Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi KumarYour feedback matters!
Because of pimples. I got so much marks on my face by which my complexion becomes darker. Plzz tell me some remedy to remove these marks.
I have severe cracks throughout the foot for 10 years. Whatever I do the treatment it dint work. continuously cracked and deeply paining I can't keep my legs one step forward if I sit 10 min in the same place. I'm oly 25 years old. Really I feel myself so guilty. Now I'm using cetaphil and m-pro ointment. Will my cracks affect inside the leg contents. And give me solution Pls. Pls.
My hands are black in colour actually my hands are white I am going to college in cycle I think because of sun rays my hands are black so tell me suggestions to make my hands white.
My skin is bit oily. I want a good and fairer skin. My inner body is quite fairer than my face. According to the dermatologist which is the best fairness treatment or best product for oily skin which will really ensure my fairness. PLEASE HELP ME OUT FOR THIS.
How to get ride from dark marks of face I lost my confidence how to solve this problem how to get back my personality.
At first there was a white patch in the neck and now there are two more white patches in his hand. Is this a skin disease?
I have alot of unwanted facial hair under my eyes. How can I reduce hair growth there? Laser is very expensive for me. Kindly tell me some home remedies for thinning or reduction of unwanted facial hair. Secondly I have a very dull face. I want a glowing skin without any dark circles and flawless complexion. Kindly tell how can I achieve the same? Thanks alot.
Tip for Instant Skin Glow
Homeremedy: Take 1 tbs. Of lemon juice and 1 tbs. Of honey. Mix it till the honey dissolves properly. Moisten your face and apply it on your face and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Both honey and lemon work together to make your skin glow instantly. Wash your face thoroughly with cold water and follow your skin care regime.
Wishing you all a day full of love and laughter.
#valentines #day #special #love #laughter #celebration #quick #skintip #homeremedy #honey #lemon #glow #radiant #skin #body #hair #care #skintips #dermatologist #clinic #delhi #appleskin
Hello Dr. I wanted to ask that I have developed marks on face. How can I remove them. Please suggests something.
Mere face par halke halke baal hai sir mai unko batana chahta hoon kya mere face se baal hata sakte hai kya agar Ha to please sir koi cream yaa medicine batao please sir aur use Kaise karna hai aur kab tak use karna hai ye bhi bataye Sir please koi ayurvedic yaa homeopathy treatment bataye please sir.
Acne is a condition that usually occurs when you are in your adolescence, but sometimes it can happen when you are an adult as well. In women, it occurs when they have reached their menopausal age. The chances of adult acne occurring in women are higher than men.
What causes acne in adults
- Stress: If you are under stress on a regular basis, then the body tends to produce a hormone called androgen which stimulates oil glands in the skin, resulting in acne flare ups.
- Hormonal imbalance: Hormonal imbalance in the body may lead to acne breakouts. You may experience imbalances in your hormones during your periods or when you have reached menopause. Acne may also occur if you have started or stopped taking birth control pills abruptly.
- Family history: If other people in the family are prone to acne, then you may be genetically predisposed to it.
- Medications: There are certain medications which can cause acne to flare up. They contain chemicals that stimulate hormones in the body thus, resulting in acne.
- Skin products: If you have oily skin, then using products that contain oil may aggravate acne. They may also contain chemicals which may clog pores in your skin.
Symptoms of acne in adults are often seen as bumps on the skin, blisters filled with pus and inflamed black heads. Apart from these some people also witness hard and painful lumps beneath the skin.
- Stay away from junk food: Avoid eating junk food and fried foods as they can aggravate oiliness in the skin and result in pimples. Rather, replace them with natural foods and other complex carbs.
- Drink plenty of water: Drink plenty of water as it helps in filtering out the waste products and toxins from your body.
- Avoid smoking: Smoking causes blood vessels to narrow and thus, limits blood circulation in the body. This may cause multiple complications in your skin, acne being one of them.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.