Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi KumarYour feedback matters!
I hav got many pimples on my face. I have tried face wash but it doesn't suits my skin. What shud I do? Suggest?
I'm 27/M. I want to become fair. So what creams & soap should I use. To glow my face soon in short period?
HI am 30 years old. i am suffering from scalp bad smell. My scalp smells bad after 1 day of head bath. Please suggest me remedy for this.
My skin near groin area is darkened and itchy and is slowly spreading, even though I keep it clean.Please tell.
Sir when m 3 year old I met an intentionally accident of acid attack. But now m 25. So I want to plastic surgery of my face bcoz my face had a little scar on my nose. But I scared about surgery. If I get the surgery of my nose its effective or not I mean it remove or not my scar of acid. Because I heard again and again its not give perfectly color my new skin which is planted and it is not match with my other skin.
I have dark circles under my eyes from almost 10years. I have tried many cosmetics for this but does not get any result. Please provide me any useful treatment for this.
My face and exposed parts of hand get darkens but rest of the body is quite fair even I don't go outside. What may be the problem.
I have dark circles under my eyes and I become tired after a few works. What should I do to get freed from them? I also have tension and headache.
I am 24 years old female. When I am going out, every time my face was so black to see. What should I do?
I am 24 yrs old and am having dark circles and eye bags because of late night studies. What should I do?
Your baby's skin is soft and sensitive. Being cautious can reduce the chances of skin infections, but it doesn't in any way refute the possibility altogether. Hence, you must be overly careful. Your baby could face intense discomfort if you happen to neglect the appearance of diaper rashes. Persistent rashes on your baby's bottom can make him or her irritable. Look into the causes and remedies of diaper rash in children to keep your baby cheerful.
Causes of Diaper Rash in Babies:
- Friction and lack of air circulation between the skin and the diaper can make your baby suffer from rashes. Make sure the baby doesn't rub against a diaper for too long; existing rashes can go worse in that case.
- You should never let your child remain in a dirty diaper for more than a while. A dirty diaper increases the risk of bacterial infections on your baby's bottom.
- Skin chafing could also be the reason behind diaper rashes.
- Yeast infections could surface in the form of rashes on a baby's bottom. Yeast or fungus is present in small amounts in every person's body. It can be easily developed in the moist yet warm atmosphere of a child's diaper. Being the mother, if you are on medications, your child's chances of contracting skin rashes is likely to be more. The side effects show in children as they are breastfed.
Ways to Treat Diaper Rash in Babies:
- Each time a diaper is changed; the area must be washed with lukewarm water and cleaned with a soft piece of cloth. The area should then be dried completely. It is best to avoid soaps as they can be harsh on sensitive skin.
- Applying ointments or petroleum jelly can soothe diaper rash. Powder can keep the area dry; it can also remedy itching.
- Feed your child liquids like cranberry juice; it makes his or her urine less concentrated. Concentrated urine can cause severe bacterial infection.
Related Tip: "Diaper Rash: 8 Questions Answered by Dermatologist"