Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old male. I have problem in anus where whenever I go litter or after littering some pain and bad smell. Some part of the anus flesh has came out of what generally has. And some semen will be coming. I recognized 2 to 4 times of bleeding in anus while littering. This is from last 3 months it is happening.
I am suffering from anal pain for about 2 years and chronic diarrhoea please help me what should I do?
I am 27 years old, I have black dots in my face as they come by squeezing tge pimples, how to remove tge black dots from my face.
Vitamin c is ascorbic acid, water soluble, it scavenges in an aqueous environment. It works in tandem with vitamin e. Vitamin E is a fat soluble vitamin, protecting cell membranes rich in phospholipids.
Beta carotene is a water soluble vitamin which is most widely studied. It scavenges from a low oxygen environment.
How to increase my colour in face? I have tried fair and lovely but no use at all. Give me some suggestions.
My face very white in few months ago. But recently what changes if climate or other. My face get too much darkness and black. And black spot. So how to back my natural my white face. What can I do. please suggest me home solution. And natural solution.
Hey how to get ride of my face problems. I have large pores on my face. Could you suggest any medication?
I have black spot on my thigh from my childhood and I don't like that. I should get rid of that spot as soon as possible. Please give me any suggestions how to get rid of it. Thanking you.
I am just 19 years old boy I am uncomfortable due to more hormone. More hair in my face and oily skin. How can I reduce this problem?
Hello sir, I am gaining too much weight. Feel very lethargic. My skin has no shine. What should i do cure?
I have too much dandruff and split end problem. Skin is visible a little on my hair! My nails and hair growth is very bad! Nails have white spots and skin around them peels of! My hair are wavy and frizzy too!
I am a 24 yrs, female. My skin gets dry. Especially in leg and hand. Please suggest me good moisturizer. And I my hair - lot of split end and hair fall. It doesn't have strength at all. Suggest me a mild shampoo.
Healing of a wound refers to a process by which the tissues in the body or skin are repaired after being damaged. Each of the body's system has a role to play in the process of wound healing. There are mainly 6 stages in the process which are complementary to each other for the complete healing process. These stages are as follows:
- Hemostasis: Hemostasis refers to the process of stopping the bleeding from a wound. It is basically done by vasoconstriction in which the blood vessels contract to obstruct the blood flow through them.
- Inflammation: It refers to swelling around the area affected by the wound. It is a symptom or your body's way of telling you, that you have suffered an injury. It also helps the body identify the area for regeneration of cells and begin the process of blood clotting.
- Proliferation and migration of cells: During the swelling process, several types of cells are released by the body, which then move towards the affected area and further constrict the blood vessels. Also the movement of white blood cells to the injured region is important to prevent further infection.
- Angiogenesis: After controlling the bleeding process, the body begins the regeneration process for the torn tissues. The mechanism of regeneration is referred to as Angiogenesis. The mechanism involves replacing the broken or damaged blood vessels with new ones or by adding to the existing working portions of tissues.
- Reepithelialization: Once your body has started the process of growing veins again and the damaged ones have been replaced by new ones, the process of Reepithelialization begins. Reepithelialization refers to the mechanism of replacing the damaged skin with newly formed skin tissue. It is done by producing cells called keratinocytes which are integral to the skin building process.
- Synthesis: It is generally the last stage in the healing process. Certain proteins result in blood clots, which do not allow further bleeding during the formation of the new skin tissue and veins. After the skin and blood vessels are formed the inflammation subsides. After a few days, the infected or damaged cells and tissues peel off naturally and the area of the wound becomes covered with new skin.