Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. RaviYour feedback matters!
If a mosquito enters the ear, what medicine should be dropped in to ear in order to fix the problem?
I have throat infection due to allergy and due to monsoon change in bangalore night time I am getting sever itching in throat.
I m 26 yrs old male. Health is good, I have clear phlegm in my throat from 6 month. It is not yellow. Now I smoke occasionally. Before 3 months I have quited spit tobbaco.
Extreme dry mouth, throat, nose and eyes. What can I do? I just was diagnosed with Sjogren's Syndrome. I think this may be the reason for everything dryng up. The most disconcerting thing is my dry mouth and throat. My vocal cords are constantly burning; it even hurts to talk. Foods, toothpaste, spices, etc. And even plain water burns my vocal chords.
I am a 21 year old male. Since about 3 days I am having throat pain. I am having trouble in eating food. What should I do?
My husband snores every time he sleeps. This not only hamper my sleep but also his health. What can be done?
How to get rid of sinus infections. Is there any ayurvedic medicine. Is pranayam helpful to reduce sinus problems.
Mere throat me prblm hai. Bar bar sukh jata h.kbi kbi to kuch khaya b ni jata. Aisa lgta h k atak jayega or isi karn main tension me rhti hu k khi kuch major to nhi.
I have sinus problem. What to do. I have sneezes on morning times. Sometimes chronic head ache migraines. Pain in ears. Tick tick sound in ears.
I am suffering from vertigo since last 20+ days. It improved a little gradually over 15 days but with a lot of sleep requirement. As it improved, I tried to get back to my daily routine of exercise (light exercise only) with 7-8 hrs sleep. Within 3 days, vertigo has again increased. I have consulted an ENT and Neuro already and both said nothing to worry. But recurrence is making me worried. What should I do?
Hello doctor. professionally I am a family counsellor. My job is to talk a lot with clients. But my throat is giving trouble. I feel pain and after few hours my voice changes. I feel weak. Please suggest some medicine to strengthen my vocal cords and to reduce throat pain. Thanks.
Ear discharge is the phenomenon of fluids being expelled from the ear. This condition is also known as otorrhea.
The kinds of fluids that can be discharged from the ear range from blood to pus and other forms of bodily secretions. It is caused by a number of factors, which determine the exact nature of the condition and the diagnosis for treatment.
What are the causes of ear discharge?
Some forms of ear discharge are natural, such as ear wax which is produced by the body as a form of defense against external particles that may enter the ears. Other forms are unnatural and result from anomalies in the health system.
The causes of these include the following:
- Infections: This is the most common cause of ear discharge and occurs when bacteria and viruses infest the inside of the ear and lead to the secretion of fluids, which builds up in the middle ear or at the eardrum
- Swimmer’s Ear: This condition is also known as otitis externa and is caused by staying in water for prolonged periods. It results from excessive exposure to moisture that makes the walls of the ear canal to break down allowing bacteria and fungi to enter and infect the ear.
- Trauma: Excess pressure on the eardrum can cause it to rupture and discharge fluids. This happens due to a number of reasons such as exposure to loud explosive sounds or pressure from flying in aircrafts and scuba diving.
- Skull Injury: Damage to the bones behind the ear as a result of injury can also lead to ear discharge due to infection.
- Tonsillitis: Inflammation of tonsils may cause pain or a repeated infection in the ear leading to fluid discharge.
What are the symptoms associated with ear discharge?
Some of the symptoms of otorrhea are as follows:
- Abnormal and unusual secretion of fluids from the ear
- Swelling of the ear
- Partial or complete loss of hearing
- Pain and throbbing in the ear
- Accompanying signs such as fever and migraine
Diagnosis and treatment of the problem depend on the exact cause and nature of the condition, which also determines treatment and recovery time.