Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi Kiran BhatYour feedback matters!
Hi, am 31 years old male, I had done blood test whereas there is following deficiency:- i) URIC ACID PHOTOMETRY 9.1 mg/dl 3.5-7.2, ii) CHLORIDE I.S.E 107.5 mmol/l 98-106, iii) TOTAL CHOLESTEROL PHOTOMETRY 264 mg/dl 125-200, iv) LDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT PHOTOMETRY 177 mg/dl 85-130, v) TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO CALCULATED 5.3 Ratio 3 - 5, vi) LDL / HDL RATIO CALCULATED 3.5 Ratio 1.5-3.5,vii) NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL CALCULATED 214.1 mg/dl < 160, viii) ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT) PHOTOMETRY 42.2 U/l 13-40, ix) 25-OH VITAMIN D (TOTAL) C.L.I.A 8.45 ng/ml. As I have done said test at Thyrocare- aarogya C, please guide me.
I am 19 year old, there is a huge problem in my legs when I start walking my legs and thigh pains very much.
I have pneumonia many time cough in chest and fever. Take antibiotic cure fever. After 3 month fever further coming. Hb 14% age 25 and weight 66. neutrophil increase.
have been suffering from itching especially my testicles. What home medicine you suggest .I get relief when I take steroid medications.
Hello doctor, I have cough, cold and blocked nose for over 2 weeks, what should I do? Is it any symptom of a big disease?
Hello Lybrate Users,
I am posting on this topic as many of users have been asking on the same issue.
1. It has nice taste.
2. Freshness lasts longer.
3. Has good antibacterial property of neem and turmeric.
4. Its soothing action on the cavities and gums.
5. Minimum side effects.
1. It cannot be an alternative to dental treatment as it cannot reverse progression of disease of gums or cavities.
2. As it soothens (obtundant) effect of clove oil on regular basis misguides the pain response which would end up in the end stages of the disease finally results increased cost of dental treatment in late stages of the disease or the tooth should be removed if caries or periodontal progression goes beyond to save the tooth.
3. The turmeric might cause tooth discolouration in long run.
As far as to my knowledge is concern use it just if you want to give a try but I will never recommend on a daily basis.