Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ravi
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RaviYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks. I have chest pain when I cough hard. Would you please suggest me what should I do?
I have problem with my foreskin of penis . It is difficult to push back, although I can push completely back and front but still I found this as a problem. Please help me.
I am suffering from diabetes recently detected. My sugar level was 370 (F) and 501 (PP) .and I am also suffering from high bp for which I am taking medicine and it is under control. Doctor I want to know about the diet intake for diabetes and way to keep it under control.
Italians consume pasta, Chinese have noodles. Is it okay for Indians to consume the same? Will it affect our health?
Hi, my partner feel acute pain while having intercourse and sometimes pain is unbearable. Is there is any issue in her lower abdominal . Please advice or she need to take any medicine to get relief.
I am married for 14 years and my wife was never interested in sex but whenever we had sex she would say finish it eary. With time I started consuming alcohol regularly and smoking also increased now I can't hold for not more than 10secs and I have a problem in erection.
My age 21 male and my friend age 25 some times we used to have sex like kissing and he used to perform blowjob may I know is there any diseases transferred. Is there any medical tests to identify sexual transmission disease please suggest me.
Epilepsy is a common illness and therefore, we commonly encounter women with epilepsy (WWE), who are either pregnant or contemplating pregnancy. There are a lot of apprehensions and misconceptions regarding managing epilepsy in this group of WWE. Here, I wish to highlight some of the important aspects of managing epilepsy in women who are planning a pregnancy or are currently pregnant.
1. If a woman is seizure-free for at least two years, she can consider withdrawing anti-epileptic drugs (aeds) under the supervision of neurologist, and then plan for pregnancy.
2. If a woman has seizures, it is better to continue aeds during pregnancy, as the risk to the baby is several times higher with seizures, as compared to that with aeds.
3. Sodium valproate has the highest risk to the developing baby, and it should be avoided in pregnancy.
5. The lowest effective dose of aed should be used.
6. Try to use only a single anti-epileptic drug, if possible.
7. Folic acid vitamin supplements should be used in pregnancy.
8. The dose of anti-epileptic medication may have to be increased during the last three months of pregnancy.
9. Ct scan of the brain should be avoided, as far as possible, during pregnancy, as radiation exposure due to it may harm the baby.
10. Mri brain is reasonably safe for baby, especially after the first three months of pregnancy. So, if needed, it may be performed.