Acupressure for pain-relief
- Acupressure is used for a variety of ailments. One of its most common uses is to relieve pain, such as back pain, sciatica, menstrual cramps and headaches.
- It can also be used to help with nausea and vomiting, fatigue, stress, weight loss, and even addictions.
Acupressure helps relieve pain in different ways, like
- It is believed to cause deep relaxation and a decrease in muscle tension and is thus useful in relieving low back pain, post-operative pain, and headaches.
- L4 point, for example, is commonly used for stress, facial pain, headaches, toothaches, and neck pain.
- It is located on your hand between your thumb and the index finger.
- Liver 3 point (LV3) is also used for stress, lower back pain, high blood pressure, menstrual cramps, insomnia, and anxiety.
- This point is located in between your big toe and second toe, in the soft flesh.
- You can press these points yourself for about 4 seconds and then steadily reduce pressure to experience relief from pain.
How does acupressure work?
- Studies have been done and are still being done to understand how acupressure relieves pain.
- They suggest that acupressure releases endorphins and promotes anti-inflammatory effects, helping with pain due to arthritis like back and limb pain.
- Endorphins are the pleasure-inducing, painkilling chemicals that flood the brain and numb pain signals.
- A few theories also call acupressure something that’s all in the mind and no more than a placebo. But either way, it does provide relief to patients when done over long periods of time.
- Acupressure is also an effective way to treat depression during pregnancy, and to reduce the pain of menstrual cramps, according to a new research done at the Stanford University School of Medicine.
Similarly, a recent Korean study has found that acupressure treats menstrual cramps more effectively than pain killers. If you want to benefit from acupressure, you need to press the pain points over time as each time you manipulate the pressure points, you help balance your ‘chi’. Some people may see results immediately, and sometimes results are seen after some time. Pain can also return. You have to keep pressing the pressure points to keep the pain away forever. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.