Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi KumarYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir, I have a co tenuous body pain. I used each and every medicine which I know. Please tell some medicine which mak.
I am 19 yrs old and I have a lots of problem in my body. Like I always have body pain which makes me lazy. and second is my heartbeats run so fast when someone suddenly calls me which make me feel like I will have a heart attack on the spot. Please give me some advice.
Hello Sir, now I have one problem now my body always pain but before no that problem coming only few months what I can do. My age 34 years old male I am working as a pipe fitter very hard working.
One point at upper side of sternum pains a lot when I press it with a little force. Can you tell what is it and how can I get rid of it?
Hi ab mujhe full hat pair dard hore kamar k upar wale side may full dard hora full weakness dikhre aur fever aye jaisa dekhra ar hum ne fever k tablet bhi leta hun but phir bhi kaam ni hora aur pet may left wale side may bhi dard hora aur mere date 1 ko hi thi iska kya matlab h main pregnant hun aur kya my date say phele test kar sakhte hun toh mujhe pata chalega ki may pregnant hun ya nai ?.
Mera bohut thand lagi hai. Aur thora sa bhukar bhi hai. I am in traveling now so please tell what can I do. For recover for this situation. please Aur thora sa sarir bhi dard kar rahi hai.
What you must know about body ache
Affecting your entire body, body ache is usually an indicator of a condition that requires your attention for the pain to stop or a reaction of your body's immune system to an infection. Understanding the symptoms and the cause of the pain is the first step towards getting the right treatment for your problem.
The causes of body ache can be any one of these:
- an increase in your body's lactic acid as a result of overused muscles (that you normally experience when you perform strenuous exercises) leads to body aches that are not severe but temporary in nature.
- temporary body aches can also occur if you suffer from flu caused by the influenza virus and other medical conditions like fever and viral infections, among others.
- a cause of body aches can be the presence of a serious condition such as Lyme disease or pneumonia that brings about major infection affecting your entire body.
- inflammation of body cells or damage to your body's nervous system in the form of chronic ailments like autoimmune diseases and psychiatric problems can also cause pains and aches to develop all over the body.
What can you do to manage it?
There are simple ways that you can employ to relieve your body aches based on the root cause and these are:
- if the cause of your body ache is the flu, the best way to alleviate your condition is to take a hot bath. The hot water works by eliminating the body pains you may be suffering from. Even a gentle massage can soothe the ache affecting your entire body.
- for body aches that are caused due to overused muscle, you need to apply ice packs for 2-3 weeks on the affected area to bring down the inflammation. Even the application of a heating pad can help in relieving body aches brought on by muscle soreness.
- shoulder and neck pains can be easily prevented by performing simple exercises from time to time such as shoulder shrugs or head turns. Also, the practice of using wrist and forearm rests can reduce your chances of getting shoulder and neck aches.
- reducing your stress levels can also help in effectively lowering the instances of body ache. From sleeping on time to meditating for about 20 minutes a day can help in lowering stress.
In case, you do not get relief from any of the suggested ways, you need to consult a qualified doctor who will guide you on the right treatment course.