Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RaviYour feedback matters!
I am 19 year's old and have many pimples on my face, what the proper way to remove pimples and darkness on face.
Hi Doctor, I am going for holidays and wanted to stop my periods for 7 days. Can you suggest me some pills for it. Thanks.
Is very difficult at the age of 38 to get pregnant for second child if you are over weight. First should I try to reduce weight and then try or how come already 2 ivf cycle fail.
1. Balances cholesterol levels
2. Anti-cancer properties
3. Increase immunity
4. Prevents coronary heart diseases
5. Improves red blood cell count
6. Anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, antioxidant properties.
More tips like this and information about various diseases can be taken by searching for ssohm on internet.
Is papaya one of your favorite fruit?
If yes , then I must say you have a good taste. Papaya has many vital nutrients and it is best to be served for breakfast.
Papaya tastes delicious and is healthy as well. This fruit is a package of minerals, calcium, potassium, fiber, flavonoids and carotenoids. It helps in improving cardiovascular health and guards you from colon cancer.
Yes, it is safe to eat papaya during pregnancy, as long as it is ripe.
A well ripened papaya is rich in vitamins C and E. It is also a good source of fiber and folic acid.
Papaya helps to prevent and control constipation and heartburn.
For these reasons, many experts recommend that pregnant women eat moderate amounts of ripe papaya.
Some women make a tonic by blending portions of ripe papaya with milk and honey. This mixture is considered a rich source of nutrients for pregnant and nursing mums.
The Risks of Eating Papaya in Pregnancy
Papaya is indeed good for health and wellness. This is true for normal conditions but pregnancy is an exception. Eating papaya can cause miscarriage or abortion hence it is not regarded as a good option for consuming in pregnancy.
Mango, pineapple, jack fruit and bananas are also avoided by some,
yet they too have excellent nutritional value and no known negative pregnancy-related consequences.
Choosing the right foods, eating a balanced diet, and gaining a moderate amount of weight are all factors that can help your pregnancy go as smoothly as possible.
If you’re still unsure about whether to eat papaya, talk to your Doctor.
Hi, I am not sure if my blood flow is period or spotting, I am sexually active and my thyroid levels are 3.34 last checked in december, I also suffer from eating disorder and currently going thorough a lot of stress. What are the chances of me being pregnant, I have taken two pregnancy test both were invalid.
I am married one year back, I am trying for children s. Please help us in this. How we can make it fast.
Im 32 weeks pregnant and keep on experiencing emotional stress. What stress reliever could you refer for me?
I have hairs on side locks of my face. Is it a symptom of pcos. How would I get to know. And should I go for laser treatment. Help me out.
I have sex with my wife but no long time sex because I tired, when I started sex her felt pain and she didn't feel enjoy Please suggest for both of us.
Sir/ Madam. When a man ejaculates the semen into the vagina of a women. The women takes the ipill or Un Wanted 72 tablets. After taking the pill does the women start bleeding or not.is there any sign of pregnancy
Why is it that every time I had sex my vagina releases milky white substance and it also makes my panties smell foul? It is also sometimes itchy. No sperm came in except for the time that he was not sure because he did not feel it. But I saw him get it and he ejaculated outside, only one burst of it. Am I pregnant?
Does dancing loosens vagina as I am not virgin and I do dance daily as a exercise someone hav told me dat dance make vagina tighter but I am confused whether dance loosens vagina or tightens it.
What changes will appear to mother in 5th month of pregnant. and what is the precaution mother should take?
I hd a relationship with my girlfriend since last 8 yrs, recently v married but the sex relation is not like before she feels fed up of sex dnt feeling like doing love dnt understand how to convince tried every possible ways by using tablets but no result. Is der any way to make our married life to be happy.
I 25 years old my partner ask me sex without condom. So what I can do? And prevent from pregnant. If I gives to her ipil sure that she is not present?
I am 25 years old unmarried female. I suffer from periods pain. My endometrial thickness is 2.9mm after 10 days of periods and 3.2mm after 7 days of periods. Is this any problem please suggest me?
Ayurveda, which is an age old medicinal practice and has its own influence on the very important and intimate aspect of one's life that is the sex life of a person. Vajikarna, better known as ‘vishwachikitsa’, is one of the specialities in the field of Ayurveda that deals with aphrodisiacs and virility leading to good physique and freedom from impotency. The various herbs of Ayurveda help in curing major sexual problems, such as penile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and sexual exhaustion.
Here are a few reasons why Ayurvedic treatments should be preferred over conventional ones:
- The base of Ayurvedic treatments is all natural: The base of Ayurvedic treatments consists of herbs, plants, fruits and all vegetation growing around you. The usage of all natural elements for treatment of sexual diseases is more promising as they do not cause any side-effects as opposed to usage of supplements loaded with chemicals which might throw off the hormonal balance of your body.
- Ayurveda stresses on curing the ‘doshas’: The three ‘doshas’ in the body are ‘kapha’, ‘vata’ and ‘pitta’ and Ayurveda focuses on removing these ‘doshas’ along with curing the diseases. Removing these doshas while curing sex diseases is a major benefit of using Ayurveda because it helps you attain a better orgasm.
- Use of Ayurvedic herbs:
- All the medicinal plants used in Ayurveda are devoid of any side effect and help in reversing the side effects of over masturbation by strengthening the nervous system and increasing the blood flow to the penile area.
- Ashwagandha: This herb not only helps in getting rid of the side-effects but also prevents them from resurfacing. As an additional benefit, it helps in increasing the flow of libido, thus, reducing sexual exhaustion.
- Focus on overall well-being: Ayurveda is concerned with the overall physical well-being of the patient across all spheres that is physical, psychological, spiritual and is beneficial to social wellness as well while allopathic treatments rely solely on bio-chemistry and focus on fixing only one sexual problem at a time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.