Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ravi Kumar K
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi Kumar KYour feedback matters!
Is there any alternative treatment for root canal and to Clear cavities? I need to go under root canal but afraid much. Can any one answer me.
Very bad smell is coming from my mouth so how can I stop it please give me some treatment ideas to to prevent it.
Dry mouth or Xerostomia is characterized by the drying of the mouth as a result of reduced saliva secretion. Secretion of an adequate amount of saliva helps in chewing & swallowing of food which in turn creates a healthy oral cavity. A recent study showed that women have more chances of getting a dry mouth as compared to men. If not diagnosed on time, dry mouth might lead to mouth infections, severe damage to the teeth enamel and gingivitis.
The symptoms of dry mouth include, but are not limited to:
- Craving for water in regular intervals.
- Swollen tongue.
- Dry eye.
- Significant trouble while swallowing, speaking or chewing along with disturbing bad breath.
- Severe headaches and formations of ulcers in the mouth
1. This condition might occur as a side effect of:
a. Other serious conditions such as GERD, Alzheimer's disease, HIV/AIDS etc.
b. Side effects of medical treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation therapy; this might result in significant damage to the salivary glands.
c. Side effects of drugs prescribed for diarrhea, nausea, asthma, obesity, depression, Parkinson's disease etc.
2. Abnormal consumption of marijuana, crystal methamphetamine and tobacco might cause dry mouth.
3. It can occur during pregnancy and breastfeeding, dry mouth can be a common occurrence because of acute dehydration.
5. Severe damage to the nerves might result in dry mouth conditions.
- A healthy amount of water consumption, about 3 liters every day, will help to keep the mouth wet.
- Application of toothpaste and mouthwashes containing fluoride twice a day will help to keep the mouth moist.
- You should change the dosages of medicines after consulting your doctor if Xerostomia is primarily occurring as a result of side effect of the drugs.
- Prescribed dosage of medicines such as "Pilocarpine" might induce increased saliva secretion.
- Try breathing through the nose instead of your mouth to avoid Xerostomia.
My daughter 8 year old has bad breath 24/7. Brushes teeth 2 times a day regularly. What is the problem?
I am having pain in teeth from last 10 days. I am having pain in my teeth from laat 10 days what should I do what should I do?
My premolar tooth's cavity was filled last month. But now I feel highly sensitive when I drink cold or hot fluids at the same part. Why is it so?
Sir I am using sensodine toothpaste from last 10 days. As I'm having bleeding gums as no other toothpaste cure my bleeding. After doing sensodine I am not able to taste my food. I find it tasteless .does it have any side effect I am 31 years old. Should I Cary on sensodine.
Dear Dr's I'm suffering from bad breathing I couldn't open my lips with friends due to bad breath please suggest me how to slow the this problem and please guide or avoid me from this bad decease.
I have a problem with my teeth as its getting yellow and week too. I think it's required root canal. Please suggest best and cheaper disorganised asap.
Hiii doctor, I have bad breathing smell I don't know how I brsh maah teeth properly after few hours it smells very sticky, please help me in this nd give home made solutions.
I am 61 yrs old, there are gaps between teeth. Is there any mouth wash which tightens my gums and reduces the pockets.
You know you're suffering from loose tooth if it moves when you brush or while eating. In fact, loose tooth is an indication that you may suffer from an underlying dental problem. Thus, it's vital to be aware of the problems that may cause you to suffer from tooth mobility.
Here are some of the culprits behind your loose teeth.
1. Periodontal disease - Loose teeth problem can occur if you suffer from periodontal disease. This oral condition causes the bone and ligaments that surround your teeth to get weakened. The problem begins to occur once plaque begins to form on your teeth, more specifically around the gum line, leading to the formation of tartar. Eventually, the gums become inflamed causing periodontal pockets to form around the affected tooth or teeth. The result is bone loss and damage to the connective tissues.
2. Osteoporosis - The condition of osteoporosis sees the bone density around your teeth decreasing, resulting in the problem of loosened teeth. Women with osteoporosis are known to be three times more prone to tooth loss than women who don't suffer from this problem.
3. Pregnancy hormones - High estrogen and progesterone hormones during pregnancy can influence the bone and ligaments surrounding a tooth to loosen. If not accompanied by any other dental complication like periodontal disease, it only causes the problem of tooth mobility.
4. Traumatic injury - The connective tissue and the periodontal ligament that keep your teeth in place can become stretched if extreme pressure is placed on them. Whether it's an accident or a fall, any kind of strain to your mouth can harm the bone and ligaments that surround your tooth. Even grinding your teeth or clenching of the jaws can cause the periodontal ligament to get stretched, causing the loose tooth to occur.