Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ravi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. RaviYour feedback matters!
I want to loose weight more than 10 kgs. Please suggest me a way of losing weight. How I can loose weight?
Sir I was suffering from cold and cough and also having fever please give some advice to cure my disease as fast as possible.
I took a Unwanted 72 within 22 hours of unprotected sex. He didn't complete it though. Within 7 days, on 23rd April, I started having bleeding, which lasted for 5-6 days. Then, about 56 days have passed and still no periods. I did 5 urine tests, three about 1 month later and two more 40 days later. Can I be pregnant? If not, why is my periods delayed?
I have polycystic ovarian disease I want information about it how to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
I want to get componeer done on my front six teeth for good smile what if In future if I want it to be removed after 4-5 years does it will be ok.
Can you send me prescription for this hair oil. So that I can buy it from store. Actually I ma not sure which company's oil is better?
Sir meri age 26 hai meri cycle 35 days ki hai aur mere days 5 days upar ho Gaya abhi tak period start Nahi hoe aur bs ek din beech mein one drop bleeding hoi thi fir kuch Nahi aur main pregnancy ki se ghar par check kiya tha jo ki negative hai aur mere husband ke semen count bahut kam hai only 2 mil hai ab mijhe kya karna chaiye.
What is menopause?
Menopause is that phase in the life of a woman when she can no longer reproduce. It involves the loss of fertility and the cessation of the menstrual cycle. The woman will stop bleeding every month and the ovaries stop producing eggs that can be fertilized. Menopause normally sets on after the age of 40 and bleeding may permanently stop by the age of 50.
Post menopausal bleeding
You are known to reach menopause when you have not been bleeding for 1 entire year. Even a small amount of spotting should not have taken place. Post-menopausal bleeding is when bleeding occurs after a year of attaining menopause. It can be a serious health disorder and requires medical attention without any further delay.
Reasons behind post menopausal bleeding
- Polyps that are mostly non-cancerous, unwanted growths on the cervical canal, uterus or ovaries are known to cause post-menopausal bleeding.
- Thinning of the endometrium that lines the uterus can cause unexpected bleeding. It can be due to the rapidly receding levels of estrogen in the blood. It is also known as endometrial atrophy.
- Endometrial hyperplasia is a condition that leads to the thickening of the inner lining of uterus (endometrium). It also leads to the growth of abnormal and malignant cells.
- Endometrial cancer
- Other health conditions such as reaction to hormone therapy, infections of the blood or reproductive organs, certain medications and blood-thinning drugs
- Cancer of the ovaries, uterus or cervix
How it can be treated?
- For diagnosis, you can undergo blood tests, ultrasounds, sonography and biopsy.
- Hysterectomy is done to remove the uterus and cervix can be conducted for a complete cure. It also removes the ovaries, fallopian tubes and other lymph nodes.
- Chemotherapy and other radiation therapies may be done for those who are in an advanced stage of endometrial cancer.
- Medications such hormone regulators must be taken to prevent complications.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!