Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I have pain in my right leg ankle, swelling is along there, what I have to do for cure. Even after using ointment it reduces and after few days it again started. please provide the solution.
Sir mai jab bee sunlight mai ratha hu tu mara sarer me pain hota hai asa lagta hai ke koi sui chub rahe ho.
Sir I m getting pain in my right side of my testis back side. Pain is not much but I want to know that it not become more painful afterwards.
Hello sir, I have headache from last two days, what should I do for it and also little bit of body pains. Please help me.
I have meet with an accident and have a fracture in my leg and I have a lots of pain right now. What should I do.
I am 19 year old boy .lately I have been witnessing excessive body pain lately .i do workout 3 times a week .But I think its some different issue .what is causing this?
I am a 21 year old guy. I am a student. I had pretty good immunity some months back. I didn't get ill easily. Just once in a season or less. But since these past two months, I got fever and body ache (couple of times cold also) three times. I admit that I hadn't been eating a healthy diet in these two months compared to my past. And I can literally feel that my body is now vulnerable with these daily health problems. The point is that whenever my body is going to get fever, I get to know it two days earlier, reason being that I feel soreness in my body. Complete body starts aching. And this phenomena is almost 90% correct. So, is there a way that I can do something, like eating, doing, sleeping properly or something? So that I can keep these things away before hand (two days earlier). I would be grateful to you.
I am 14 years old. I am fell to the bed at night and I have a very bad pain I apply the moov but there is no result please consult me a advice.
I am suffering from cold and throat pain for previous two days. I already take honey tuss and crocin advance for weakness and body pain.Please tell.
My health problem is, I have pain in the whole body. And other pain the nose in face? Please advise.
I have a pain in my whole body as well red eyes also from last seven days I take some pain killers but they didn't give any effect please help me thank you .
Physiotherapy is an effective way to reduce various kinds of body pains. Physiotherapy includes massages, exercises, and heat treatments to relieve pain. This treatment is often recommended as the first option to treat back and neck pain. Physiotherapy is also used to rehabilitate patients after surgery. Different kinds of exercises included in this treatment are also useful to treat sports injuries. Here are some steps that you can take to relieve your body pain incorporating physiotherapy.
- Get appropriate help - It is important to properly diagnose your condition before going for physical therapy. Seek help from a professional and if he/she recommends physiotherapy then only opt for the treatment.
- Reduce your severe pain before exercising - If you are in immense pain, work to alleviate the pain before engaging in exercises. Cold/ hot therapy, massage, manual manipulation are some of the methods that can slowly reduce the pain. These are all part of physical therapy.
- Exercise - Exercising has numerous health benefits including relieving back pain. As you age, your back tends to get weaker; it is important to workout to prevent future backaches. Stretching, strengthening and low- impact aerobics are ideal for this issue.
- You can also try water therapy as water has a therapeutic effect on pain and makes your movements much easier than on land.
- Observe your body's reaction to physical therapy - When you have just had a back or neck pain episode and try physical therapy you will feel some initial discomfort, it is expected. After you acclimatize yourself with the routine all kinds of pain will gradually diminish. The initial pain due to physiotherapy is caused because your muscles are stiff and they are being stretched the way they are not used to. However if the pain gradually increases you are probably not right for that particular kind of physical therapy.