Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi Kiran BhatYour feedback matters!
When I masturbate I come little green in colour And sometimes I guess I cum within 1 minute while I masturbate I masturbate once in week What problem do I have? What are the things I can do to overcome premature ejaculation (if I have) before my marriage How much time will it take? Any ways to cure it without medicines Thank you.
I am 31 years old guy and married for last 2 1/2 yrs. But some how I am feeling low during sex or excitement not coming properly. What to do?
I had cervical laminectomy 1 and half month ago. Suddenly today my left arm which is weak previously, is feeling numb and current type sensation is there. Also same is there in left leg's three fingers. Why is it? What to do? Please help.
On hypertension medication. But sometimes Blood pressure shoots up to 180/90 with shivering and palpitation for atleast half an hour
Dr. Sir mujhe masturbation ki pichle 10 saal se habit hai. Aur main daily masturbate krta hu. Please is habit ko leave kase karu. Please sir help me.
Can I use evion 200 mg. On daily basis, are there any side effects and what is core benefit of having evion 200mg on daily basis.
Broken bone is commonly known as bone fracture a d it occurs when an exorbitant amount of force is applied causing the bone to split or shatter. While some minor fractures lead to cracks and crannies, others may lead to complete breakage of the bones. Despite being hard, bones are formed in such a way that they can absorb pressure to only a certain extent, beyond which they break. Statistically, the incidence of broken bones are most common in children and in old age people.
Causes of Bone Fracture
Bone fracture can be caused due to a number of reasons; both intentional and accidental. Some of them include:
1. Accidents and injuries: Sports injuries, being hit by a car and tripping and falling are some of the typical episodes.
2. Old age: Diseases such as osteoporosis and brittle bone disease are common in aged people. As bones tend to become more fragile among the aged, they are at a greater chance of bone fractures.
Type of bone fractures
Primarily bone fractures are of four types, based on the way the bone splits. They are:
- Complete fracture: This type of fracture refers to a complete breakage of the bone wherein the fracture may occur at various parts of the bone.
- Incomplete fracture: In this type of fracture, the bone partially breaks instead of splitting entirely.
- Compound fractures: This is a type of a fracture wherein the bone breaks past the skin. It is also known as an open fracture.
- Simple fracture: In this type of a fracture, the bone breaks without causing an open wound on the skin.
Treatment of bone fractures
In case of a broken bone, the immediate course of action would be to reach for the first aid box. This can be done to stabilize the bone prior to hospitalization. Icing the injury, elevating the injured area to prevent further swelling and covering the wound with bandages are common measures. In many cases, people also make household splints (made of newspapers) to keep the bone stabilized. Hospitalization and especially surgery, can be also opted for in case of severe fractures. Consult a doctor for more details.