Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Ravi Kiran

Pediatrician, Bangalore

Dr. Ravi Kiran Pediatrician, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family....more
I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family.
More about Dr. Ravi Kiran
Dr. Ravi Kiran is a renowned Pediatrician in Chord Road Hospital, Bangalore. He is currently practising at Chord Road Hospital Pvt Ltd in Chord Road Hospital, Bangalore. Book an appointment online with Dr. Ravi Kiran on

Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Pediatricians with more than 25 years of experience on You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Chord Road Hospital Pvt Ltd

#100/101, LIC Colony, West of Chord Road, Basaveswaranagar. Landmark: Near Shankar MuttBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Ravi Kiran

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am married since 7 years. I have a 5 years old daughter. My husband is having erection problem. We need a second child. please help. Any diet plan or some medication.thanks.

Diploma in Child Health (DCH), MBBS
Pediatrician, Delhi
Erectile problem is most likely a psychological one. Ask him not to worry. Ask him take a bath before sex. Avoid mobile phone tv etc. Use soft music. Create a relaxing environment. I hope he will overcome over this. Never ever show a displeasure if he is not able to make it.
7 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have 4 months baby and Mother cannot produce milk for baby. We are using dexolac 1. What can we do so that mother will be able to breastfeed or any other suggestion?

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Homoeopathic medicine------------------ milkosan syrup or booume-44 (bioforce lab) drink 2 spoon 3 timess daily-------------------------
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My son 7 years old, always tells about legs pain as he never walk not more than half km a day. He commute to school by van. What will be the root cause, any tests to be done?

MD - Paediatrics, MBBS
Pediatrician, Tumkur
It's called as growing pain which many children keep complainng. Use some analgesic balms while sleeping. Give paracetamol if the pain is too much.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My head started paining before 3 days and now slowly cough is also occurring, is it symptom of tuberculosis. please tell me.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
T.B. may be confirm by chest x-ray and AFB SPUTUM may be common cold and cough. pl. checkup also cbc, after tests consult again. till then take tab. sinarest twice a day after meal. take complete healthy diet.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My son who aged 10 yrs. Had suffered from cough. As per doctors suggestion. Done mantoux test and the value is 11. Medication is over. Now no symptoms of cough. Should I go for again the same test to confirm whether the TB symptoms are gone or not. Is there any chances to get TB in future. Pl clarify. What should I do.

M.D - Respiratory medicine
Pulmonologist, Hyderabad
He was treated by doctor as per clinical exam. The widely recommended period is six months by world health organisation. If cough and fever recur meet your doctor. Repeat mantoux test does not reflect progress or worsening except special circum stances such as hiv or diabetes or cancer. Many in our country are positive for mantoux because of bcg vaccination in childhood.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My daughter age is 5years and 5month she look bulky and her weight is 32 kg, please advice me what should I do?

M.Ch - Paediatric Surgery, MBA (Healthcare)
Pediatrician, Gurgaon
If there is no other problem, try to modulate her diet. Increase protein an roughage in her diet. She should take less of fat and carbohydrates. Give her more of vegetables except potato, and salad. Pulses should also form important ingredient of her diet.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My son is 5 years old. He is very thin (weak) and not healthy and also his height is not very satisfactory as per his age. Kindly help me.

Homeopath, Bareilly
Encourage him to eat healthy food rather then junk food and packaged foo. Give him frequent meal along with nuts, fruits, milk in between two meal. Take him to the park to do hanging exercise and other playful activities. Give him homeopathic alfa- alfa tonic one spoon before meal two times daily.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm concerned about my son who is 2.3 months old very active in daily work fussy eater, he was a preterm baby he had high glucose level after birth so was kept in NICU my sons height is not increasing for average toddler my husband and his family has short height history my son looks lil older than his age and height what can I do please help.

MBBS, MD, DM - Neonatology
Pediatrician, Delhi
Preterm baby/NICU graduate/Hyperglycemia at birth: A high risk baby: need proper neurodevelopemntal follow-up to a good neonatologist/child developmental paediatrician. Your baby just need proper follow-up evaluation at regular interval.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

MD - Paediatrics, MBBS
Pediatrician, Faridabad
I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection.

Down's Syndrome in Children

MBBS, MD, Registrar, DNB, MNAMS
Gynaecologist, Delhi
Play video

Here are reasons, effects, screening and diagnosis of down's syndrome in children

3125 people found this helpful

Sir please prescribe medicine of my daughter that suffers from vomiting and loose motion. She is nearly six yes old.

General Physician,
you should give her plenty of fluid and water by mouth to avoid dehydration consult a child specialist do not self medicate.

I am 15 years old boy I want to grow height to reach my goal what to do and I have right hand finger pain so I need a solution.

MD - Paediatrics
Pediatrician, Kolkata
Swim, hang from bars. Have a balanced die (protein rich, sleep, exercise, play basketball. Check your 25 (oh) vitd3 levels. Height has a large genetic influence. But with active stretching and stimulus some additional growth is possible. Hope this helps.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My 4 and 1/2 months girl baby goes urine only 4 times per day from one week. Is it problem?

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
If she is drinking enough water and is active this is OK . If there is any other symptom she need to be checked up . If she is bottle fed she need to be given additional water unlike breast fed babies
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Im feeding my baby she is 11 month now. My legs become numb when ever I sit down or take my baby on my lab. I can not walk fr seconds. It happen every time I take my baby on my lap.

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, MBBS
When you sit crosslegged and taking your child on your lap, there could be atemporary reduction in blood flow to the legs and this could be due to weight gain or nerve compression or blood vessel compression. For your height, of 5.3 feet, your weight is ok, so may be the problems could be due to cramps in muscles and this can be best helped by sitting with legs straight if you sit crosslegged, you must change position everyf ew minutes to allow good blood flow. If tingling numbness if there, it signifies vitamin or calcium deficiency and its better to meet a doctor before popping a pill generally many pregnant women take calcium off and on in pregnancy but do not take calcium in postd elivery period. If you are still feeding your child or if you have not taken calcium in the post delivery period, perhaps you must visit the gynecologist who will evaluate you and provide the necessary treatments.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My 1 year old son goes to day care. I am working and I have heard that day care/creche gives sleeping pills to babies. Please tell me how can I assure that my baby is not getting these pills. I will be back home by 6 in evening. He will be active for sometime and then have milk and sleep. Please help me to know that I am not risking my son's health.

Pediatrician, Pune
Now this is an eye opener that babies do get sleeping pills in creches, you have to keep an eye on such creches and report to appropriate authorities if you have definite proof, better be careful and spend a day in the creche to find the daily routine going on there.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My child is 2 years 8 month. His weight 15 kg. My son is not tell about toilet, hungry and any other thing. He does not speak. I'm worried.

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
Generally some children behave this way. If all other things are fine there is no need to worry. Check his tsh and cbc and send report to me privately for personal advice.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have 4months and 2week year old son the problem is he is got problem of loose motions on and off. He is on breast feed only. Hve not started any top feed or formula. I am very worried. please advice.

Pediatrician, Pune
Hello lybrate-user, you have not mentioned frequency of motins/ day but its normal for baby's to pass motions while taking feed /just after feeding. If baby is passing urine adequatly, he is active & playful, there is no fever & gaining weight, then I think you should not worry.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My son is 2.5 years. Old My husband and I both are working and no one in house for take care of him. So, we are decided to shift the son at dombivli my mom' s home and we are staying at mulund. Is it possible with my son or some problems happens with him ?

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
If he is happy to stay with nanny there should be no problem. Keep in touch by private consultation.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, my daughter is suffering with dehydration pbm she is 2 years old. What can she eat.

Diploma in Child Health (DCH), F.I.A.M.S. (Pediatrics)
Pediatrician, Muzaffarnagar
Most important is to correct her dehydration which is an alarming situation and treat its reason. If you mean that child is not gaining wt and is suffering from mal or under nutrition, diet shall depend on degree and nature of malnourishment. This require detail information to suggest for which you may come back privately.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi doctor now my baby is 15 months. After I'm become pregnant till these time there is no sex in between us. So my doubt is that he is now uninterested or have any other problems. Baby always sleep with us. So due to these reason. Can't understand. Give proper solutions.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Delhi
Hii, Maintain overall intimacy, maintain a playful relationship, communicate, try something new. Read my article for details. Will help you a lot in making your sexual relationship. Thanks.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed