Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi Kumar M LYour feedback matters!
In general, the menstrual flow consists of several layers, which include old blood, endometrial lining, nutrients, the tissue remains, etc. All these layers are discharged together as menstrual bleeding/menstrual flow. Sometimes only the layer of nutrients may be discharged before the actual menstruation - this is causing the brown discharge before period.
Incidents in a menstrual cycle may happen that the endometrial cells are not entirely expelled - 'old' endometrial cells can leave uterus during next period and usually appear as brown discharge before period. If the cause of the discharge is the endometrial cells turning from red to brown due to the delayed elimination, there would be no reason to worry. Often polyps of the uterus and/or cervical polyps can be responsible for brown discharge before period. Polyps are the groups of cells that have grown abnormally inside the uterus (mainly because of hormonal dysfunctions). Cells of polyps can bleed very slowly before period and the brown discharge before period could be a result of the bleeding from polyps.
Heavy head burning eyes intoxication like situation without drinking dizziness it feels my mind is heavy darkness it feel I would taint Please suggest me.
I have stone in my kidney (3.4 mm tested a month ago) And I have some irritation and itching in my lower parts and some urine related problems. What should I do now?
My wife has 32 years old. She has suffering from fatness. Can you please tell me how can I support her to loose her weight?
I am 21 years old my hair is falling and I lost many hair I am feeling like bald please suggest any solution to regrow hair.
Testosterone is the most important hormone that drives most of the male characteristics from their physique, stamina, energy, vigor, voice, to sexual performance. Higher the testosterone level, greater the masculine characteristics. It is no wonder then that most men want more testosterone flowing in their system. There are simple ways to increase testosterone flowing in your system; read on to know more.
- Eat more fat: While staying away from fat is the most common thing to do when body building, remember that testosterone is mainly made of cholesterol. So, a diet rich in fat directly translates to more testosterone. Mono-saturated and saturated fats are proven to be extremely beneficial for good testosterone production. Red meat, eggs, coconut oil, dark chocolate, cheese, peanut butter, fish, avocados, almonds, olive oil are all proven to be highly beneficial in improving testosterone levels.
- Include ingredients for testosterone: Include foods that are rich in zinc, vitamin D, D-aspartic acid, Di-indolyl-methane (DIM). Foods rich in zinc promote higher levels of testosterone production and so are advisable. Vitamin D is the most important vitamin in the production and availability of free testosterone in the body and is highly recommended for people wanting to have higher testosterone levels. D-aspartic acid is an amino acid that is essential for proper functioning of the neurotransmitters that control testosterone synthesis and release into the system.
- Modified gym routine: Contrary to what most people may think, long hours in the gym does not help you stay in better shape. Regular, drawn-out workouts with long rest periods and too many exercises aimed at building endurance are not necessarily good for testosterone levels. Optimal duration is about an hour, after which cortisol levels (stress hormones) go up and testosterone levels go down. Shorter rest periods between sets are also shown to be more effective. Also, there are specific exercises and workouts which are aimed at improving the testosterone levels. These workouts could be aimed at the legs, arms, back, chest, or shoulders. These moderate to high-intensity protocols stress large muscle masses, which stimulate testosterone production.
- Beat the stress: None of our lives are free of stress, but the trick lies in managing them well. Whether you have physical or mental stress, try and work on reducing it, by meditation, music, or any relaxation technique that works for you. Even cardio exercises, if not overdone, are a good way to relax. Try not to fatigue yourself during your workout. Have a well-balanced meal and a good sleep to manage stress better.
Talk to your instructor to know more about ways to improve testosterone production. Higher levels of testosterone take the quality of life to a different level. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
A lot of people suffer from knee pain, some hereditary, some due to injuries and some due to other reasons. Whatever be the reasons, the pain is very bothersome.
Try the following exercises regularly to get relief from knee pain.
1. Leg lifts - sit straight on a chair with your feet firmly on the ground. Lift the leg for which the knee pains, until it is parallel to the ground. Hold for a couple of seconds and bring back to the initial position. Do 10 reps every day.
2. Knee bending - sit on a chair and keep a stool of same height as the chair in front of you. Place your knee on the stool, knee slightly bent. Slowly, straighten your leg and hold in the straight position for a couple of seconds before you release. Do 10 reps.
3. Leg straightening - stand straight and place the foot on a low platform. Bend down, place both your palms on the knee and slowly push it down until your leg is straight. Push only as far as it doesn't hurt too much. Hold for a few seconds and release.
4. Stretching - sit upright. Bring your leg towards your chest by bending the knee and keeping your hand above the ankle. Push your heel towards your buttocks. Release after a couple of seconds.
5. Chair pulling - stand straight near a door keeping your feet apart (shoulder-width), in front of a chair. Hold the knob of the door and slowly, sit back on the chair. Feel the pull in the muscles and go back to previous position after 2-3 seconds. Repeat.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.