Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ravi Kumar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 19. I had unprotected sex on the 12th of April. I took an ipill the next day. On the 21st of April I got periods. But it hardly lasted two days and wasn't enough bleeding. Now it's 21st of May and I still haven't got my period. I'm having stomach aches and gas. Please help.
I am not married. I have rashes around vagina from last 1 year. I have been using Metronidazole, RAND 150, oflox -200, cloben-g as suggested by going. But still I am suffering with rashes. Pls suggest me what to do. Is this a severe problem? Suffering alot. Please help me.
How a girl can be pregnant? Whats was the symptoms of pregnancy? How can I naturally stop pregnancy?
Consumption of dark chocolate during the menstrual cycle is considered healthy. Dark chocolate stimulates the secretion of serontin - which generates happy feelings.
I had a sex with my girlfriend on 26/8/17 and her MC date on 12/08/17 .after half hour of sex I had given her unwanted 72 but she got wound .but on 2/09/17 she got few drop of blooding and after blooding she took pregnancy test one time it was positive. Is she is pregnant .help me please.
I have irregular periods. I am trying to conceive for last 4-5 months. But failed. What to do? My fsh levels are high 12.2.
I had taken I pill ,since me and my boyfriend is fooling around .he accidentally dropped his pre cum on my vagina ,and now am being afraid and taken the pill. Now am having stomach pain body pain and pain in my area .wht to do?
She delivered a premature baby girl on 9th dec16 through C- section. On 23rd Dec'16 while lifting the baby, 3 stitches got open up and had bleeding. She was hospitalized and re stitched. stitches are not getting dissolved due to cold season too. Is there any solution to get fast recovery from the stitches. Do stitches take time during winters in order to get cure and ideally how much time it will take.
Being overweight or obese leads to many health problems and thus, controlling your diet to reduce fat and weight can help you get your life back. However, one the other side of the spectrum, being too skinny can also be unhealthy. You could also be clinically of a proper weight, but might want to put on some muscle. Diets for both the sides will thus vary greatly.
Diet for weight loss:
- Include more of dark leafy vegetables in your diet: These vegetables are store houses of many important nutrients, such as vitamins, proteins, fibers and antioxidants and also contain no fats.
- Cereals and grains: It is important that we replace refined flour and fried foods, such as parathas or poori and replace them with whole healthy grains. Some examples of these grains are whole wheat bread, brown rice, rotis and oats.
- Lean meats: Certain forms of meat, which have been prepared without too much oil and spice are good as weight loss diet ingredients. Chicken, turkey, sweet-water fish among others are good choices.
- Fruits: Fruits are also a good option as they have natural sugar within them and can provide a boost of energy without requiring processed sugars. Melons, Oranges, berries, guavas are all good examples as they also help in regulating body functions.
Diets for weight gain:
- Peanuts: This ingredient is a good source of protein and unsaturated fats, which will help you build muscle and put on some extra weight. If you are working out at the gym to gain muscles peanuts can provide you with the required calories and protein to put on weight.
- Bananas: This fruit is not only a source of potassium, but also a source of good sugar which can easily be converted into energy within the body and can help build muscles and thus enable you to put on weight the healthy way.
- Eggs: Eggs, especially egg yolk is known to be rich in protein and fats and can help you gain weight quickly. However, it is advised not to eat multiple eggs and limit its consumption to three or four eggs weekly as it can contribute to bad cholesterol within the body.
- Chocolate: Some amount of chocolate in your food also helps you to put on weight although excessive consumption may lead to elevated blood sugar levels. However, chocolates in moderation and regularity will help you put on weight healthily.
Related Tip: "Are Detox Diets Good For You?"